Cancelled
SFA Good Friday Appeal Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 17, 2015
Wimmera
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boro
Hey guys, I thought we could post any draft reaction videos here. Each year a few get released to the public of hopeful draftees at home amongst family and friends. This year I could only find Callum Brown's from Collingwood. If you come across anymore from this year or even years gone by that pop up on social media you should post them below!

coniglio_number1

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2011
pannawonica
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_0428.JPG

Navara79

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Hugh Mcluggage reaction on draft night was gold. You could tell that he wasn't happy at all. My first thought was he will be back in Victoria in a year or two

Chachi

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
Has anyone got Jarrod Berry's draft reaction? Can't seem to find it. Cheers.

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hugh Mcluggage reaction on draft night was gold. You could tell that he wasn't happy at all. My first thought was he will be back in Victoria in a year or two

His new teammates have already nicknamed him "Bags" but draftee Hugh McCluggage won't be packing his anytime soon, declaring he's in for the long haul with the Brisbane Lions.

Described by many recruiters as the best natural footballer in this year's draft, midfielder McCluggage trained with the Lions for the first time on Wednesday in scorching 30 degree heat at Yeronga.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Geeze, the Venables family were stoked.....
don't think many vic families are overly happy to see their boys head to the opposite side of the country. The rotham family reaction was on the other end of the spectrum but i suspect they were an eagles family.

Last edited:
Back