Status in Question Off-field injuries over the years with bullshit excuses. ???

image.jpeg

Wayne Dwop

All Australian
Apr 16, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lessons from this thread:

I've seen a broken penis and repair. Simplest way to describe it is blowing out one of the cylinders. They then roll the skin back, sew up the defect, attach the skin back and you're mostly back to normal. Takes a while for the swelling to go down and fair amount of time off the job.

Leave the swelling, just take the pain away.

Blue Heart

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Rohan Welsh who played for Carlton in the '93 GF broke his leg on an end of year Blues' footy trip to the US. Apparently in a state of inebriation, he was streaking and fell down a hill near the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

The rest of the players dressed him and took him to hospital for treatment. When he arrived there, the medical staff were totally mystified how he could have a broken leg and numerous cuts and abrasions to his body ... but his clothes were in A grade perfect condition !!!

Last edited:

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Good on you Vinnie B!

I'm sick of these disingenuous campaigners as well. It would be nice to know precisely which campaigners would use mental illness as an excuse to relieve themselves of any warranted flak as a result of their own inability not to be ******* campaigners.

Abasi, why did hawks cut the electrifying Jack Fitzpatrick?
We couldn't have the awesomeness of both him and Tyrone on the same list.

I must admit that I've been questioning Mr Lumumba missing six months of footy with concussion for awhile...

I must admit that I've been questioning Mr Lumumba missing six months of footy with concussion for awhile...

Leave him alone, would you. It can't be easy when you lose your best mate as he did with Muhammad Ali.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think Jarrod Grant got stung by a stingray early on.

Also remember a former player talking about players going skiing against all advice and injuring themselves. Then coming back to training and pretending to do the injury.

Back