Politics Betting Thread

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

puntking

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
lol he has it in the bag now
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
You can currently get some good odds for Trump being president in November, which has already shortened slightly in the last few days.

Hillary Clinton is weak, tired and engulfed in political scandals. Her lead in the polls is slipping by the day.

Trump still at 3.75. Pretty good odds for someone who's now ahead in (some of) the polls. Of course, different polls will suggest different results. But don't forget only a few weeks ago, Trump was trailing badly in ALL the polls.

Clinton is now making a minimal number of public appearances, spending much of her time dealing with FBI investigations, with questions over the state of her physical health.

Rich-Businessman-Lighting-Cigar-With-100-Dollar-Bill.jpg

feelsgood.jpg

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
it's a little bit funny because you've likely lost more on the stock exchange and the aussie dollar than won on trump. sort of a lose-lose.
Not if you had gold stocks. Most went ballistic.

The panic through markets subsided towards the end. It's a volatile time but markets will most probably revert to the normal. Trump sounded quite conciliatory in his speech although i'm sure the mainstream media, those in the Republican Party who dissed him, Hillary and others will be a bit nervy.

Congrats to those betting on Trump. Couldn't believe he could do it, but i'm glad an anti-politician will mix things up.

it's a little bit funny because you've likely lost more on the stock exchange and the aussie dollar than won on trump. sort of a lose-lose.

Plus he took $3.75 about a horse that started $5 on the day - still it was a solid call - I couldn't have had him :thumbsu:

#notaG1horse

DemonDayz

Debutant
Oct 31, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
How did this clown even get that far.

America has done ****ed up.

They have gone from this

Genuinely cool guy and passionate about people
160112-obama-1101p_1d16238ca868f5d9b1eb70c950d8f03f.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

To this 70 yr old fat lard

Donald-Trump1.jpg

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I wouldnt think so, it would be pretty pointless wouldnt it?

Dont mind Trey Gowdy to be appointed Attorney General at $1.50 though. Would be pretty surprised if Trump seriously considered Ted Cruz for the job

Oct 25, 2002
Roleystone
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think there might be some value in Trump leaving office before 2020. With what's about to go down with Mueller this week these prices look pretty generous.
Taken from Neds:
trump1.PNG

Back