Autopsy Rd 1, March 25, 2017 - Gold Coast v Brisbane @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
153 days until #QClash13 guys!

I think we'll see the Irish lad become the first player to win the Marcus Ashcroft Medal for both teams as well as the first player to win the award three times.

I can hear it now - Brian Taylor "Hanley hits Lynch lace out and the Suns power away to a commanding lead!." Can't wait! Is anyone else as excited as I am?!?!

153 days until #QClash13 guys!

I think we'll see the Irish lad become the first player to win the Marcus Ashcroft Medal for both teams as well as the first player to win the award three times.

I can hear it now - Brian Taylor "Hanley hits Lynch lace out and the Suns power away to a commanding lead!." Can't wait! Is anyone else as excited as I am?!?!
Excited about everything bar BT 's calling. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dayne Beams this time, will round off their starting midfield of Martin, beams, rocky and zorko.

8680a8116fff6ee1c6ceeef563ef41bd.jpg

According to AFL.com we will start with no McKenzie, Brodie and Fiorini or Lonergan. I don't agree with this as if fit McKenzie should replace Lemmens. Joyce's performances have been good in the JLT but how do he and Bowes get a game before Fiorini //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/8680a8116fff6ee1c6ceeef563ef41bd.jpg[/IMG

On iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91509]BigFooty.com mobile app[/url]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back