List Mgmt. Save us, Michael McMahon!

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
McMahon: Look, Brad, I'll tell you now, yeah? When I was at Geelong, our perception of your club was: they're having a laugh.

Scott: Thanks very much.

McMahon: No, not in a good way, having a laugh, mucking around at the expense of North Melbourne.

Scott: Well, rubbish. And I resent the accusation, because this club has performed very well.

McMahon: It's performed OK, I want it to perform a lot better.

Scott: There you go, what is 'better'? Because I could show you a graph of players vs. task, and where does the line go

McMahon: The line goes where I want it to go. Now if you can't improve your performance and your consistency with or without making people laugh, you and I are going to have a very serious chat.

Just saw this episode again. Good stuff

hotham

NMFC 1869
North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eels
My question is to know if MM is a walk up start or is he learnng the role. We need someone who actually knows what they ate doing. Secondly would've preferred to have head hunted a new GM from another club. Joyce beibg promoted smacks to me of 'boys club' appointment.

North Melbourne can confirm Scott Dickinson will join the club as its new Strength & Conditioning Coach.

Dickinson has spent the past seven years managing the Netherlands' Olympic Sports program, and has previously worked at the Queensland Academy of Sports and the Newcastle Knights.

North GM of Football Cameron Joyce said Dickinson would be a valuable addition.

“Scott has a lot of experience in managing strength and conditioning programs across a range of different sports and has experience with athletes around the world,” Joyce said.

“We’re excited to begin working with Scott once the entire playing group is back together in December.”

The club has also appointed Brad Copeland to the role of Indigenous Officer.

Copeland will be part of the club’s welfare department, while also working closely with young footballers in the club’s Next Generation Academies in Tasmania and Wyndham.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North Melbourne can confirm Scott Dickinson will join the club as its new Strength & Conditioning Coach.

Dickinson has spent the past seven years managing the Netherlands' Olympic Sports program, and has previously worked at the Queensland Academy of Sports and the Newcastle Knights.

North GM of Football Cameron Joyce said Dickinson would be a valuable addition.

“Scott has a lot of experience in managing strength and conditioning programs across a range of different sports and has experience with athletes around the world,” Joyce said.

“We’re excited to begin working with Scott once the entire playing group is back together in December.”

The club has also appointed Brad Copeland to the role of Indigenous Officer.

Copeland will be part of the club’s welfare department, while also working closely with young footballers in the club’s Next Generation Academies in Tasmania and Wyndham.
That is a pretty impressive CV. 7 years as the head of a nations Olympic program is fair going and indicates a well rounded knowledge base. The proof is in the pudding but on face value this seems like a bit of a coup.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
Wait.

Scott Dickinson.
Brad Copeland.

Is that ... Scott Brad?

IMG_2419.JPG

Dickinson has spent the past seven years managing the Netherlands' Olympic Sports program.

Apparently, it was the orange in our merchandise last season that won him over!

Back