2017 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Good coach
-unearthed solid players in Tippa, Hartley as well as good depth players in Dea and Kelly
-drafted Parish, Francis, McGrath who will all play a lot of games in 2017.
-experienced players, the same ones who gave Essendon a finals appearance just two years ago.
-players have been itching to play since January. They will be determined, like they were in 2013 when they had 14 wins.

I think it's you who is delusional in writing this side off. They're not ready for contending yet but average? Spare me.

Blah blah blah sorry I forgot it was a forum we were only allowed to agree.

Come talk to me next September when your boys are in Bali and then we will see

-Don't rate your coach he had an unbelievable squad at the Eagles and lead them to only one flag and a drug epidemic
- Coz only Essendon have solid players
-3 kids WOW! Soooo many
-like they were in 2013 and full of drugs which is why we are here today.
-half the players coming back are no good or done
-no one bothered to even plan to play your rabble last year they pinched 3 wins Coz no one cared.

But that's my opinion and you won't change it so deal with it or move on.

Your not making finals your not good enough .... Spare me

Blah blah blah sorry I forgot it was a forum we were only allowed to agree.

Come talk to me next September when your boys are in Bali and then we will see

-Don't rate your coach he had an unbelievable squad at the Eagles and lead them to only one flag and a drug epidemic
- Coz only Essendon have solid players
-3 kids WOW! Soooo many
-like they were in 2013 and full of drugs which is why we are here today.
-half the players coming back are no good or done
-no one bothered to even plan to play your rabble last year they pinched 3 wins Coz no one cared.

But that's my opinion and you won't change it so deal with it or move on.

Your not making finals your not good enough .... Spare me

I know I won't alter your views as you are closed minded and you have a strong dislike of Essendon which clouds your reality. The top eight stays as is and no young sides bolt up, according to you. Like the dogs didn't bolt in 2015 despite being called "no good" by many on here. Short memory.

Let's hope for your sake Essendon don't play as well as I think they may and that your puppies don't get a hangover from that amount of excitement in a short time frame or your September will be much worse than being in a dirty part of Asia.

I know I won't alter your views as you are closed minded and you have a strong dislike of Essendon which clouds your reality. The top eight stays as is and no young sides bolt up, according to you. Like the dogs didn't bolt in 2015 despite being called "no good" by many on here. Short memory.

Let's hope for your sake Essendon don't play as well as I think they may and that your puppies don't get a hangover from that amount of excitement in a short time frame or your September will be much worse than being in a dirty part of Asia.

Where did I say no teams bolt up? And I hate Essendon so I can't judge them honestly??

Dogs bought in a genius coach and had 4 years of very good draft picks coming up the bombers have one year and some has beens coming back, not really the same.

And I've seen my flag but I doubt Bevo will allow a hangover and even if we play at 60% we still finish higher than the bombers. An easy draw will see you win around 7-8 games maybe 9 at most.

3 kids, 3 depth players and some bloke that haven't kicked a footy for 12 months and your talking them up like they are contenders hahahha. Take the drugs out you have been nothing for over ten years and that will continue to my utter joy.

So jog on I can't take to blokes who are so bias and unable to accept differing opinion. Typical Essendon fan never wrong.

Dirty part of Asia???? My god what a flog comment and sums you up in 4 words

Where did I say no teams bolt up? And I hate Essendon so I can't judge them honestly??

Dogs bought in a genius coach and had 4 years of very good draft picks coming up the bombers have one year and some has beens coming back, not really the same.

And I've seen my flag but o four Becowoll allow a hangover and even if we play at 60% we still finish higher than the bombers. An easy draw will see you win around 7-8 games maybe 9 at most.

3 kids, 3 depth players and some bloke that haven't kicked a footy for 12 months and your talking them up like they are contenders hahahha. Take the drugs out you have been nothing for over ten years and that will continue to my utter joy.

You wrote off the three most likely bolters. Yes, that's exactly right. You can't.

A genius coach? A good coach yes, but he's hardly a genius. Now that is bias.

Playing at 60% won't have your side above the Bombers. When your side is the reigning premier, every side comes after them, if they play at 60% they won't be going far. Essendon will be playing at 100% all season, like we saw in 2013, I have no doubt. The power of the first year without the drug saga in a long time cannot be underestimated.

3 kids? There's far more than that, I used the most prime examples. The guys who have been out for 12 months is an overstated reason, they've had a refreshing European summer holiday, trained privately and will have a big pre-season and pre season games to get back into it. This is often not considered when people use that argument. Your club has won a single premiership in 60+ years and you take the high horse and want to talk success, good on you.

Essendon Melbourne and StKilda aren't good enough

The faffle on here that they will make top 8 and some top 4 is deadset laughable.

Melbourne are half a chance, the other 2 are zip.

Yep, North had it tough last year fixture wise, no matter which way you slice it :)

That should be a warning to people completely writing off a team like North for 2017 ... of course when you change a team's core as much as North have over this off-season, it is always going to be a bit of a suck-it-and-see for 2017 with the Roos.

The core hasn't changed mate, we've lost a bit of icing sugar.

You wrote off the three most likely bolters. Yes, that's exactly right. You can't.

A genius coach? A good coach yes, but he's hardly a genius. Now that is bias.

Playing at 60% won't have your side above the Bombers. When your side is the reigning premier, every side comes after them, if they play at 60% they won't be going far. Essendon will be playing at 100% all season, like we saw in 2013, I have no doubt. The power of the first year without the drug saga in a long time cannot be underestimated.

3 kids? There's far more than that, I used the most prime examples. The guys who have been out for 12 months is an overstated reason, they've had a refreshing European summer holiday, trained privately and will have a big pre-season and pre season games to get back into it. This is often not considered when people use that argument. Your club has won a single premiership in 60+ years and you take the high horse and want to talk success, good on you.

Jesus your arrogant although what else should I expect from a bomber fan.

3 most obvious bolters in your opinion so get over yourself. Perhaps I think the Suns may be the Bolter and with a decent injury run and not the curse they had this year will improve, Freo won't be that bad again so maybe they are the Bolter? No that's right you have decided who they will be and anyone that disagrees is wrong.

100% blah blah so motivated blah blah. Lol Coz no other team is the same and will attack next year. YOUR TALENT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH IMO. It's pretty simple for even the most simple minded and if you disagree that's fine but your opinion is as insignificant as mine so pull your head in hero.

If you don't think Bevo is a genius after what he did this year with our list and injuries then you really have no idea which I'm starting to think anyway.

Let's take a poll of who is reading This and see who they think is on their high horse shall we ??

Lol bombers fans are hilarious, such a self important entitled bunch of cult followers I truly enjoy watching them melt and will devour your melts next year when you suck again.

3 most obvious bolters in your opinion so get over yourself. Perhaps I think the Suns may be the Bolter and with a decent injury run and not the curse they had last year will improve, Freo won't be bad again so maybe they are the Bolter? No that's right you have decided who they will be and anyone that disagrees is wrong.

100% blah blah so motivated blah blah. Lol Coz no other team is the same? YOUR TALEENT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH IMO. It's pretty simple for even the most simple minded and if you disagree that's fine but your opinion is as insignificant as mine so pull our head in Hero.

If you don't think Bevo is a genius after wheat he did this year with our list and injuries then you really have no idea which I'm starting to think anyway.

Let's take a poll of who is readin Thai and see who they think is on their high horse. ?? Lol bombers fans are hilarious, such a self important entitled bunch of cult followers I truly enjoy watching them melt and will devour your melts be t year when you suck again.

Post of the month!

One of the greats is MD, a true footballing genius.

Gold Coast > St.Kilda, Essendon

100% accurate.

And I've seen my flag but I doubt Bevo will allow a hangover and even if we play at 60% we still finish higher than the bombers. An easy draw will see you win around 7-8 games maybe 9 at most.

So jog on I can't take to blokes who are so bias and unable to accept differing opinion. Typical Essendon fan never wrong.

Dirty part of Asia???? My god what a flog comment and sums you up in 4 words

This one takes down your entire argument re; Essendon. One good draft? Shows how well you know this group.

This one takes down your entire argument re; Essendon. One good draft? Shows how well you know this group.

Shows how much I rate that group.

Oh wait I forgot Bellchambers and Stanton that will help

3 most obvious bolters in your opinion so get over yourself. Perhaps I think the Suns may be the Bolter and with a decent injury run and not the curse they had last year will improve, Freo won't be bad again so maybe they are the Bolter? No that's right you have decided who they will be and anyone that disagrees is wrong.

100% blah blah so motivated blah blah. Lol Coz no other team is the same? YOUR TALEENT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH IMO. It's pretty simple for even the most simple minded and if you disagree that's fine but your opinion is as insignificant as mine so pull our head in Hero.

If you don't think Bevo is a genius after wheat he did this year with our list and injuries then you really have no idea which I'm starting to think anyway.

Let's take a poll of who is readin Thai and see who they think is on their high horse. ?? Lol bombers fans are hilarious, such a self important entitled bunch of cult followers I truly enjoy watching them melt and will devour your melts be t year when you suck again.

Suns don't have as much of an experienced group and the Gaz situation is messy. Freo don't have as much young talent as the three I mentioned but having 'average' youth is a reason why Essendon are going to be no good. It almost seems like your hatred of Essendon is hijacking your common sense.

Rest of your post is complete dribble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond finished a half a game out of the top 4 in 2013, and then a game and a bit of percentage out of the top 4 in 2015. Both years we had a close game against Fremantle that if we won could have landed us in the top 4 (we needed a bit of percentage in 2015 too, but not a lot).

Point is, we fell the year after in both years (2014 and 2016) as we failed to improve our squad through trading. So, I am basing my opinion on Adelaide by this. Whether this fall is a fall within the 8 (like post-2013 for us) or whether this fall is out of the 8 (like post-2015 for us), I expect a bit of decline from Adelaide next year.

I could be wrong as what happened to Richmond may not necessarily occur to Adelaide, but I think this is the case for now.

We're not Richmond. In fact, no club is like Richmond.

Really?

4 All-Australians last I checked. Not bad.

Jobe is cooked.
Hooker was always overrated and can't kick.
Hurley is the only really good one.
Heppell is a B+ seagull
Ditto Merrett.
Goddard is king seagull.

Daniher would be good if he could kick.

Yeah. nah. Sorry just don't see it.

Bottom 4 for the dons.

That goes for talking to Arjen, too.

You think you're going to improve on the back of recruiting blokes who weren't able to get a game at the really good teams.

You're the deluded one China.

Carlisle is a cancer.
Steele is meh.
The journeyman from the dogs is meh.
Brown is put together with Gaffer tape.

In conjunction with the harder fixture, and another year into roo, joey, dumpster, geary, gilbo etc... I don't know mate, I reckon you guys are setting yourself up for failure.

Funny how some keep bringing up how good Essendon were in 2013 but forget to mention the players had more monkey blood and whale sperm in them than Charlie Sheen on a weekend.

Essendon are behind the Suns port Freo saints and demons for pushing for the 8 next year IMO so for them to make it 6 teams would have to fall out.

But I know nothing only those entitled ones know all.

Sorry I just have to go feed my guide dog. His name is Danky, he has a pep in his step and loves all doggy supplements although don't tell anyone. I throw all the cans and records away just in case the RSPCA comes knocking

You think you're going to improve on the back of recruiting blokes who weren't able to get a game at the really good teams.

You're the deluded one China.

Carlisle is a cancer.
Steele is meh.
The journeyman from the dogs is meh.
Brown is put together with Gaffer tape.

In conjunction with the harder fixture, and another year into roo, joey, dumpster, geary, gilbo etc... I don't know mate, I reckon you guys are setting yourself up for failure.
You tipped us to finish 3rd last this year and were way off the mark and you continue to be. You would have argued just as strongly that we would be worse than every other team in the comp other than the two who were widely tipped to win about 3 games between them and yet you weren't even close to correct. You haven't learned one damn thing.

As I said to the other guy, talking to you is probably as useful as banging ones head up against a brick wall though, so this is all I'll be saying to you.

Hope you enjoy North's upcoming years in no-man's land.

The argument is lost, maybe you should make snide comments about the drugs saga an-
Funny how some keep bringing up how good Essendon were in 2013 but forget to mention the players had more monkey blood and whale sperm in them than Charlie Sheen on a weekend.

Essendon are behind the Suns port Freo saints and demons for pushing for the 8 next year IMO so for them to make it 6 teams would have to fall out.

But I know nothing only those entitled ones know all.

Sorry I just have to go feed my guide dog. His name is Danky, he has a pep in his step and loves all doggy supplements although don't tell anyone. I throw all the cans and records away just in case the RSPCA comes knocking

The argument is lost, maybe you should make snide comments about the drugs saga an-

How can an argument be lost when it's purely opinions??

And your happy to throw snide comments in but when returned sook it up like Tania Hird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back