Test Rugby 2016 International Rugby discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What is everyone's take on moving Folau to the centers? It would have to be in the 13 jersey as I see him more of a runner than a play maker. Haylett-Petty would be able to cover him at FB. The reason why I don't think Cheika will make the move is because Kerevi has been one of our best performing backs this year and I am not sure how he would go out on a wing

What is everyone's take on moving Folau to the centers? It would have to be in the 13 jersey as I see him more of a runner than a play maker. Haylett-Petty would be able to cover him at FB. The reason why I don't think Cheika will make the move is because Kerevi has been one of our best performing backs this year and I am not sure how he would go out on a wing

He should be in the centres now. He's a better centre potentially.

Certainly doing better than I thought they would in 2016.

It's a question that, the more this All Blacks team wins, the more it will be asked: Is this the greatest era of all time?

Many certainly think so. Some even suggest possibly the best sports team ever.

It's difficult to argue with successive World Cups; 17 victories in a row, a record-breaking triumph over the Springboks and a winning ratio that sits a tick over 92 per cent since 2012. New horizons loom each week; the next at Eden Park against the Wallabies.

Link

Line is at 23 points, thoughts?

NZ Maori smash the USA.

Maybe that wily old campaigner Colin Cooper fooled us all when he said the NZ Maori could only keep things simple for the "test match" against the United States.

Because the Maori unleashed enough tricks to embarrass the US by running in eight tries on a mild evening in Chicago, easing home 54-7 winners.

Sure, five were scored off lineouts - and the US defence was slack - but there were a couple of clever little plays among those efforts.

Link

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ireland starting fiercely, rekon we're in big trouble tonight

Agreed. Haven't looked like stopping.

Only hope we have is hold a strong defencive line and concede as little as possible from here on in and hope they tire for us to catch them on the counter

Or more likely (and hopefully) Cheka puts a rocket up em at half time and we fight back

Enthralling rugby by the Irish and the Australian defence held strong for the most part but the Irish too strong

Yeah wallabies probably should have won but when you concede so many dumb penalties early maybe we didn't deserve it. Should have held on at the end though

That's the all blacks in a nutshell as well. They don't have to be the best team all game - just when it counts. That's how good they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back