Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question, do you think there are no port supporters in the media other than Rucci? I bet you think they are all fair and balanced unlike crows supporting media.
Kane Cornes says hi

Warren Tredrea
That Norton fellow on 5AA
Dom Cassisi

The media breakdown basically represents the general greater numbers of Crows supporters in the community.
Also the Port flogs are given free reign to tear into the Crows, Cassisi, Kane and Rooch the obvious examples.

Rowie says one bad word about Port and he's hauled in front of the boss and given a talking to.

You'd think the Chief Football Writer at the Advertiser would be on more than $100k, wouldn't you.

I suppose, you pay peanuts ...

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/presenters-interests
Interesting pembathy gets way more from newscorp for writing his 1 article or so a week than rooch gets for being near a full-time employee writing a ton of garbage.

As you say, pay peanuts...

there is a few, but most of them know where there bread is buttered and wont upset the apple cart
Unfortunately that is the case with most of the media. Tredders is one of the few willing to be honest.

No issue with upsetting the Apple cart... but rooch just trolls & tells outright lies, which is just to seek attention rather than report true newsworthy issues.

tim ginever is the best you can come up with, the guy hasnt got a mean bone in his body, ive never heard him be critical of anyone - ever
Timmy is port's version of rowey...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tim ginever is the best you can come up with, the guy hasnt got a mean bone in his body, ive never heard him be critical of anyone - ever
I remember him saying he was disgusted at the effort and felt physically sick on aa when port lost to gws a few years back when primus was coach. He singled out players too.

I never said Tim Ginever was "mean"
I notice you failed to mention Kornes and all the other Port affiliated commentators pointed out here
Seems that argument has fallen over
Either way
Makes no difference to how bad Rucci is at his "job" - and in an industry that requires respect to get the "news" first it seems he has none from anybody !

And now the flog is writing a column on what Grant Thomas thinks about Taylor Walker /Sloane captaincy situation

Another non event article by a non event journo quoting a failed coach who sacked Malcolm Blight

Seriously
What the **** is this tool on ?

I don't like reading Rucci's articles but his hatred for the AFC is really showing. In this mornings Portvertiser, he thinks only he knows best and that Adelaide is making mistake after mistake. He implies Barlow bypassed Adelaide when in truth Adelaide may have only had a passing interest in him. Apparently Riccuito is the kingmaker, no one wants to come here so we are hiring from within.

Does anyone understand Rucci's latest offering "No Gibbs, no Barlow and a new football chief from within — perception and reality clash for Crows"?

Does anyone understand Rucci's latest offering "No Gibbs, no Barlow and a new football chief from within — perception and reality clash for Crows"?

Perception should not be that Rucci is a good journalist.

Reality is that he is a terrible writer but has a big enough audience, even if much of it is driven by his trolling articles, to allow him to keep his job.

(Am I doing it right?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back