Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

That was easy. :D :blowfish:

Good learning year for Wentz though in all seriousness. I imagine his QB coach is putting a Dak Prescott game tape in Carson's locker each Monday.

Yeah probably and saying "this is what happens when you have the best running game in the NFL, 3 All Pro lineman and an All Pro WR."

Yeah probably and saying "this is what happens when you have the best running game in the NFL, 3 All Pro lineman and an All Pro WR."

Not sure teaching Carson to make excuses is going to help forge an elite mindset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was easy. :D :blowfish:

Good learning year for Wentz though in all seriousness. I imagine his QB coach is putting a Dak Prescott game tape in Carson's locker each Monday.
6 posts of how it was such a great day, and no mention of ET's injury? He is why the LOB is the LOB, his ability to defend vs those seam throws in their cover 3 makes them one of the GOAT defenses.

Our game vs the Buccaneers has been flexed to Sunday Night Football so that's back to back SNF games (and guaranteed TV coverage) coming up.
Our week 16 game V Detroit is also a MNF game.. Ratings were struggling over in America so the solution was an awesome and exciting Americas team playing as many prime time games as possible!

Wentz has a shocking coach in pederson.. some of the most unimaginative play calling I have seen.. it's hard to judge him but I think that Cleveland are breathing a little easier right now after trading the #2 pick for a bounty.. Especially after the hot start for Wentz

Polar vortex hitting the North East this weekend, pretty much guaranteed to get some snow in this game.

Time to see how Dak goes in cold weather. Let's hope Zeke & the run game can give us a leg up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back