News Welcome to Hawthorn Tyrone Vickery's cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket72

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
69524_afece067137286b439e52345a8ba47bb.gif

Some of Tyrone's best "tap" work
69524_afece067137286b439e52345a8ba47bb.gif

Some of Tyrone's best "tap" work

I remember seeing this live and thinking that he disguised it well. When I saw the replay, my goodness, he went early....

I was surprised how well spoken he is. (I arent sure why though)

He was a schoolmate of Jack Gunston at Brighton Grammar, or was that Caulfield Grammar?

Not sure if that's good or bad!

becalm

Club Legend
Apr 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
With a name like Tyrone Vickery someone should be able to come with a good nickname. Have Richmond fans already given him one?

Mojo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2007
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I rated high as a junior & hoped we were a chance to pick him up at the time. Really happy with this trade; not only has a high ceiling but he's versatile, which is integral these days.

I'm hopeful he'll thrive in our system. Welcome, Ty!

I rated high as a junior & hoped we were a chance to pick him up at the time. Really happy with this trade; not only has a high ceiling but he's versatile, which is integral these days.

I'm hopeful he'll thrive in our system. Welcome, Ty!

What trade?

Dec 29, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just like TOM, I feel like the JOM saga really overshadowed our ability to appreciate signing Ty.

Fair few opposition supporters happy to sink the boot in which I think is somewhat welcomed due to the first half of his career not necessarily setting the world on fire.

But within all that pet hate he seems to attract there's no doubting his potential to be excellent.

Cant deny that for every concussed attempted faux mark, there's a genuinely powerful contested grab.

Pretty athletic and agile for a 200cm lug despite having had an ACL along the way.

Tall, strong, flexible and talented.
Very much looking forward to a Hale-esque revival.

As an aside here is a list of all the KPP that changed hands this trade week.

No prizes for guessing who actually seems to a) be the best of the lot and b) may improve to be the best of the lot...?

It rhymes with Ty Schmickery.

- Marchbank
- Stewart
- Dunn
- Frost
- Black
- Brown
- Cloke
- Vardy
- Kersten
- Witts
- Nankervis