Mr Fonebone

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Ham
Lisa Barnes - 6PR - has tweeted that Yarran has been charged with aggravated common assault following incident on weekend.

Oh dear.

I just spoke to a member of the BF board (who shares a name with an infamous cricketer of the past) who says the incident was someone headbutting into Yarrans fist so there is nothing to worry about.

Feck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he gets found guilty then it might be the end of the road, 2 charges in consecutive pre seasons not very smart.

On the back of his 2016 form he would be a certain starter next year.

To be fair, one charge was ignoring a move on notice which was like a few hundred dollar fine.

He's plead not guilty, apparently for a reason. Let's wait to see if these charges get dropped or not before freaking out.

Some of the comments on social media are shocking. So many racists out there - but this is Australia after all.

As others have said, happy to stick by him if he claims not guilty, but if found guilty and there is enough evidence then he is likely gone. Thought he'd really turned a corner in 2016 as well :(

To be fair, one charge was ignoring a move on notice which was like a few hundred dollar fine.

He's plead not guilty, apparently for a reason. Let's wait to see if these charges get dropped or not before freaking out.

I'm not freaking out, but I remember RTB's comments last year about giving someone a second and third chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back