BF Awards The 2016 Melbourne Board Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies, gentlemen, Topkent;

Welcome to the 2016 Melbourne board awards. We like to recognize those who contribute to the board with their posting throughout the year through this count!

How it works is the mods vote each week on who are the best posters. They are averaged out to decide who gets the votes each week.

So without further ado...

PAST WINNERS

Winner: Tulip

1st R/U: Eth | Wonaeamirri33

2nd R/U: ThePuppetMaster

Winner: ThePuppetMaster

1st R/U: Tulip

2nd R/U: Bluelegs

Winner: Gysberts2Bate

1st R/U: Topkent

2nd R/U: Striker475

Winner: Topkent

1st R/U: Cannon82

2nd R/U: Demon 16

Winner: Proper Gander | Topkent

1st R/U: A11dAtP0w3R

2nd R/U: Striker475 | Tulip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will also be Trident and Rising Star recipients for 2016.

Rising Star Winners (discretionary award for an outstanding contribution from a 1st yr poster)

2012: Bluelegs | Marlowe

2013: N/A

2014: N/A

2015: Proper Gander

2016: Sando22 | TheCount

Trident Winners (discretionary award for either long term or notable services to the board either in the H/A or off-season)

2012: Logger | Spirit of 39 | Syrus

2013: tasmanlvr

2014: Bartram_Class

2015: Striker475

2016: darthsidusfan | DemonTim

UPOTY Winners

Winner: autocol

1st R/U: MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

2nd R/U: Logger

Winner: d33my

Equal 1st R/U: Supermercado | MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

Winner: MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

1st R/U: Benwah83

2nd R/U: d33my

Winner: Proper Gander

1st R/U: Benwah83

2nd R/U: d33my

Dees board Tipping comp winners

Headless | RandB

saj_21

Theseventhhamster

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies, gentlemen, Topkent;

Welcome to the 2016 Melbourne board awards. We like to recognize those who contribute to the board with their posting throughout the year through this count!

How it works is the mods vote each week on who are the best posters. They are averaged out to decide who gets the votes each week.

So without further ado...

Needs a longer into :$

Is this all going down tonight? I've got a wait before a long flight coming up so I'm currently available to seat fill/heckle
Not just tonight, votes awarded over the next couple of weeks.

Round 1

3: Striker475

2: Proper Gander

1: darthsidusfan

Please note that as of taking on moderator privileges in Round 14 Striker was no longer eligible for votes. In short, he was robbed, Chris Grant style.

Facts of 2016 and this thread:

- This year, 30 people received votes.
Calling A11dAtP0w3R Proper Gander Tulip Striker475 Topkent Dez! schmuttt Demon16 Djcjdees Ando727 DemonTim ponsdale Deemanding Klyntonius PitchBlease Toump Ass pjfairbairn TheDarkDwarf TheCount Sando22 Praetorian Gysberts2Bate darthsidusfan Andy_Mac harry000 Russian Demon MarcMaverick Sellout Scully d33my
- This year, we also had a recent record of 20 Unofficial Previews. Thank you to all involved! The UPs will be awarded as part of this awards...week...and a half.

We also present the Trident Award for service to the board and the Rising Star award for best first-year poster. Previous winners include mods, POTY winners and UP winners!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back