Player Watch #25: Toby Nankervis

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it when they get offered a contract and seek better opportunities..:thumbsu: Especially when the imbeciles at the Swans are waiting for the moon to turn blue and that hack Sinclair and of course the pretender Tippett produce when the whips are cracking ;)

I love a ruck that can go forwards and kick a goal and lay a crunching tackle and the nank is the man. Was at the game in the semi against the crows and he impressed me with his intensity and ruck work. Very hopeful he can be our number 1 ruck for the next decade, could be a cult hero and a bargain at pick 46.

I love a ruck that can go forwards and kick a goal and lay a crunching tackle and the nank is the man. Was at the game in the semi against the crows and he impressed me with his intensity and ruck work. Very hopeful he can be our number 1 ruck for the next decade, could be a cult hero and a bargain at pick 46.

Definitely sounds better than Vickery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it when they get offered a contract and seek better opportunities..:thumbsu: Especially when the imbeciles at the Swans are waiting for the moon to turn blue and that hack Sinclair and of course the pretender Tippett produce when the whips are cracking ;)

Was going to come over and say well done then read this... what a great post, when was the last time the whips were cracking down at punt road?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was going to come over and say well done then read this... what a great post, when was the last time the whips were cracking down at punt road?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

yeah...they havent for a while...just extend our thanks to your brainless trust...Swans owe us anyway for giving you a Premiership "star" in Mitch Morton and the answer to everything in Tom Derrickx ;)

So glad we got a ruckman. 3 years too late, in my opinion, but better than never.

I hope we draft a ruckman too / rookie list one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back