Sydney Gangland Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Pasquale Barbaro has been shot dead last night in what seems to be a professional hit in front of family. A burnt out car was found 30mins or so later and believed to have been used in the killing. Barbaro was due to front court on ice manufacturing charges.

Believed to be a member of the Australian mafia, Barbaro joins his grandfather and father on the kiling list of the gangland wars.

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/man-dies-after-fatal-shooting-in-earlwood-20161114-gsp93h.html

Last edited:
Don't think this qualifies as a war yet.

Much like his grandad, it sounds like he was talking to police. More likely than not the N'Dranghetta had him silenced.

Ever since Vanstone handed visas to the Madafferi's for a political donation (in spite of the fact they were known mafia from Calabria with murders in their past) the Italian stuff has gotten a lot more violent.

Joseph Acquaro was killed last year for talking to a journo. Multiple attempts on Toby Mitchell, Carl Williams being killed etc.

Seems like the Calabrians are not taking chances anymore after the other Pat Barbaro was caught out.

Yeah but the other guy who recently got hit (last week) was apparently responsible for shooting Barbaro last year but he survived.

So maybe Barbaro ordered the hit on this guy as pay back...and now this latest hit is payback for that.

*..who knows.

Not sure if you can call it a war.

I'd be hard pressed to remember a day since i moved back here 12 years ago when someone WASN'T shot south of the M7.

There IS however , an internal war with the big Lebanese gang " Brothers 4 Life ( B4L ) going on atm.
Based in Blacktown , tad too close to home.
I'm ****ed if i know just WHERE the Lebs are in Blacktown , it's Indian / Asian / African territory.

I had friends that lived in Seven Hills & Blacktown area. It was like the Wild West in the early 2000's. Bogan central but the kind that actively look for trouble rather than the type that just dresses daggy & plays Acca Dacca and enjoys a quiet beer or 10. Crazy times.

Anyway something like 8 gangland Sydney murders in recent years and this probably won't be the last of them unfortunately.

I had friends that lived in Seven Hills & Blacktown area. It was like the Wild West in the early 2000's. Bogan central but the kind that actively look for trouble rather than the type that just dresses daggy & plays Acca Dacca and enjoys a quiet beer or 10. Crazy times.

Anyway something like 8 gangland Sydney murders in recent years and this probably won't be the last of them unfortunately.

Anyone in Sevo / Toongabbie / Lalor Pk are too busy hating life to kill anyone else nowadays lol.
I've previously said " South of the M7 "......maybe even amend that to " south of the M4 "

is it just me that is concerned that all these gang shootings and gang crime have been imported? every one shot or charged has a middle eastern name-yet peetr Dutton gets howled down for stating the bleeding obvious.

is it just me that is concerned that all these gang shootings and gang crime have been imported? every one shot or charged has a middle eastern name-yet peetr Dutton gets howled down for stating the bleeding obvious.
Carl Williams likes this

All is not the correct term. Most is more accurate. You will be howled down and called a racist by all the lefties, but you are spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn't a war, it is just the white noise of the drug trade, especially now there's lots of guns in Australia.

Also, there used to be a "don't get high on your own supply" rule, now all the shard dealers, and way up the chain, are using their own gear, with predictable results.

Lots of FIFO hits too. I reckon that whoever whacked Acquaro was at Tullamarine within the hour of the killing.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the N'drangheta when Rocco gets the arse on his visa stuff, and Maddaferri Snr finally carks it.

It isn't a war, it is just the white noise of the drug trade, especially now there's lots of guns in Australia.

Also, there used to be a "don't get high on your own supply" rule, now all the shard dealers, and way up the chain, are using their own gear, with predictable results.

Lots of FIFO hits too. I reckon that whoever whacked Acquaro was at Tullamarine within the hour of the killing.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the N'drangheta when Rocco gets the arse on his visa stuff, and Maddaferri Snr finally carks it.

thank * the crims are the only ones with the guns. Let them kill themselves.

thank **** the crims are the only ones with the guns. Let them kill themselves.

Pretty much, was discussing this with a mate who is far better informed than I and he is of the view that is hysterical to say Melbourne or Sydney have gun crime problems.

Real gun crime is a nutcase dressed as the Joker shooting 20 odd people dead in a cinema because they can get access to military grade weapons, or a kid being killed by a stray bullet after a street gang spray and pray.

Crims killing each other over drug money would happen regardless of whether guns were available or not.

Glasgow is a good example. You get five years no questions asked for possessing a handgun in the UK. In Scotland, you get five years for knife possession if you have form. So the gangsters there just use builder's tools like hammers and chisels and screwdrivers on each other and if the cops pull them over or raid their houses, they can say, what, there's a law against DIY now?

Pretty much, was discussing this with a mate who is far better informed than I and he is of the view that is hysterical to say Melbourne or Sydney have gun crime problems.

Real gun crime is a nutcase dressed as the Joker shooting 20 odd people dead in a cinema because they can get access to military grade weapons, or a kid being killed by a stray bullet after a street gang spray and pray.

Crims killing each other over drug money would happen regardless of whether guns were available or not.

Glasgow is a good example. You get five years no questions asked for possessing a handgun in the UK. In Scotland, you get five years for knife possession if you have form. So the gangsters there just use builder's tools like hammers and chisels and screwdrivers on each other and if the cops pull them over or raid their houses, they can say, what, there's a law against DIY now?

Spot on about the hysteria. There is absolutely no problems. It's just the lebs are getting a heap of them in and using/selling them on each other/other crims.

When innocent lives are getting lost during battles regularly, then we have a gun problem. Crims always going to have guns

The interesting bit there is that the last known contact was him getting pulled over.

Obviously NSW Police are capable of great dodginess.

But also the wearing of police uniforms by killers to facilitate a hit is a very common practice.

They may not even have been in uniform, interesting.

Strike Force Ayle headlining

Major organised crime syndicate toppled

A 29-year-old man appeared before Parramatta local court on Thursday charged with directing the criminal syndicate.

Police allege the man was involved in the murder of 35-year-old criminal figure Pasquale Barbaro and 30-year-old Rebels bikie member Michael Davey, both in 2016.

He is also believed to be directly involved in the 2016 murder of 29-year-old Mehmet Yilmaz, who was repeatedly shot at close range outside his fiancée’s St Mary’s home.

The man is also charged with conspiring to murder 35-year-old former Rebels bikie member Ricky Ciano in 2015.

Two other men were charged with Ciano’s subsequent murder last year, after police found his body in the boot of his BMW on Valentine’s Day.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/08...and-strike-force-ayle-charges-organised-crime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back