Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaholic

Rookie
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
David Swallow may never play again. He has a degenerative knee with advanced arthritis . Short term he can't increase his load without having massive pain . The option is to have an operation in which they cut a wedge on the outside of his leg to release the load and pressure on his inside leg.
This operation is common for older people as an option prior to having a knee replacement . I'm told the surgeons are not sure if this operation has every been done on someone this young. Further the operation isn't designed to fix elite athletes .
I wish him well

Sauce?

We don't need no freakin sauces

Ra took offence at the sun being a football emblem

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Something like that, we certainly seem to be the prison bitch of the AFL community at the moment

Lots of great people at the club and fans but so far we we have "sharted" ourselves to quote the late Phillip Seymour Hoffman

Sorry I can't give you my source. Happy for history to judge what I've stated.
Fair enough. Wanted to clarify whether this was something being publicly reported or where a journo with a known track record was putting their name to it, or whether it was visa a source of your own. Nothing wrong with it being a source of your own, of course, but just helps to understand what's going on.

The procedure he's referring too would be a Knee Osteotomy, which is often done on Seniors to prolong joint replacements. 6 month recovery time and certainly not an operation that is designed to get an elite athlete back on the track. Hopefully not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. Wanted to clarify whether this was something being publicly reported or where a journo with a known track record was putting their name to it, or whether it was visa a source of your own. Nothing wrong with it being a source of your own, of course, but just helps to understand what's going on.
Ok , understand now. Definitely not a journo . I'm just to close to the club.

I want to know who from the GC Suns stuffed Loki the god of mischief in the ass 6 years ago because we seem to of been paying for it ever since
If I was to have a guess as to why GC have had such rotten luck with injuries, i wouldn't rule out the rotten AFL juicing them up to get instant results and the seemingly unprecedented chronic injuries to so many players involved with the club at that time are a side effect

If I was to have a guess as to why GC have had such rotten luck with injuries, i wouldn't rule out the rotten AFL juicing them up to get instant results and the seemingly unprecedented chronic injuries to so many players involved with the club at that time are a side effect

Are you saying they were on the same programs the Bombers?

The most likely injury pattern you'd see from AAS would be higher than average number of guys with big (think torn off bone) soft tissue injuries.
Given theirs seem to be mostly joint related eg Swallow's knew you'd think that either a) they've been poorly managing the players/injuries b) their training grounds are way too hard c) they do too much running or d) whoever does their running hair analysis is a *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back