Ancient What is the oldest man made structure on earth?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say whatever answer is given, you will say it's wrong, call racism, and state something about an Aboriginal structure being the oldest.
The fact they don't really have a clue how old Stonehenge is, its hard to say. But I would have thought that'd be it. But Aboriginals been here for 40 to 60 thousand years , if they did build something that is still standing , well I don't know if I've heard of anything like that. They were nomads , but thats a big generalisation I have no idea.
I'll go with Stonehenge.

The fact they don't really have a clue how old Stonehenge is, its hard to say. But I would have thought that'd be it. But Aboriginals been here for 40 to 60 thousand years , if they did build something that is still standing , well I don't know if I've heard of anything like that. They were nomads , but thats a big generalisation I have no idea.
I'll go with Stonehenge.

They say there was an older one nearby, but pulled it down before building Stonehenge.

They must'v had an eddie back then

I'll go with Stonehenge.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-15098959

OK thanks for that, actually I think I had heard something like this before, the stones placed like that , that would predate Stonehenge, if they were 5 thousand years old or older.
It certainly makes you think again on the advancement of humans and how we could be a touch out, in our surprise at things they could do. Or rather the things we think they couldn't or didn't do.

Id be more interested in the first use of mind expanding drugs - probably cam before the structures

"Hey guys, I dreamed something up, wanna find some big rocks?"

Id be more interested in the first use of mind expanding drugs - probably cam before the structures

"Hey guys, I dreamed something up, wanna find some big rocks?"
Drugs came before prostitution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

found it!

17ih98ff6r3gvjpg.jpg

Gobekli Tepe is 9000 years old yet mainstream science wants to tell us we were cavemen back then. Gobekli Tepe - and other sites - shows that mainstream science has a lot to learn.
Are you sure? Science has modern humans existing for 100k years... or more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back