Player Watch Elliott Himmelberg - Contract extension to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to be taking the piss

GWS matched our pick and he's had a great year at CHB in the neafl. He's tracking ahead of schedule and they love him

If you think he's on the way out you're crazy. Literally nuts
Cmon dude, they traded Jack Steele... ;-)

Think how great it would be to have them both. It would be like having our own Rocca brothers!

"Draftee Elliott Himmelberg will be aiming to become only the third player to wear the No.34 for Adelaide in a match for premiership points."

I would have thought Shaw would have kept his number, even though he is not playing.

"Draftee Elliott Himmelberg will be aiming to become only the third player to wear the No.34 for Adelaide in a match for premiership points."

I would have thought Shaw would have kept his number, even though he is not playing.
Defeats the purpose if he is retired.

You have to be taking the piss

GWS matched our pick and he's had a great year at CHB in the neafl. He's tracking ahead of schedule and they love him

If you think he's on the way out you're crazy. Literally nuts

makes an interesting comment at 6:03, would have thought the team with the more established brother is in the box seat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did say or there quietly ;)
I'd even go so far as to say I heard "or there hope so"

I was agreeing that the brother is unlikely to depart GWS and implying that if anything its us who will have to keep our wits about ourselves.

Seems the club has gone to a bit of effort to tell us about how the interstate recruits are so happy to be here... so I bet they are thrilled to hear Himmelberg say that.

Yeah, i wouldn't be thrilled hearing that if i was a recruiter/list manager either, still hopefully it does amount to nothing.

I'd even go so far as to say I heard "or there hope so"

I was agreeing that the brother is unlikely to depart GWS and implying that if anything its us who will have to keep our wits about ourselves.

Yeah, i can here that as well, not sure if it's because i'm looking for it.

Lets just hope it was in relation to eventually playing in the same side as his brother preferably here.

Hi All, Quality young man and family to boot, I hope he reaches his potential will you guys. Couldn't be happier for Snowy to get picked up in the draft, live your dream mate. He bowled some quality leggies for us prior to the family moving to QLD for work.
He's shot up like Jack's beenstalk that last couple of years, not sure if he's got much more to go?

Hi All, Quality young man and family to boot, I hope he reaches his potential will you guys. Couldn't be happier for Snowy to get picked up in the draft, live your dream mate. He bowled some quality leggies for us prior to the family moving to QLD for work.
He's shot up like Jack's beenstalk that last couple of years, not sure if he's got much more to go?
We're quite happy with young Harrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back