Votes: 2 3.1%
  • fringe player and Pick

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Don't want him.

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's worth 29 and 58 as long as he comes with 68 ... just my thoughts
Don't you mean he's worth 29 and 68 as long as we get 58?

WTF? Who cares whether it gets agreed as this years or next years whatever? Why are there hysterical Bombers supporters over here playing grown ups "I'm a hard-nosed trading expert with power and s**t"? Why have so many idiots persuaded themselves that their views are remotely relevant here?

Why am I here? Why are any of us here? Does life have any meaning? Why am I reading this?

I think we missed a good opportunity to offload Milkshakes back to the Bombers. Hindsight is 20/20.

WTF? Who cares whether it gets agreed as this years or next years whatever? Why are there hysterical Bombers supporters over here playing grown ups "I'm a hard-nosed trading expert with power and s**t"? Why have so many idiots persuaded themselves that their views are remotely relevant here?

Why am I here? Why are any of us here? Does life have any meaning? Why am I reading this?

And that is the attitude that has caused 3 seasons to be derailed by a bunch of arrogant morons. Doesn't matter if they took them or not at this stage, fact is they created an environment where it was not only possible they did, but it was also deemed likely. Look at cycling and athletics and the way WADA has adjudicated those cases and blind freddy could see you were never getting away from it. Players might beleive they didn't take performance enhancing drugs, but they sure as hell failed in their personal responsibility for what went in their bodies, and were always going to be whacked for that.

And on that note... jog on.

My point was, if you believe the CAS decision established that the players were guilty, then by the same "logic" that CAS used, Melbourne players were also guilty.
Point still stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point was, if you believe the CAS decision established that the players were guilty, then by the same "logic" that CAS used, Melbourne players were also guilty.
Point still stands.

MrWrong.jpg

*UninHibberded.

Essendon_Logo.jpg

"I'm like Hibberd, I'll only fly away..."

Screen-Shot-2014-03-30-at-22.49.07.png

I think we missed a good opportunity to offload Milkshakes back to the Bombers. Hindsight is 20/20.

He's all yours now. Suckers.

Anyway congrats on getting Hibbo. One of my favourite players over the last few years and sad he's gone but hope he does well for you guys.

Back