Oppo Camp Jono Marsh has been signed by the Saints

ChubbyGallon

All Australian
Feb 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
IMG_8554.PNG

Assuming the club delisted Marsh either WA club could sign him as a DFA in the next period that starts tomorrow. Although it's unlikely hopefully there's an understanding and we can re-draft him as a rookie.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Probably means he's going to enter the draft to get to either WA club, most likely as a rookie.

If he's going to either WA club you'd assume via PSD or DFA process

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very sad to see the lad depart, wish him well going forward.

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
Good luck to him hope he gets the support he needs. Hopefully if one of the WA teams picks him up as a rookie they will take over his contract to get it off our books.

I gather with Marsh out O'Shea is likely to come onto the list as a DFA. Like for like.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good luck to him hope he gets the support he needs. Hopefully if one of the WA teams picks him up as a rookie they will take over his contract to get it off our books.

I gather with Marsh out O'Shea is likely to come onto the list as a DFA. Like for like.

Be O'Shea or Salvagni as we need KPD Depth

Another one walks away under the current regime but all is fine with this brilliant club. Head in the sand.
If that's what you want to do, we will come get you when it's safe again. Make sure you wear ear muffs so the crabs don't crawl in.

Last edited:

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Be O'Shea or Salvagni as we need KPD Depth

Gee Dave not sure what you've heard but I really hope we are not looking at Silvagni! 29yo and a bit of a dud. Collingwood VFL maybe.

O'Shea is no star but at only 24yo he has my preference.

Gee Dave not sure what you've heard but I really hope we are not looking at Silvagni! 29yo and a bit of a dud. Collingwood VFL maybe.

O'Shea is no star but at only 24yo he has my preference.

Was Reported quite a Few Times during the Last Week of Trade Period we where Interested in Both Dunn(Traded In) and Salvagni

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Was Reported quite a Few Times during the Last Week of Trade Period we where Interested in Both Dunn(Traded In) and Salvagni

Well hopefully with Dunn now on board we have shelved any interest in Silvagni.

AFL site saying Marsh asked to be let out of his 2017 contract. Hopefully that absolves us from his contract being considered part of the TPP.

Back