Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
I've noticed people have started doing little ones of these, so I thought we'd have a thread where everyone can do a preview of their own club. Then, just like last year, it can be stickied and hopefully it will help with any questions people have about certain players.

So I'll do the dogs players.

DEFENDERS

Matthew Boyd - 563K
He was a great pick last year and surprised everyone by playing 20 games, only being rested for one. I think that's going to be a lot harder for him this year and would be shocked if he plays 19+ games. He's arguably our most important player though (since the start of 2015 we haven't won a game he didn't play in), so who knows. Scoring wise is never gonna be an issue with Boyd, just depends on whether you want to start a 34 year old when there's a shitload of DEF options this year. Predicted average: 102

Jason Johannisen - 513K

He's the obvious choice from the club down back. Started the year with a 130 and 123 before popping his hammy, so you know he can go big. I consider under 70 a bad score for a defender, and he only went under that 3/16 games last year (66, 65, 69), so he's got a pretty low floor to go with a high ceiling. Basically, I'd be shocked if he's not in the top 6 for total points as a DEF come the end of year. Predicted average: 101

Marcus Adams - 438K

Was awesome as a rookie last year, but the reality is there's much better options in defence this year. I struggle to see anyone picking him for that price. I believe he is also still injured with a shoulder, so there's that too. Predicted average: 79

Matthew Suckling - 413K

Keep this one short and sweet, you basically always know what you're going to get average wise from him. He's averaged mid 70's the last three years. I don't see that changing, not enough to be a keeper. Predicted average: 76

Shane Biggs - 408K

He's actually a bloody good player, but scoring wise he's the same as Sucking while probably not having the same ceiling. Won't a keeper. Footy wise he was one of a four (of the top of my head) to play every game for us last year, so he's doing something right. Predicted average: 73

Easton Wood - 397K

Gun player who is no doubt underpriced, but once again I struggle to see him going 90+, which is what's needed for a premium down back this year. He really doesn't have a supercoach gamestyle. Predicted average: 88

Bob Murphy - 392K

He's the really interesting one for me. Last year scored 112, 102 and 95 before popping his very well publicised knee. He started day one of preseason with all the other boys, so that shouldn't be a worry, but do you really want to pick a 34 year old coming off a three game season? He's underpriced and I don't actually see him being rested, but the risk is there. No doubts on his scoring, but I think the risk is a little much for me. He could change my mind with a decent NAB cup, or whatever it's called these days. Predicted average: 91

Dale Morris - 375K

Never been a supercoach player, never will be. We still love him, though. Predicted average: Who cares? 64 I guess.

Bailey Williams - 285K

Massive wraps on this kid. Good ball user who can also find the pill, but I imagine he won't get a lot of games with Bob coming back and our running backs being stacked. When Murph and Boyd retire he'll be an option, but hopefully that's not for a while :). Predicted average: 68

Fletcher Roberts - 257K

Eh. I don't rate him in actually footy and he's certainly not a supercoach player. Predicted average: 56

Rourke Smith - 208K

Won't play a lot of games, but I like him as a player. Very Easton Wood like. But yeah, more a development player. I'll be shocked if he plays more than five games. Predicted average: 47

Josh Prudden - 173K

He's on the rookie list. Nope. Predicted average: -

Brad Lynch, Kieran Collins - 123K

Struggle to see them getting a game or being relevant. Predicted average: -

MIDFIELDERS

Marcus Bontempelli - 583K

Pick him and throw away the key. It's that simple. Had a slow start to last season which I'm putting down to doing no preseason, but went nuts when he got going. Averaged 115 from rounds 7-23, but the thing that I think makes him a lock is the ability to get big scores from little possessions. Compared to someone like Dustin Martin, who turns 30 touches into a 100-110 score, Bont is much more effective.

This year he got:
140 from 30 touches (Adelaide)
147 from 30 touches (West Coast)
140 from 25 touches (Richmond)
133 from 19 touches (North)
137 from 26 touches (Collingwood)
145 from 27 touches (Hawthorn)
140 from 22 touches (Sydney - Grand final :))

So he really needs to have little of the ball (compared to other premos) to go big. CD love him, I mean who could blame them? He only turned 21 a few weeks ago, so there's no reason why he shouldn't have a big jump in scoring. Is also doing a preseason this year. Predicted average: 117

Lachie Hunter - 515K

Finds the ball with ease and is a decent user most of the time. He's said in interviews this preseason the aim is for him to build his contested game, but until that's seen in a game he's more of a DT pick. Predicted average: 93

Tom Liberatore - 494K

Firstly, he should be a forward. Can't believe he didn't get DPP and Macrae did. Anyway. I'm a firm believer in picking blokes the year after they come back from serious injuries, I have nothing to back that up, just a gut feel that the player almost always improves massively after a full year back. He's underpriced due to that and being injured early on in three games this year (64 vs North, 47 vs Richmond and 72 vs Geelong) so there's value there. That 72 vs Geelong was in one and a half quarters, too. Off the top of my head that would bump his average up to 96 or so instead of 90. I like him as a pick, just depends whether you want to spend just under 500K on someone who probably won't average as much as Beams for example. The worry about him dropping off because we put so many blokes in the middle is a myth. He scored 115 from 15 touches vs Sydney (two goals) and 120 vs West Coast from 20 touches (three goals). So he can score points when resting forward. Predicted average: 107

Liam Picken - 464K

Not gonna go 100+ and there's much better options at a cheaper price. He played a lot up forward this year, so I thought he'd be a sneaky DPP chance. But no way as a mid. Predicted average : 84

Ruckmen

I don't think we have any relevant ruckmen. We mix and match it too much in there. I can see people picking Boyd after his super mega awesome grand final, but he didn't get a ton in that game. So I don't see anyway he's going to average enough to be a keeper, not worth it when Sandi is like 10K more.

Forward

Luke Dahlhaus - 520K
I'll be absalutley stunned if he's not owned by 40%+ of people in SC this year. With all the forwards we've lost he's an absolute lock. Underpriced from going off in the first quarter injured vs Port Adelaide, he should be good for a 100+ average. In the first 11 rounds he only went below 84 once (69 vs West Coast) and hit a ton in 7 out of 11 of those games. Can be a bit ineffective at times (26 touches for 71 points vs Geelong) but he's more than likely this years #1 forward. Predicted average: 101

Jack Macrae - 511K

How is this bloke a forward? Who cares how! It's pretty simple for me, this year he went below 70 (what I consider bad score for a forward) once, that was a 68 vs Sydney. He's underpriced compared to other years due to his game vs Geelong where he got injured half way through the third quarter. Has averaged 99 and 100 in the two years previous and showed he can score big 140 in the final vs Hawthorn. The only thing I will say is that he does need to get 30+ touches to get a 100+ score and that he doesn't kick many goals. So He's more likely to score 90-110 than 110+. Predicted average: 98

Mitch Wallis - 473K

I dunno where he's at with his injury, but if he plays I imagine it won't be till later in the year. Predicted average: 84

Caleb Daniel - 430K

Good player who can score, but I don't see him going 90+. Better options out there I think, especially given I think most people will have Macrae/Dahlhaus. Predicted average: 83

Lin Jong - 411K

I could basically say the same thing as I did for Daniel, but Lin has the added bonus of no job security. Nope. Predicted average: 75

Jake Stringer - 410K

He's going to move into the midfield one year and breakout in SC, but I wouldn't pick him until that happens. Played with a busted shoulder from the Gold Coast game onward, so might be underpriced, but he's way too risky to pick at this stage. Very high risk/reward. Predicted average: 89

Toby McLean - 381K

Nice little player who everyone seems to hate, but not SC relevant yet. Predicted average: 78

Josh Dunkley - 378K

I don't mind this pick. There's always a second year player who breaks out. Once he came back in the team in round 17 he went on to average 82. But he's a pretty average ball user atm, one for the future maybe. Predicted average: 83

Stewart Crameri - 359K

Never been a SC player, don't see why he'd start now. Predicted average: 81

Travis Cloke - 354K

I've got no doubt he'll improve on that average, but no one is gonna pick him up. Even when he was a SC gun you'd get 150 one week and 40 the next. Predicted average: 86

Clay Smith - 353K

He can clearly play, but the injury risk is just too much. Would be nice to see him get a good run at it. Predicted average: 76

Tory Dickson - 342K

Not a SC player. Predicted average: 73

Jack Redpath - 329K

Out for most of the year. Predicted average: -

Mitch Honeychurch - 268K, Lukas Webb - 260K, Bailey Dale - 238K

Basically these three are in the same situation. Will go in and out of the team as injuries happen. I really like Webb for the future, but none are relevant atm. Predicted averages: 52

Zaine Cordy - 222K

That's PREMIERSHIP CENTRE HALF FORWARD Zaine Cordy to you! Nah, will probably go back down to lock down defender in the VFL with Cloke coming in. Predicted average: 39

Declan Hamilton - 123K, Lewis Young - 117K, Patrick Lipinski - 117K, Fergus Green - 117K, Tristan Tweedie - 102K.
These are just like any other rookies I guess. Lipinski might get a game or two, struggle to see the rest having an impact. Predicted average: -

Taking into account positions, my top five picks from the dogs would be:
#1 Luke Dahlhaus
#2 Marcus Bontempelli
#3 Jack Macrae
#4 Jason Johannisen
#5 Tom Liberatore

Hopefully this is helpful and I look forward to reading some other clubs previews!

Apr 26, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
The inner nerd in me just loves these, here is my pre pre-season report for the tiges:

Defenders:

Alex Rance- 535k

He's just a freak, along with being a CD love-child, so should continue to score well. Probably is never going to be the number 1 defender due to being a KPD but should be a pretty safe bet to finish as a top 10 defender. Predicted average: 100

Bachar Houli- 486k

Missed a huge chunk of the season and as such burnt a few people, but still somewhat surprisingly averaged 90. Feel he didn't have a particularly great season before he got injured, so I'd back him on improving, but he'd be kicking himself that he won't have Yarran to share opposition attention. Predicted average: 92

Nick Vlastuin- 407k
He's actually a massive wait and see for me, is a super consistent small back who has been almost too good at his role which has meant his much awaited transition from the midfield has been put on hold and he has somewhat stalled after a great 2015. The glimpses we have seen as Richmond fans of him in the middle have been great, only for us to be left scratching our heads when he's back in defence the next week. The good news folks is that he seems to be training with the midfield group and has significantly improved his tank which was holding his midfield potential back. If he does play through the middle he could be a real surprise packet and very good value as a defender. Predicted average: 95 (if played as a mid)

Kamdyn McIntosh- 390k
I think another year he'd be worth a look, discounted due to injury and should improve on his average of 80 odd, will be first choice on a half back/wing for us if fit. As it stands there are probably other option around that price who present better value. Predicted average: 86

Taylor Hunt- 378k
He gets the best out of his ability does Taylor, and you can't give a guy many bigger compliments than that. Did well to average 70 last year and will probably do similar in the games he plays next year, for Richmond's sake I hope there aren't that many and that some of the younger guys go past him. Predicted average: 69

David Astbury- 357k
He's adequate as a stopper but as a general rule doesn't offer a whole lot on the rebound and leaves it to his best mate Rancey, not relevant one would think. Predicted average: 65

Oleg Markov- 345k
Intriguing as a player, showed real promise when he came in late in the year, but as someone who doesn't get a whole lot of the ball, still looking to establish himself and an awkward price, probably not worth the risk. Predicted average: 68

Jayden Short: 343k
Originally a small forward, established himself in the 22 as a small back and did a pretty decent job of it, growing as the year went on. Would be looking to make that spot his own especially with Vlastuin potentially moving into the mids. Improved as the year went on, averaging 75 in his last 5 games compared to a season average of 63, so I'd expect him to be closer to that. Predicted average: 72

Corey Ellis: 335k
Don't really know what to make of Corey, first round draft pick who is exceptionally skilled but has struggled to get involved when played, apart from a few highly promising appearances. He's one you'd be expecting to have a big year but it's hard to say he will do anything big with confidence. Predicted average: 70

Dylan Grimes: 331k

Capable defender who plays an important role in our defence, but that role is not very supercoach friendly and isn't likely to be anytime soon. Predicted average: 60

Steven Morris, 292k

Have to feel bad for the guy, whipping boy for pretty much the whole league, finally started playing some ok footy down back and then blew a knee. Wouldn't be a SC option either way. Predicted average: 55

Nathan Broad, 259k

Probably back up for Grimes as a similar sort of player, and you wouldn't expect to get any different in the types of scores you'd get from him: Predicted average: 59

Jason Castagna, 253k

The early favourite to get the pre-season rookie upgrade, got his chance in the second half of last year and did ok at times, potentially SC relevant down the track as a guy who can find a lot of the ball, but probably not this year. Predicted average: 68

Jake Batchelor, 221k

Divides opinion on the Richmond board over whether his good early career form was his peak or a sign of potential still to come, but I doubt he will ever be a SC option either way. Predicted average: 55

Mabior Chol, 123k

Exciting prospect for the future, but another whose future I doubt lies in the SC Hall of Fame, yet alone this coming season. Predicted average: 43

Ryan Garthwaite, 117k

No one is quite sure which end of the ground we are planning to utilise him at, but as a first year KPP you would think it won't make much of a difference. Predicted average: 50

Midfielders:

Dustin Martin, 588k

Had a proper breakout year last season with a full time move into the middle, which sadly sees him lose his DPP. No reason why the young man can't keep improving, should get the chance to go forward a bit more this year with some added midfield reinforcement. Predicted average: 110

Trent Cotchin, 546k

Speaking of midfield reinforcements, the major benefactor of the Prestia/Caddy additions will be this man imo. When he had his excellent, brownlow winning (;)) year he played a free-flowing, inside-outside hybrid role which played to his strengths. We then lost Tuck and Jackson as inside bulls without really replacing them, leaving Cotch to do most of the grunt work, and decided to implement a slow, patient, static, s**t gameplan. With some inside class and hopefully a new attacking game plan, Cotch could be much improved. But hey, I said that last year. Predicted average: 108

Dion Prestia, 508k

Has shown in the past he is capable of being a good supercoach option and as long as he stays fit he should be a solid choice, will be given a key midfield role. Probably won't be in that upper echelon of mids that you want in your final team, but could be good in draft teams and such. Predicted average: 102

Shaun Grigg, 502k

Another pretty consistent year averaging mid 20's disposals and a top 10 BnF finish, you'd expect pretty much the same from him again. Predicted average: 92

Anthony Miles, 488k

Will be interesting to see where he sits next season, was surprisingly dropped towards the end of this year, and with Caddy and Prestia being added remains to be be seen where he fits in. Will always score decently when he plays. Predicted average: 88

Brandon Ellis, 463k

Very disappointing year from him last season, and the slow, short game plan we implemented probably worked against him more than anyone in our side. Hopefully a faster more direct gameplan will see him bounce back up and average once again near three figures. Predicted average: 94

Reece Conca, 315k

Will be looking to try and cement a spot in the best 22, but definitely just a role player now and whilst I think he can play a part, I doubt he will be a star anytime soon. Predicted average: 71

Connor Menadue, 310k

Another in a long list of young mids pushing for a best 22 spot, his light frame meant he had some very good games mixed with some very average ones last season. I'd expect a bit more of the same but hopefully a bit more consistent and will be able to better hold his own. Predicted average: 65

Jacob Townsend, 287k

Was meant to be the inside enforcer that was going to come and give Cotch a hand and crash some heads together, didn't quite work and he wasn't super impressive in the VFL either. Can't see him figuring from a SC standpoint. Predicted average: 62

Jack Graham, 117k

Early fave as a rookie placeholder, and the reasoning is sound. Big bodied inside midfielder who looks about 30, will have no problem playing from round 1 physically and won the Larke medal which shows he likes the big occasions. Already has said he wants to play round 1 but is probably another in the 15-30 group on Richmond's list that you could throw a blanket over at this point. Definitely worth a watch to see how he performs pre-season, will score decently if he plays. Predicted average: 66

Rucks:

Shaun Hampson, 390k

He does somethings very well such as his tap work, which is excellent, but is clearly limited in other areas. Not nearly complete enough a ruckman to be SC relevant. Predicted average: 72

Toby Nankervis, 366k

Like him as a pickup, and he will be looking to either knock Hampson off the number 1 ruck spot or get a game as a Ruck/Fwd, which he does have SC DPP for. Think he will go okay and can see him as our number 1 ruck come seasons end, but still quite young and don't think he'll be a SC option just yet. Predicted average: 77

Ivan Maric, 282k

Gone is the mullet and gone is the day of the great man gracing our lives as a top SC ruckman. Will be purely backup and won't be anywhere near his old scoring potential if he does play. Predicted average: 68

Ivan Soldo, 123k

Cousin of the mullet, spent a few years now as a Cat B rookie and whilst certainly has improved quite a bit in that time still don't think he is much a consideration both for Richmond and SC. Predicted average: 50

Forwards:

Josh Caddy, 488k

Possibly a real option up forward given we are relatively short on numbers compared to last year, and the fact that he will probably be a pretty important of our midfield rotation this coming season. Already averaging 90, with a lot more midfield responsibility it isn't too hard at all to see him bump that up 10 points or so. Wait and see how he looks and his role. Predicted average: 98

Jack Reiwoldt, 467k

Super consistent, and has hovered around that 80-90 mark pretty much every season. Should continue to do the same, probably not really an option as a KPF. Predicted average: 86

Shane Edwards, 415k

Had some injury problems but really was a pretty disappointing year for him in all honesty. Whilst you'd expect him to be better then that next year, not sure if we will see him return to where he was in 2015. Predicted average: 82

Ben Griffiths: 382k

Super important role now that Vickery is gone, and with that added importance and opportunity will probably see him improve a bit but can't see him being relevant. Predicted average: 71

Sam Lloyd, 381k

Had a pretty good year last year, and whilst I don't know if he's got a whole lot of improvement left in him, can kick a snag. Not a SC option though. Predicted average: 70

Kane Lambert, 353k

Probably a make or break year for him, unlikely to get a full time mid spot which effects his scoring potential and as such probably isn't worth a look at an awkward price. Predicted average: 69

Daniel Rioli, 278k

Showed a lot more than I was expecting him to in his first year, and whilst I was pleasantly surprised this wasn't reflected in his SC scores. Probably will up his scoring a bit but no where near enough to be an option at this stage. Predicted average: 67

Nathan Drummond, 255k

Shame this guy played a few games and is an awkward price, would be potentially a good get otherwise. Is a def/mid which makes him being a forward strange but is highly rated at Tigerland and is the early customary 'burning up the track' leader so far this pre season. Probably no considering his price. Predicted average: 65

Ben Lennon, 248k

Probably a little too expensive to really be considered, but certainly has a big opportunity to really establish himself next year. With Lids and Ty gone he is really our only medium forward option as that 3rd tall Gunston type, so there is definitely a spot there for him if he's good enough. Has shown that he's talented but attitude has been questioned. Predicted average: 68

Todd Elton, 224k

KPP who has been around for a while but been unable to establish himself at AFL level, even if he does so can't see him doing a whole lot SC wise. Predicted average: 50

Callum Moore, 220k

Pretty raw young KPP who got thrown a few token games at the end of the year to show him the level he needs to get too. Still a while off and a definite no at that price. Predicted average: 45

Dan Butler, 123k

Small forward/mid who probably needs to crack it this year if he's going to make it. Will have to really show something to figure early and the best chance is probably a mid/late year downgrade option. Predicted average 52

Tyson Stengle, 121k

Indigenous small forward taken in the rookie draft, probably will start behind a few and can't see his scoring potential being terribly high. Predicted average: 50

Shai Bolton, 117k

Another Indigenous small forward who was our first pick in this years draft. We showed with Rioli we are willing to give his type a shot and I'd expect him to play at some point. Wait and see but again very lightly built and probably won't score terribly well either way. Predicted average: 55

Alright all done, was it overkill going through every player? Almost certainly. Do I regret it? Not for a second.

Top 5:
1. Dustin Martin
2. Alex Rance
3. Trent Cotchin
4. Dion Prestia
5. Josh Caddy

Smokey:
Vlastuin if he indeed does play in the middle as it looks like he might

Peace

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Defenders:

Taylor Adams - 528k

Very talented footballer who is a very tempting DPP down back and in the midfield. Averaged 97 in 2016 but only played 14 games due to injury. I'd certainly have him on the watch list as he's the type you can rely on to produce a safe score, his injury history may persuade you to look elsewhere. Personally, I'd wait to see if his price can drop a bit before taking the plunge. Predicted average: 101

Jeremy Howe - 501k

A very nice point on difference player in 2016 with a 92 average playing both forward and back in SC. He has since lost his DPP ability now though, which is unfortunate but fair. Takes a fair few contested marks which are solid gold in SC, and has a good boot on him that allows his efficiency numbers to maximise his points. I'm not too sure he can elevate his game much further than in 2016, but I expect him to stay afloat in the elite category. Could be a clever point of difference. Predicted average: 89

Ben Reid - 432k
Hit back to his amazing form of years ago again in 2016, but his scoring consistency was up and down. Whilst he does crack 100 regularly, he does tend to score in the 50s and 60s also which moved his average down to 79.5 in 2016. He takes lots of marks, and has an accurate kick on him which may tempt SC players. You'd most likely pass on him as he's not really a SuperCoach player. Predicted average: 82

Josh Smith - 396k
The lovely rookie in 2016 became one of the most selected players mid-season and he proved why as some of his disposal count numbers upwards of 20 and some of his higher scores, accumulating a 128 late in the season. For me though, he's still a fringe player at the Pies who is one of the first to be omitted in a poor performing team, and I'm unsure just how high his game can continue to elevate. Was a lovely rookie I think we can all agree, but certainly not worth a selection at his price. Predicted average: 75

Brayden Maynard - 375k
Brayden Maynard has it all as a medium defender. He's fast, he's classy, he threatens the opposition with his ball use, he can attack from the 50 and he also does a lot of the dirty work you need in your mid-sized backmen. I think he has a big breakout year coming where he can become elite but I'm just not sure 2017 is that year. Keep him on your watchlist though, as he will become very good one day. Predicted average: 80

Adam Oxley - 368k
Nope. Will be in the seconds for most of if not all of 2016. Not a SuperCoach player, or much of an AFL player for that matter. Predicted average: 62

Tom Langdon - 356k
Is at a severe discount following his injuries in 2016 that led him to playing just 5 games. In the two seasons prior, he averaged 86 and 82 respectively, at the ripe ages of just 20 and 21. Logic states that there could still be a lot of improvement to come from Langdon, and presuming he picks up where he left off and is back in the best 22, I can see him returning back to his previous heights. He wins a lot of ball for a medium defender, unfortunately his kicking lets him down which blocks out a lot of points. Keep him on your watchlist. Predicted average: 83

Ben Sinclair - 352k
Was once a small forward, now a much better small defender with footy smarts and quick movement but that doesn't count for much in SuperCoach. Nope. Predicted average: 64

Lynden Dunn - 301k
I tell you what, for a much acclaimed spud, he has a very decent SC history. In 3 of his last 4 seasons, he's averaged at least 82 which is very nice, He might be a decent upgrade option at some point but I don't think he's permanent team material, although I reckon he'll play most games. Predicted average: 76

Tyson Goldsack - 291k

He's done well the old Sack, he's heading into his 11th season, most of which he has failed to become a permanent best 22 team member. 2017 will be similar to 16, where he'll probably play a handful of games at most. Predicted average: 63

Jackson Ramsay - 288k

The kid has it in him. Providing he stays fit, I can definitely see him coming onto the scene and scoring big off half-back. He's another to watch closely, as his potential as a medium defender is sky high. Predicted average: 78

Henry Schade - 278k

Rookie. Predicted average: Probably won't play

Lachlan Keeffe - 166k

Is a bargain following two years out of the game, but doesn't score enough to be anymore than a possible defensive downgrade. Predicted average: 68

Matthew Scharenberg - 164k

We've waited too damn long to see what he can do and I'm just praying the kid stays fit, because if he can play 18+ games, he'll be a defensive bargain. I won't be starting with him, but I'll be watching to see what he can do, as he might be a ripper. Predicted average: 72

Sam McLarty - 117k

The only upside in his DPP ability at both ends of the field, but as a first year KPP, he won't be scoring enough to be relevant. Predicted average: 50

Liam Mackie - 102k

Rookie who might get a gig but not too many I would suspect. Seems like a possible defensive downgrade, being a mature ager who could step into the team if needed. Predicted average: 70

Midfielders:

Scott Pendlebury - 646k
The fact that the man is labelled as Dependlebury speaks for itself, following Ablett's injuries, Pendles is now by far the safest player in SuperCoach, having held 2nd place since 2011. Scott has not scored under 80 since R3 2012. That's 99 successive H&A games that he's cracked the barrier. Whilst some tend to believe that old Scott is on the decline, it's simply not true. He managed to crack the 125 barrier 8 different times, only Dangerfield did it more. The man can get 21 disposals, most uncontested and not hit the scoreboard and he'll still deliver you an acceptable 96. You can NOT miss him. Predicted average: 119

Adam Treloar - 606k

* me what a year he had, with an interrupted pre-season as well. This guy is about to explode. He averaged 130 in his last handful of gamrs in 2016, and with no injury worries in 2017, he could will become a permanent member of the elite category of midfielders. Predicted average: 116

Steele Sidebottom - 578k

Mr Durable has become a little bit less relevant in the last couple of years unfortunately. Injuries are starting to catch up with him after he escaped them for so many years and now the MRP are always on his back also. He was amazing as a FWD/MID until it was removed in 2015 but that shouldn't put off him too much. The lowest he has averaged since 2012 is 104, including a career high 2014 that saw him average 113. I think he'll see more time up forward in 2017 which may or may not be a good thing. He'll kick more goals but he may see less ball, so I think his average might fall just a little bit. He's always a terrific point of difference option. Predicted average: 102

Daniel Wells - 547k

He was the pick of the bunch in 2016 but now at a premium price with his injury history is simply a no-no. Predicted average: 95

Taylor Adams - 528k (See defenders)

Jack Crisp - 468k

Jack Crisp just sort of came out of nowhere in 2015, finishing in the top five for the Copeland Trophy but unfortunately, I don't think his ceiling goes much higher than he is at now. He's averaged 87.5 over the last two years which is very good, but not quite elite. Pass. Predicted average: 84

Jordan De Goey - 412k (See forwards)

Levi Greenwood - 391k

Very reliable tagger nowadays but that's basically the most irrelevant SuperCoach position. The fact that he was tossed up by the club during trade week screams rotation player to me, and he will play less often than in other seasons. He's one of my favourites, but not in SC. Predicted average: 68

Rupert Wills (See forwards)

James Aish - 341k

Jimmy is still trying to make an impact at Collingwood. In the future, he could become a big scorer but for the moment I don't see much in his game that would make him relevant in SC. Predicted average: 75

Tom Phillips - 321k

He was another great Magpies rookie in 2016 who was scoring big early. He's probably a fringe player at best and he's not worth the punt. Predicted average: 66

Josh Thomas - 193k

Averaged a decent 78 back in 2014 when he had a lot of scope, but after two years out of the game and still only a rookie for 2017, I doubt he'll play very often if at all. Predicted average: Who cares?

Brayden Sier - 124k

Collingwood players wearing 36 have a very good history - Kink, S. Rocca and Swan are among the players to have donned the guernsey. Sier was one of the youngest drafted in 2015 and thus didn't play seniors in 2016, but with his massive rig that is 191cm and 92kg, he might have a point to prove in the reserves, and could feature in the seniors. Might be a tempting downgrade option. Predicted average: 65

Callum Brown - 117k

Clever FWD/MID dpp player who is expected to feature sometime in 2017. Potential downgrade option. Predicted average: 66

Rucks:

Brodie Grundy - 521k

Someone must have talked some sense into this guy during bye week because since then he's been an absolute machine. Reg could become the 2nd most relevant SC ruck over the next couple of years alongside Gawn and I strongly recommend picking him. He's also very durable and never gets injured or suspended. He wins a hell of a lot of ball for ruck and likes to kick a goal or two also. Unbelievable talent. Predicted average: 101

Mitch McCarthy - 120k

Mitch is a highly talented KPP who was just drafted, and for that reason you should no pick him as I suspect he won't play. Predicted average: -

Max Lynch - 102k

The guy looks good, but he is very unlikely to play in 2017. Predicted average: -

Forwards:

Jordan De Goey - 412k

Jordan De Goey is an absolute bull and one of the best players from 2014 so far, who is just waiting to come onto the scene and explode. Unfortunately Buckley has some strange ideology that JDG is a forward (good for SC, not for real life) which is really hurting his potential but if he comes to his senses and plays Jords in the guts, he could average big. Watch him closely, as he might be worth trading in mid-season. Predicted average: 85

Jesse White - 402k

He's not as bad as most seem to think, but yeah... nah. Predicted average: 67

Chris Mayne - 396k

He's a lovely bloke but not very relevant SuperCoach wise. I think he'll be better than he was when he left the Dockers, but he's an obvious no. Predicted average: 79

Levi Greenwood - 391k (See midfielders)

Jarryd Blair - 387k

Won't play too often I would think in 2017, unless he owns an embarrassing photo of SpongeBob at the Christmas party (you may not get that reference) Predicted average: 55

Rupert Wills - 360k

Absolute tackling machine. Rupe broke the record for tackles on debut in 2016 with 11, and he looks to be a very reliable player for the Pies. In terms of SuperCoach, watch him as he could be a big improver in 2017, as he wracks up points through pressure acts and ball winning. Predicted average: 80

Travis Varcoe - 344k

Has been a surprise packet since joining Collingwood, but he isn't and has never been a big scorer. Predicted average: 60

Mason Cox - 322k

The romantic story between SuperCoach and Mason Cox ends here, as with a price like that and a place in the team not secure, one would be crazy to pick him. Predicted average: 60

Tom Phillips - 321k (see midfielders)

Darcy Moore - 313k

Keep your eye on him as he's one of the best young key forwards going around. I am firm he can break the 40 goal barrier in his 3rd season but he's yet to become SC relevant so stay away in the shot term. Predicted average: 70

Jamie Elliott - 292k

Averaged as much as 83 in 2014 and in the 70's in both years on either side of 2014. He's a very cheap prospect but he's not cheap enough to warrant a downgrade and doesn't produce enough to be a permanent player if you feel me. Pass. Predicted average: 79

Ben Crocker - 237k

The kid has a lot of scope and I'm a big fan but unfortunately due to the recruits of Hoskin-Elliott and Mayne as well as the return of Elliott, it's hard to see him playing a lot in 2017. Predicted average 52

Will Hoskin-Elliott - 213k

Hasn't ever been SC relevant and it's hard to see him becoming that now. Predicted average: 65

Josh Thomas - 193k (see midfielders)

Brayden Sier - 124k (see midfielders)

Mitch McCarthy - 120k (see rucks)

Callum Brown - 117k (see midfielders)

Josh Daicos - 117k
Clever small forward with a lot of potential but that probably won't be uncovered in 2017. If he plays at all, it won't be often. Predicted average: 49

Kayle Kirby - 117k
Keep your eye on Kayle, as I think he has a big chance at playing as soon as Round one. His ceiling in his first year is probably similar to that of Daniel Rioli, so don't pull the trigger early. Predicted average: 59

Sam McLarty - 117k (see defenders)

That took too damn long, y'all better appreciate it.

Top 5:
1. Adam Treloar
2. Scott Pendlebury
3. Brodie Grundy
4. Taylor Adams
5. Steele Sidebottom

Smokey:
Rupert Wills can score big and as a MID/FWD dpp, he could be very tempting.

Thanks to bananatigz for the template, I literally copied and pasted this whole thing and edited around it.

Last edited:

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
PORT ADELAIDE

Defenders:

Jasper Pittard 499k -
Had a breakout year Supercoach wise in 2016 bumping up his average and consistency to average 91.8 from all 22 games. He is our main man coming out of defence and id expect him to bump up his average even more as he improves on his kicking efficiency. Predicted average: 97-100

Matthew Broadbent 464k (MID) -
Broadbent was playing a little more midfield in 2016, pushing up onto a wing and posted scores of 111, 103, 129 and 119 throughout the season. However, he had too many inconsistent games with 6 games under 75. May also find himself out of the side due to form and others pushing through. Not SC relevant but is a serviceable player for Port. Predicted average: 80-85

Hamish Hartlett 423k (MID) -
Hamish had a pretty inconsistent and injury riddled season last year, playing only the 15 games and averaging 78. He will be looking to bounce back after a disappointing season and helping Port Adelaide to a flag in 2017 ;). Since 2011, has always averaged in the 90s, averaging 101 in 2015. Definite starter for me at his discounted price. Look for him to explode in 2017 and be a top 10 defender. Predicted average: 95-100

Jack Hombsch 378k -
Jack is an integral part of the side, commanding the defence every game and providing intercept and run and carry out of defence. Only managed the 10 games in 2016 and we are all hoping he can play the full 25 next season. :) Not a SC relevant option though. Predicted average: 78-82

Nathan Krakouer 373k -
A senior player who has come back to Alberton and has marked his name onto the team sheet as the 5th defender. Does some nice things, but his game doesnt translate well into SC points. Predicted average: 71-75

Tom Jonas 351k -
TJ's best known act was knocking out Andrew Gaff and getting 6 weeks for it (WTF!!!). Anyway, he could only manage the 9 games as he didnt play a game in the 2nd half of the year due to suspension then injury. At his best, he is our best lockdown defender who can play on smalls and talls. Obviously, his game isnt suited to SC. Predicted average: 67-70

Darcy Byrne-Jones 347k -
DBJ was the rookie of the year in 2016, debuting in round 3 and playing the rest of the season. He hit a brick wall in the later stages of the season, but most had traded him out by then. Cant see him stepping up his average to anything SC relevant in 2017. Predicted average: 65-70

Tom Clurey 289k -
Clurey has forever been the depth key defender at Port. However, with injuries to Carlile and Hombsch and our inability to recruit another ruck, meant that Clurey had to come in and play as our number 1 KPD for 9 games. He showed a lot of talent and skill, holding some of the best KPFs in the game to 1 or 2 goals, despite giving up height and weight to his opponent. KPDs arent usually good SC scorers, so wont do anything exciting in 2017 in terms of SC. Predicted average: 61-65

Logan Austin 260k -
Logan came into the side in round 11 against Collingwood and got the job on Cloke (not hard but anyway...). Kept Cloke goalless for that game and played out the rest of the season. Is still a little underdeveloped but held his ground against some of the bigger forwards in the game. Another pre season in the gym will help him immensely, but wont help his SC game. Predicted average: 53-

Riley Bonner 248k -
Made his debut in round 23 and played so well, that CD decided they were going to make him too expensive to be a good rookie option....:mad::mad: Scored 76 in that game and showed composure with the ball. Basically a Pittard clone with better kicking at this stage. Hoping he can force his way into the side at some stage and lock his spot. Not in 2017, but one to watch in 2018. Predicted average: 72

Cameron Hewett 117k (MID) -
Cam was taken as a rookie in 2015 as a developmental rookie and a hope to get his brother, George to Alberton. We werent expecting much from him in 2016, but really came on in the later stages of the season in the SANFL. Wont push for senior selection in 2017, but you never know. We all had DBJ marked down as a certain delistee. Predicted average: 48

Midfielders:

Robbie Gray 588k - Smexy Robbie somehow missed out on FWD/MID DPP in 2017, which is bullshit! :mad: Our best player by a long way and with more help around him, Id expect him to push his average up into the 110s in 2017. Lock in my side and will enjoy watching him strut his stuff in 2017. Predicted average: 112

Ollie Wines 533k -
Ollie was poised for the breakout year in 2016, but that never eventuated. His inability to kick a football was what let him down, but then again, that let everyone down in 2016 (except Robbie and Jasper). He will once again be our bull at the contest, being the first down on the ground to get the ball and the last one up. Cousin of mine, wish I could start with him, but he burnt me last year. Predicted average: 103

Travis Boak 496k -
A potential bargain here at under 500k. Travis had a down year in 2016, being used in the forward line too much and potentially carrying an injury. Im expecting our skipper to come out in 2017 and show the way, stepping his average up to a respectable 105. Predicted average: 105

Matthew Broadbent -
SEE DEFENCE

Brad Ebert 437k -
Was our most consistent player in 2016 IMO. Ebert gave his all each and every week, carrying the team to victory or so close on a few occasions. We can also thank him for the melts on the Crows board and from the Adelaide media for 'opening up like a packet of chips' in the Round 22 showdown, which saw "Brownlow Favourite" Rory Sloane :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: get 1 week for a late hit. May be used in a different role in 2017 and wont be SC relevant. Predicted average: 84

Sam Gray 436k -
Was a early favourite for the bargain pick of 2016, until he burnt many people, most notably Judd_Magic Basically a late season specialist. Not SC relevant. Predicted average: 86

Hamish Hartlett -
SEE DEFENCE

Jared Polec 406k -
Polec is one of those players who can go big one week then do s**t all the next. An immense talent, no one is denying that, just needs more consistency in his game. Wont feature in many teams apart from those auto-pick ones. Predicted average: 83

Brendan Ah Chee 352k (FWD) -
Arch will find his way out of the side in 2017. Needs a big year to stay on the list and unfortunately for him, I dont think he can do that. Will get played out of position in the Maggies and may get a chance in the seniors if someone gets injured. Predicited average: 61

Jimmy Toumpas 339k -
Toump has a disappointing year in 2016. Still has a lot to work on, but needs an extended run in the seniors for that to happen. Predicted average: 58

Karl Amon 327k (FWD) -
Karl took some big steps in 2016, playing 15 games for the year and getting more and more confident with each game. Has the skills to be a great outside player, but needs time to work on them before he becomes SC relevant. Predicted average: 69

Will Snelling 243k -
Much like Bonner, played in round 23 and CD decided that they would make him too expensive to be a rookie in 2017. Still on the rookie list, but he can be upgraded at anytime. Not in 2017, but watch for 2018. Big bull at the contest and he recorded 17 tackles in 1 game in the SANFL. Predicted average: 63

Matthew White 198k (FWD) -
An interesting prospect in 2017. Priced as an expensive rookie, White lasted one quarter in 2016. At his best, he burns anyone who tries to chase him down. Going on 30 in 2017 and unsure of where he fits into our side. At his best, he is a lock for the 22. Watch and see over the pre season. Will be an interesting one. Predicted average: 68

Sam Powell-Pepper 135k -
The name on everyone's lips. SPP is a mix of Dustin Martin and Patrick Dangerfield, an absolute gun at the contest, with the speed to burst away. Watch him to play round 1 and hold his spot for most of the season. Should start on a HFF before getting more midfield minutes. Early pick for rookie of the season. Predicted average: 76

Joe Atley 117k -
The brother of Shaun (no, he is not a clone of Shaun, Joe is actually good), Joe is a very different player to Shaun. Joe loves the contest and is a bull in stoppages. He played VFL in 2016, so knows what it is like to play against the big bodies. Another smokey to play round 1. As I said before, Joe is actually good and will be a good SC prospect in years to come. Predicted average: 53

Willem Drew 117k (FWD) -
TBH, dont know how Drew got FWD/MID DPP, should have been D/M DPP. A ginger from Victoria, Drew came second in the Rebels' BF in 2016 and can be used just about anywhere on the ground, playing mainly HBF or IM in 2016. A bit of an unknown as he hasnt had a set position, but we see him as a tough inside midfielder. Unlikely to play early on, but could push for selection later on in the year. Predicted average: 51

Cameron Hewett 117k (DEF) -
SEE DEFENCE

Emmanuel Irra 102k - Irra was signed as a Cat B rookie by the Power. He is quick and agile, able to play on a wing or half back. Wont play AFL in 2017. Predicted average: -

Jarrod Lienert 102k -
Lienert was our last pick in the rookie draft. Plays as a 195cm wingman with a booming left foot, he was used all over the ground in the SANFL in 2016. A mature age recruit, he could push for selection later on, if Pittard/Hartlett/Polec get injured. Predicted average: 50

Rucks:

Paddy Ryder 418k (FWD) -
Ryder missed 2016 due to the Essendope saga. Looks to have come back fitter than ever and is ready to explode in 2017. He is our best ruckman by a long way and will play as our number 1 ruck each and every week. A lock in my side as a F4, there are better options for the R2 spot. Predicted average: 94

Jackson Trengove 400k -
Jacko was used as our main ruck in 2016, due to the Ryder suspension, Lobbe and Howard injuries and Billy's unreadiness to play AFL. Jacko was absolutely immense in 2016, playing 21 games and most of those in the ruck, he proved to be another midfielder, averaging 17-18 touches a week and getting 6 or 7 clearances. He was a beast. 2017 will be a different story. He will be used as a 3rd tall in the forward line, rotating with Ryder. Will only be used sparingly in defence. Predicted average: 74

Matthew Lobbe 357k -
2017 is a big year for Lobbe. Needs to find a way to be more agile around the ground and add more to the side. He will play if there is an injury to Ryder, but wont get much game time. Predicted average: 68

Dougal Howard 249k (FWD) -
Out for the first half of the season with a knee. 2017 will be him getting fitness back for a big 2018. Predicted average: -

Billy Frampton 123k -
Big Billy is building towards an AFL debut. Another summer in the gym will help him immensely. May only play 3 or 4 games in 2017, but may be a good option in future seasons. Predicted average: 45

Peter Ladhams 117k -
Peter was rookied by us with our first pick. Wont play in 2017 or 2018, but may be an option in 2019. Predicted average: -

Forwards:

Justin Westhoff 463k -
Justin is an incredibly frustrating player. He can have massive games, like he did to start 2013 or 2014, then just drop off. There are better forwards out there around his price. Predicted average: 87

Chad Wingard 439k -
Chad had a down year in 2016, which was hampered by concussion, hamstring and finger injuries. Watch for him to have a big year in 2017. Should be getting more midfield minutes in 2017. Predicted average: 93

Aaron Young 426k -
Youngy was great in 2016, having a breakout year. He played 21 games and was 2nd in our goal kicking. He wont be a good option in 2017, as he will be fighting with Angus Monfries over the same spot. Predicted average: 74

Paddy Ryder -
SEE RUCK

Charlie Dixon 356k - Charlie was serviceable in his first season at the Power. He played many games with 3 defenders on him and very poor delivery. He will be looking to step up in 2017, but not enough to be a viable Supercoach option. Predicted average: 70-75

Brendan Ah Chee -
SEE MIDFIELD

Jarman Impey 339k -
Jarman had an outstanding year in 2016 I thought. He played a lot more up the ground and was able to use his speed and kicking skills to advantage. Unfortunately, he wont play round 1 due to an incident, but wouldnt have been a good option anyway. Predicted average: 65-70

Karl Amon -
SEE MIDFIELD

Angus Monfries 325k -
Gus wont be an option in 2017, coming back from suspension. He will be fighting with other players for his spot and that may hamper his scoring. Predicted average: 70-75

Jake Neade 297k -
Doesnt do enough to score many points. Applies pressure and that is about it. Predicted average: 40-45

Dougal Howard -
SEE RUCK

Jesse Palmer 243k -
Palmer played the last 3 games of 2016 and showed good signs. He is hoping to push into the midfield at some stage and use his big body at the contest. Too expensive to be an option in 2017 though. Predicted average: 50-55

Matthew White -
SEE MIDFIELD

Todd Marshall 144k -
Marshall wont be playing senior football for at least 2 years IMO. His body isnt ready for the rigours of AFL football, even though he is immensely talented. Predicted average: -

Aidyn Johnson 123k -
Aidyn's year was ruined by injury, although he is a very talented player. Watch for him to have a big year in 2017, even if he misses round 1. Possible downgrade option. Predicted average: 55-60

Willem Drew - SEE MIDFIELD

Daniel Houston 117k -
Daniel was rookied by us in 2015 and showed good signs in 2016. May be a smokey for a late season downgrade if that improvement continues. It seems highly unlikely though. Predicted average: 40-45

EDDY BRETTS 102k -
The leading goalkicker in the SANFL in 2016 with 74 majors, Eddy already plays like an AFL forward and shouldnt have any trouble transitioning into the big league. You will hear the chant 'EDDY BRETTS' ring around Adelaide Oval when he kicks his 5th against the Crows! :p Should play most games next year, depending on how we line up. Predicted average: 65-70

Top 5:
1. R Gray
2. H Hartlett
3. P Ryder
4. J Pittard
5. C Wingard

Smokey: Travis Boak to average 105+ in 2017.

PORT ADELAIDE

Defenders:

Jasper Pittard 499k -
Had a breakout year Supercoach wise in 2016 bumping up his average and consistency to average 91.8 from all 22 games. He is our main man coming out of defence and id expect him to bump up his average even more as he improves on his kicking efficiency. Predicted average: 97-100

Broadbent was playing a little more midfield in 2016, pushing up onto a wing and posted scores of 111, 103, 129 and 119 throughout the season. However, he had too many inconsistent games with 6 games under 75. May also find himself out of the side due to form and others pushing through. Not SC relevant but is a serviceable player for Port. Predicted average: 80-85

Hamish had a pretty inconsistent and injury riddled season last year, playing only the 15 games and averaging 78. He will be looking to bounce back after a disappointing season and helping Port Adelaide to a flag in 2017 ;). Since 2011, has always averaged in the 90s, averaging 101 in 2015. Definite starter for me at his discounted price. Look for him to explode in 2017 and be a top 10 defender. Predicted average: 95-100

Jack Hombsch 378k -
Jack is an integral part of the side, commanding the defence every game and providing intercept and run and carry out of defence. Only managed the 10 games in 2016 and we are all hoping he can play the full 25 next season. :) Not a SC relevant option though. Predicted average: 78-82

Nathan Krakouer 373k -
A senior player who has come back to Alberton and has marked his name onto the team sheet as the 5th defender. Does some nice things, but his game doesnt translate well into SC points. Predicted average: 71-75

Tom Jonas 351k -
TJ's best known act was knocking out Andrew Gaff and getting 6 weeks for it (WTF!!!). Anyway, he could only manage the 9 games as he didnt play a game in the 2nd half of the year due to suspension then injury. At his best, he is our best lockdown defender who can play on smalls and talls. Obviously, his game isnt suited to SC. Predicted average: 67-70

Darcy Byrne-Jones 347k -
DBJ was the rookie of the year in 2016, debuting in round 3 and playing the rest of the season. He hit a brick wall in the later stages of the season, but most had traded him out by then. Cant see him stepping up his average to anything SC relevant in 2017. Predicted average: 65-70

Tom Clurey 289k -
Clurey has forever been the depth key defender at Port. However, with injuries to Carlile and Hombsch and our inability to recruit another ruck, meant that Clurey had to come in and play as our number 1 KPD for 9 games. He showed a lot of talent and skill, holding some of the best KPFs in the game to 1 or 2 goals, despite giving up height and weight to his opponent. KPDs arent usually good SC scorers, so wont do anything exciting in 2017 in terms of SC. Predicted average: 61-65

Logan Austin 260k -
Logan came into the side in round 11 against Collingwood and got the job on Cloke (not hard but anyway...). Kept Cloke goalless for that game and played out the rest of the season. Is still a little underdeveloped but held his ground against some of the bigger forwards in the game. Another pre season in the gym will help him immensely, but wont help his SC game. Predicted average: 53-

Riley Bonner 248k -
Made his debut in round 23 and played so well, that CD decided they were going to make him too expensive to be a good rookie option....:mad::mad: Scored 76 in that game and showed composure with the ball. Basically a Pittard clone with better kicking at this stage. Hoping he can force his way into the side at some stage and lock his spot. Not in 2017, but one to watch in 2018. Predicted average: 72

Cam was taken as a rookie in 2015 as a developmental rookie and a hope to get his brother, George to Alberton. We werent expecting much from him in 2016, but really came on in the later stages of the season in the SANFL. Wont push for senior selection in 2017, but you never know. We all had DBJ marked down as a certain delistee. Predicted average: 48

Midfielders:

Robbie Gray 588k - Smexy Robbie somehow missed out on FWD/MID DPP in 2017, which is bullshit! :mad: Our best player by a long way and with more help around him, Id expect him to push his average up into the 110s in 2017. Lock in my side and will enjoy watching him strut his stuff in 2017. Predicted average: 112

Ollie Wines 533k -
Ollie was poised for the breakout year in 2016, but that never eventuated. His inability to kick a football was what let him down, but then again, that let everyone down in 2016 (except Robbie and Jasper). He will once again be our bull at the contest, being the first down on the ground to get the ball and the last one up. Cousin of mine, wish I could start with him, but he burnt me last year. Predicted average: 103

Travis Boak 496k -
A potential bargain here at under 500k. Travis had a down year in 2016, being used in the forward line too much and potentially carrying an injury. Im expecting our skipper to come out in 2017 and show the way, stepping his average up to a respectable 105. Predicted average: 105

Matthew Broadbent -
SEE DEFENCE

Brad Ebert 437k -
Was our most consistent player in 2016 IMO. Ebert gave his all each and every week, carrying the team to victory or so close on a few occasions. We can also thank him for the melts on the Crows board and from the Adelaide media for 'opening up like a packet of chips' in the Round 22 showdown, which saw "Brownlow Favourite" Rory Sloane :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: get 1 week for a late hit. May be used in a different role in 2017 and wont be SC relevant. Predicted average: 84

Sam Gray 436k -
Was a early favourite for the bargain pick of 2016, until he burnt many people, most notably Judd_Magic Basically a late season specialist. Not SC relevant. Predicted average: 86

Hamish Hartlett -
SEE DEFENCE

Jared Polec 406k -
Polec is one of those players who can go big one week then do s**t all the next. An immense talent, no one is denying that, just needs more consistency in his game. Wont feature in many teams apart from those auto-pick ones. Predicted average: 83

Arch will find his way out of the side in 2017. Needs a big year to stay on the list and unfortunately for him, I dont think he can do that. Will get played out of position in the Maggies and may get a chance in the seniors if someone gets injured. Predicited average: 61

Jimmy Toumpas 339k -
Toump has a disappointing year in 2016. Still has a lot to work on, but needs an extended run in the seniors for that to happen. Predicted average: 58

Karl Amon 327k (FWD) -
Karl took some big steps in 2016, playing 15 games for the year and getting more and more confident with each game. Has the skills to be a great outside player, but needs time to work on them before he becomes SC relevant. Predicted average: 69

Will Snelling 243k -
Much like Bonner, played in round 23 and CD decided that they would make him too expensive to be a rookie in 2017. Still on the rookie list, but he can be upgraded at anytime. Not in 2017, but watch for 2018. Big bull at the contest and he recorded 17 tackles in 1 game in the SANFL. Predicted average: 63

An interesting prospect in 2017. Priced as an expensive rookie, White lasted one quarter in 2016. At his best, he burns anyone who tries to chase him down. Going on 30 in 2017 and unsure of where he fits into our side. At his best, he is a lock for the 22. Watch and see over the pre season. Will be an interesting one. Predicted average: 68

Sam Powell-Pepper 135k -
The name on everyone's lips. SPP is a mix of Dustin Martin and Patrick Dangerfield, an absolute gun at the contest, with the speed to burst away. Watch him to play round 1 and hold his spot for most of the season. Should start on a HFF before getting more midfield minutes. Early pick for rookie of the season. Predicted average: 76

Joe Atley 117k -
The brother of Shaun (no, he is not a clone of Shaun, Joe is actually good), Joe is a very different player to Shaun. Joe loves the contest and is a bull in stoppages. He played VFL in 2016, so knows what it is like to play against the big bodies. Another smokey to play round 1. As I said before, Joe is actually good and will be a good SC prospect in years to come. Predicted average: 53

Willem Drew 117k (FWD) -
TBH, dont know how Drew got FWD/MID DPP, should have been D/M DPP. A ginger from Victoria, Drew came second in the Rebels' BF in 2016 and can be used just about anywhere on the ground, playing mainly HBF or IM in 2016. A bit of an unknown as he hasnt had a set position, but we see him as a tough inside midfielder. Unlikely to play early on, but could push for selection later on in the year. Predicted average: 51

SEE DEFENCE

Emmanuel Irra 102k - Irra was signed as a Cat B rookie by the Power. He is quick and agile, able to play on a wing or half back. Wont play AFL in 2017. Predicted average: -

Jarrod Lienert 102k -
Lienert was our last pick in the rookie draft. Plays as a 195cm wingman with a booming left foot, he was used all over the ground in the SANFL in 2016. A mature age recruit, he could push for selection later on, if Pittard/Hartlett/Polec get injured. Predicted average: 50

Rucks:

Paddy Ryder 418k (FWD) -
Ryder missed 2016 due to the Essendope saga. Looks to have come back fitter than ever and is ready to explode in 2017. He is our best ruckman by a long way and will play as our number 1 ruck each and every week. A lock in my side as a F4, there are better options for the R2 spot. Predicted average: 94

Jackson Trengove 400k -
Jacko was used as our main ruck in 2016, due to the Ryder suspension, Lobbe and Howard injuries and Billy's unreadiness to play AFL. Jacko was absolutely immense in 2016, playing 21 games and most of those in the ruck, he proved to be another midfielder, averaging 17-18 touches a week and getting 6 or 7 clearances. He was a beast. 2017 will be a different story. He will be used as a 3rd tall in the forward line, rotating with Ryder. Will only be used sparingly in defence. Predicted average: 74

Matthew Lobbe 357k -
2017 is a big year for Lobbe. Needs to find a way to be more agile around the ground and add more to the side. He will play if there is an injury to Ryder, but wont get much game time. Predicted average: 68

Out for the first half of the season with a knee. 2017 will be him getting fitness back for a big 2018. Predicted average: -

Billy Frampton 123k -
Big Billy is building towards an AFL debut. Another summer in the gym will help him immensely. May only play 3 or 4 games in 2017, but may be a good option in future seasons. Predicted average: 45

Peter Ladhams 117k -
Peter was rookied by us with our first pick. Wont play in 2017 or 2018, but may be an option in 2019. Predicted average: -

Forwards:

Justin Westhoff 463k -
Justin is an incredibly frustrating player. He can have massive games, like he did to start 2013 or 2014, then just drop off. There are better forwards out there around his price. Predicted average: 87

Chad Wingard 439k -
Chad had a down year in 2016, which was hampered by concussion, hamstring and finger injuries. Watch for him to have a big year in 2017. Should be getting more midfield minutes in 2017. Predicted average: 93

Aaron Young 426k -
Youngy was great in 2016, having a breakout year. He played 21 games and was 2nd in our goal kicking. He wont be a good option in 2017, as he will be fighting with Angus Monfries over the same spot. Predicted average: 74

Paddy Ryder -
SEE RUCK

Charlie Dixon 356k - Charlie was serviceable in his first season at the Power. He played many games with 3 defenders on him and very poor delivery. He will be looking to step up in 2017, but not enough to be a viable Supercoach option. Predicted average: 70-75

Brendan Ah Chee -
SEE MIDFIELD

Jarman Impey 339k -
Jarman had an outstanding year in 2016 I thought. He played a lot more up the ground and was able to use his speed and kicking skills to advantage. Unfortunately, he wont play round 1 due to an incident, but wouldnt have been a good option anyway. Predicted average: 65-70

Karl Amon -
SEE MIDFIELD

Angus Monfries 325k -
Gus wont be an option in 2017, coming back from suspension. He will be fighting with other players for his spot and that may hamper his scoring. Predicted average: 70-75

Jake Neade 297k -
Doesnt do enough to score many points. Applies pressure and that is about it. Predicted average: 40-45

Dougal Howard -
SEE RUCK

Jesse Palmer 243k -
Palmer played the last 3 games of 2016 and showed good signs. He is hoping to push into the midfield at some stage and use his big body at the contest. Too expensive to be an option in 2017 though. Predicted average: 50-55

Matthew White -
SEE MIDFIELD

Todd Marshall 144k -
Marshall wont be playing senior football for at least 2 years IMO. His body isnt ready for the rigours of AFL football, even though he is immensely talented. Predicted average: -

Aidyn Johnson 123k -
Aidyn's year was ruined by injury, although he is a very talented player. Watch for him to have a big year in 2017, even if he misses round 1. Possible downgrade option. Predicted average: 55-60

Daniel Houston 117k -
Daniel was rookied by us in 2015 and showed good signs in 2016. May be a smokey for a late season downgrade if that improvement continues. It seems highly unlikely though. Predicted average: 40-45

EDDY BRETTS 102k -
The leading goalkicker in the SANFL in 2016 with 74 majors, Eddy already plays like an AFL forward and shouldnt have any trouble transitioning into the big league. You will hear the chant 'EDDY BRETTS' ring around Adelaide Oval when he kicks his 5th against the Crows! :p Should play most games next year, depending on how we line up. Predicted average: 65-70

Top 5:
1. R Gray
2. H Hartlett
3. P Ryder
4. J Pittard
5. C Wingard

Top 5 in average or should be selected bud?

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Eddy Bretts. Love it!
Clever!!
clever.jpg

croweyrocks

All Australian
Nov 29, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
PORT ADELAIDE

Defenders:

Jasper Pittard 499k -

Jack Hombsch 378k -

Nathan Krakouer 373k -

Tom Jonas 351k -

Darcy Byrne-Jones 347k -

Tom Clurey 289k -

Logan Austin 260k -

Riley Bonner 248k -

Midfielders:

Ollie Wines 533k -

Travis Boak 496k -

Matthew Broadbent -
SEE DEFENCE

Brad Ebert 437k -

Sam Gray 436k -

Hamish Hartlett -
SEE DEFENCE

Jared Polec 406k -

Jimmy Toumpas 339k -

Karl Amon 327k (FWD) -

Will Snelling 243k -

Sam Powell-Pepper 135k -

Joe Atley 117k -

Willem Drew 117k (FWD) -

SEE DEFENCE

Jarrod Lienert 102k -

Rucks:

Paddy Ryder 418k (FWD) -

Jackson Trengove 400k -

Matthew Lobbe 357k -

Billy Frampton 123k -

Peter Ladhams 117k -

Forwards:

Justin Westhoff 463k -

Chad Wingard 439k -

Aaron Young 426k -

Paddy Ryder -
SEE RUCK

Brendan Ah Chee -
SEE MIDFIELD

Jarman Impey 339k -

Karl Amon -
SEE MIDFIELD

Angus Monfries 325k -

Jake Neade 297k -

Dougal Howard -
SEE RUCK

Jesse Palmer 243k -

Matthew White -
SEE MIDFIELD

Todd Marshall 144k -

Aidyn Johnson 123k -

Daniel Houston 117k -

EDDY BRETTS 102k -

Top 5:
1. R Gray
2. H Hartlett
3. P Ryder
4. J Pittard
5. C Wingard

Very well written and spot on with a lot of the predictions!

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Scalped Eagle and big bootaaaaah contributed nothing to this write up which is why it's so good and stuff.

WEST COAST EAGLES

Defenders:

Jeremy McGovin - 478k - 87.9

The Gov is a gun and eats up contested marks in the back 50. Now All Australian after playing 21 games he looks to have sorted out his body and having been in the system only a few years will only get better. Will play back all year and might be allowed to go forward here and there. Expect a solid year from him but can't see him becoming top 5 in the backline. CONSIDER.
Predicted average: 92

Shannon Hurn - 448k - 82.4

A great kick and decision maker. Hurn is a good stopper and spends most of his time running the backline. Because of this he doesn't get a lot of the ball or has much involvement in scoring chains. Also doesn't tackle much. PASS.

Tom Barrass - 380k - 69.9
This kid has really come on in 2016. Still only a pup and less than 30 games in, he could become a top 10 scorer in the years to come. Will it be 2017, probably not but his game is built on the web and he plays like McGovern. PASS.
Predicted average: 80

Brad Sheppard - 356k - 65.5
Another decent defender and consistent contributor. Beats his man one on one and runs off them a bit but doesn't mark or kick it enough. PASS.
Predicted average: 70

Eric MacKenzie -354k - 65.2
EMac has been a great player for the club and made an AA squad for his work. An average year after coming back from a knee. He wont play every game and has been passed by Barrass. PASS.
Predicted average: 65

Sharrod Wellingham - 344k - 63.2
Had a s**t year last year. Needs to find his place in the team again. Will play as a running back and a little bit up the wings. Un-reliable and a big Ol PASS.

Sam Butler - 332k - 61
Ab-sol-ute GUN. Pick him know and throw away the key. Will win us the flag this year and retire covered in glory.
LOCK OF THE CENTURY
Predicted average: 60

Jackson Nelson - 266k - 48
A tough solid player. Wont play enough games to warrant selection but should improve his game in 2017. PASS

Will Schofield - 258k - 47.4
Will play most games but not suitable for SC. PASS
Predicted average: 50

Tom Cole - 218k - 44.5

Injured just last week and had a clean out of his ankle. Developing back flanker. PASS

Fraser McInnes, Paddy Brophy, Josh Rotham, Tom Gorter, Francis Watson

All rookie listed and unlikely to play this year.

Midfielders:

Matt Priddis - 593k - 109.1

Gun. A great POD. Durable as all hell. Mitchell coming in will have little effect on his scoring IMO.
LOCK
Predicted average: 110

Luke Shuey - 574k - 105.6

Shuey is an interesting one. Always looks ready to explode but doesn't get enough of the ball to go 115+
With Mitchell there next year he mighn't cop a tag which could free up his scoring. He will only get better but it's a question of wether his scoring with improve also.
CONSIDER.

Sam Mitchell - 568k - 104.4

Will a new club and role see him return to a super premo status. Will he get tagged or left off the leash?
Mitchell is a hard one to get ya head around. Too many if's and but's
CONSIDER him and watch JLT form
Predicted average: 105

Andrew Gaff - 493k - 90.7

Had a year effected by being polaxed by Jonas. A great outside midfielder who will run all day and get 30 touches week in week out. Not really SC friendly but expect a slight improvement in his average. Potential to break out.
CONSIDER.
Predicted average: 95

Elliot Yeo - 409k - 75.2 - MID/FWD DPP

Only select if all other 750+ players are dead or if he scores over ten tonnes in a row.
PASS
Predicted average: 75-100

Chris Masten - 409k - 75.2

Softer than butter. Doesn't like a contest and doesn't kick goals. A link up outside midfielder with some skill but not SC friendly. PASS
Predicted average: 75

Mark Hutchings - 386k - 71.1

Unlikely to play every game and if he does he will play in a run with role. Has his moments. PASS

Jack Redden - 348k - 64.1

Redden is an interesting one. Based on talent he's best 22. WTF has happened to him since he left Brisbane is any poor buggers idea but he did miss pre season last year and we played him as a half forward.
He was a bit lost as he couldn't just see ball get ball and it killed his year.
Smashing it at the moment but will fight for his spot, especially with Mitchell now in the picture. At his price watch him in JLT but he is at a terrible price.
CONSIDER
Predicted average: 90

Lewis Jetta - 318k - 58.5 - MID/FWD DPP

Soft and looks uninterested.
Might come out firing and have a good year but regardless he's not made for SC. PASS

Liam Duggan - 301k - 55.4

This kid is a future gun. Likes the contest and used it well. Starting his 3rd year he should start to get regular games and really show something. Very awkward price and on the edge of best 22. PASS

Dom Sheed - 267k - 54.6

Missed most of last year with a peck muscle. Came back late and helped get us on our run going into finals.
Was still under done but showed he can really play.
He's best 22 and will play every week. Expect him to improve his average. I'd watch closely before selecting him but priced a bit more than a rookie, as a 4 year player who has some history he could make you some cash before the byes. CONSIDER

Malcolm Karpany - 185k - 34

Will only play a few token games unless he goes nuts in JLT. PASS

Daniel Venables - 158k

A rookie with injury concerns from 2016. Don't expect him to play enough games to make you any coin. Maybe a downgrade option later in the year if he can break into our midfield. PASS

Kurt Mutimer, Luke Partington, Jordan Snadden, Tarir Bayok

All rookies and will have no chance of playing much footy. PASS

Rucks:

Nic Naitanui - 576k 105.9

Out until late in the year if at all. Already miss the flying Fijian :'( PASS

Scott Lycett - 452k - 83.2 - RUCK/FWD DPP

Wont be back until mid year after having minor knee surgery that became infected. Has DPP but would need to string a few big games together to interest anyone. PASS
Predicted average: 85

Jonathan Giles - 280k - 73.7

Priced real cheap for a ruck that could play a heap of early games. I'd watch him in JLT and if he lines up in round 1. Could make you some cash but wont score well enough even for a R2 leaving you falling behind the pack. CONSIDER

Nathan Vardy - 265k - 61

Traded in for a reason. Not sure if that reason is for a ruck role or most likely ruck and forward depth. PASS

Forwards:

Josh Kennedy - 532k - 97.8

GUN. If you want a KPF in your team you can't go past a two time Coleman medalist.
Likely to win another. He's in for a big year with Mitchell kicking them down his throat.
Reliable and a top 10 FWD.
LOCK
Predicted average: 100

Mark Lecras - 428k - 78.8

Unfortunately Lecras looks cooked. Will play most weeks and kick a few goals but his best days are behind him. Not for SC. PASS

Jack Darling - 410k - 75.4

Jack can play but he does go missing and is yet to take that big leap into premo territory.
Expect much of the same from him. PASS

Jamie Cripps - 380k - 70

A hard running tackling machine. Will playevery game but never gets enough of it or kicks decent bags. PASS

Drew Petrie - 356k - 65.5

Will probably play most games early from the forward line as a back up ruck to Giles. Can't see the back up ruck role earning him any extra points and he wont kick enough goals. He's ancient so I'd PASS

Josh Hill - 340k - 62.6

Not guaranteed best 22 and can't be expected to improve much on his average or make any coin PASS

Simon Tunbridge - 244k - 50

Tough player and gives it his all. Not best 22 and will only play a few token games. PASS

Matt Allen - 124k

A rookie and very unlikely to get a game. PASS

Tom Lamb - 124k
Hard to see him breaking into the side but the kid can play. Lacks effort and isn't gonna be relevant for SC anytime soon. PASS

Willie Rioli - 117k

It's still too early to call but he's a Rioli and can kick goals. Almost a certain to play a lot of games this year.
Watch him in JLT and if he's named round 1 lock him in. Don't expect much more than 10-15 possies and a few goals but that should be enough to make us a cool 200k before the byes. LOCK

Jake Waterman - 117k
Son of a club champion and two time premiership player. Jake is a medium sized key forward who will most likely need a year or two to develop. Great over head mark and a nice set shot. He's a chance to play a few games but he isn't what we are looking for in a rookie. PASS.

Top 5:
1. Josh Kennedy
2. Matt Priddis
3. Willie Rioli
4. Dom Sheed
5. Andrew Gaff

Smokey:
Jack Redden. Could go back to his 90-100 averaging days at Brisbane but would have to earn his spot and play the whole day on the ball.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Scalped Eagle and big bootaaaaah contributed nothing to this write up which is why it's so good and stuff.

WEST COAST EAGLES

Defenders:

The Gov is a gun and eats up contested marks in the back 50. Now All Australian after playing 21 games he looks to have sorted out his body and having been in the system only a few years will only get better. Will play back all year and might be allowed to go forward here and there. Expect a solid year from him but can't see him becoming top 5 in the backline. CONSIDER.

A great kick and decision maker. Hurn is a good stopper and spends most of his time running the backline. Because of this he doesn't get a lot of the ball or has much involvement in scoring chains. Also doesn't tackle much. PASS.

This kid has really come on in 2016. Still only a pup and less than 30 games in, he could become a top 10 scorer in the years to come. Will it be 2017, probably not but his game is built on the web and he plays like McGovern. PASS.

Another decent defender and consistent contributor. Beats his man one on one and runs off them a bit but doesn't mark or kick it enough. PASS.

EMac has been a great player for the club and made an AA squad for his work. An average year after coming back from a knee. He wont play every game and has been passed by Barrass. PASS.

Had a s**t year last year. Needs to find his place in the team again. Will play as a running back and a little bit up the wings. Un-reliable and a big Ol PASS.

Sam Butler - 332k - 61
Ab-sol-ute GUN. Pick him know and throw away the key. Will win us the flag this year and retire covered in glory.
LOCK OF THE CENTURY

A tough solid player. Wont play enough games to warrant selection but should improve his game in 2017. PASS

Tom Cole - 218k - 44.5

Injured just last week and had a clean out of his ankle. Developing back flanker. PASS

Midfielders:

Gun. A great POD. Durable as all hell. Mitchell coming in will have little effect on his scoring IMO.
LOCK

Shuey is an interesting one. Always looks ready to explode but doesn't get enough of the ball to go 115+
With Mitchell there next year he mighn't cop a tag which could free up his scoring. He will only get better but it's a question of wether his scoring with improve also.
CONSIDER.

Will a new club and role see him return to a super premo status. Will he get tagged or left off the leash?

Had a year effected by being polaxed by Jonas. A great outside midfielder who will run all day and get 30 touches week in week out. Not really SC friendly but expect a slight improvement in his average. Potential to break out.
CONSIDER.

Only select if all other 750+ players are dead or if he scores over ten tonnes in a row.
PASS

Softer than butter. Doesn't like a contest and doesn't kick goals. A link up outside midfielder with some skill but not SC friendly. PASS

Unlikely to play every game and if he does he will play in a run with role. Has his moments. PASS

Redden is an interesting one. Based on talent he's best 22. WTF has happened to him since he left Brisbane is any poor buggers idea but he did miss pre season last year and we played him as a half forward.
Smashing it at the moment but will fight for his spot, especially with Mitchell now in the picture. At his price watch him in JLT but he is at a terrible price.
CONSIDER

Might come out firing and have a good year but regardless he's not made for SC. PASS

This kid is a future gun. Likes the contest and used it well. Starting his 3rd year he should start to get regular games and really show something. Very awkward price and on the edge of best 22. PASS

Dom Sheed - 267k - 54.6

Missed most of last year with a peck muscle. Came back late and helped get us on our run going into finals.
He's best 22 and will play every week. Expect him to improve his average. I'd watch closely before selecting him but priced a bit more than a rookie, as a 4 year player who has some history he could make you some cash before the byes. CONSIDER

Daniel Venables - 158k

A rookie with injury concerns from 2016. Don't expect him to play enough games to make you any coin. Maybe a downgrade option later in the year if he can break into our midfield. PASS

Rucks:

Wont be back until mid year after having minor knee surgery that became infected. Has DPP but would need to string a few big games together to interest anyone. PASS

Priced real cheap for a ruck that could play a heap of early games. I'd watch him in JLT and if he lines up in round 1. Could make you some cash but wont score well enough even for a R2 leaving you falling behind the pack. CONSIDER

Nathan Vardy - 265k - 61

Traded in for a reason. Not sure if that reason is for a ruck role or most likely ruck and forward depth. PASS

Forwards:

GUN. If you want a KPF in your team you can't go past a two time Coleman medalist.
Likely to win another. He's in for a big year with Mitchell kicking them down his throat.
LOCK

Unfortunately Lecras looks cooked. Will play most weeks and kick a few goals but his best days are behind him. Not for SC. PASS

Jack can play but he does go missing and is yet to take that big leap into premo territory.

Jamie Cripps - 380k - 70

A hard running tackling machine. Will playevery game but never gets enough of it or kicks decent bags. PASS

Will probably play most games early from the forward line as a back up ruck to Giles. Can't see the back up ruck role earning him any extra points and he wont kick enough goals. He's ancient so I'd PASS

Josh Hill - 340k - 62.6

Not guaranteed best 22 and can't be expected to improve much on his average or make any coin PASS

Tough player and gives it his all. Not best 22 and will only play a few token games. PASS

Matt Allen - 124k

Tom Lamb - 124k
Hard to see him breaking into the side but the kid can play. Lacks effort and isn't gonna be relevant for SC anytime soon. PASS

Willie Rioli - 117k

It's still too early to call but he's a Rioli and can kick goals. Almost a certain to play a lot of games this year.
Watch him in JLT and if he's named round 1 lock him in. Don't expect much more than 10-15 possies and a few goals but that should be enough to make us a cool 200k before the byes. LOCK

Jake Waterman - 117k
Son of a club champion and two time premiership player. Jake is a medium sized key forward who will most likely need a year or two to develop. Great over head mark and a nice set shot. He's a chance to play a few games but he isn't what we are looking for in a rookie. PASS.

Top 5:
1. Josh Kennedy
2. Matt Priddis
3. Willie Rioli
4. Dom Sheed
5. Andrew Gaff

Smokey:
Jack Redden. Could go back to his 90-100 averaging days at Brisbane but would have to earn his spot and play the whole day on the ball.
Great write up..... but Redden really?

He was putrid by the end of the season and couldn't even win the ball at East Perth. Surely Duggan and Sheed are ahead of him and with Mitchell a certain starter how does Redden even get a chance?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Great write up..... but Redden really?

He was putrid by the end of the season and couldn't even win the ball at East Perth. Surely Duggan and Sheed are ahead of him and with Mitchell a certain starter how does Redden even get a chance?

That's the problem. He had a hernia opp last pre season, lost his core strength and all his fitness then when we rushed him back with a round 1 game against his old mob. He played well but then ran out of puff and we started playing him at half forward where he looked lost and wasn't surrounded by people to tackle.

If he gets his tank back and is played exclusively in the guts he will go straight back to his 95-100 average.

I don't expect him to be a starter in anyone's side but if he hits form around the byes he could become a nice M8 M9 as he's dirt cheap for his potential output.

Sheed is the smokey you want to start with, that's why he's in my top 5.

Bearded Dragons

Team Captain
Jan 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

WEST COAST EAGLES

Defenders:

Sam Butler - 332k - 61
LOCK OF THE CENTURY

Tom Cole - 218k - 44.5

Midfielders:

LOCK

CONSIDER.

CONSIDER.

PASS

CONSIDER

Dom Sheed - 267k - 54.6

Daniel Venables - 158k

Rucks:

Nathan Vardy - 265k - 61

Traded in for a reason. Not sure if that reason is for a ruck role or
S

WEST COAST EAGLES

Defenders:

Sam Butler - 332k - 61
LOCK OF THE CENTURY

Tom Cole - 218k - 44.5

Midfielders:

LOCK

CONSIDER.

CONSIDER.

PASS

CONSIDER

Dom Sheed - 267k - 54.6

Daniel Venables - 158k

Rucks:

Nathan Vardy - 265k - 61

Forwards:

LOCK

Jamie Cripps - 380k - 70

Josh Hill - 340k - 62.6

Matt Allen - 124k

Tom Lamb - 124k

Willie Rioli - 117k

Jake Waterman - 117k

Top 5:
1. Josh Kennedy
2. Matt Priddis
3. Willie Rioli
4. Dom Sheed
5. Andrew Gaff

Smokey:

What? Shuey not a lock for you

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
What? Shuey not a lock for you
The name just below Shuey in order of price is Fyfe.
As much as I love Shuey he aint ever going to be a 135 averaging player.

Besides I don't have enough room for him after locking Butler away in my backline.

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons

WEST COAST EAGLES

Defenders:

Sam Butler - 332k - 61
LOCK OF THE CENTURY

Tom Cole - 218k - 44.5

Midfielders:

LOCK

CONSIDER.

CONSIDER.

PASS

CONSIDER

Dom Sheed - 267k - 54.6

Daniel Venables - 158k

Rucks:

Nathan Vardy - 265k - 61

Forwards:

LOCK

Jamie Cripps - 380k - 70

Josh Hill - 340k - 62.6

Matt Allen - 124k

Tom Lamb - 124k

Willie Rioli - 117k

Jake Waterman - 117k

Top 5:
1. Josh Kennedy
2. Matt Priddis
3. Willie Rioli
4. Dom Sheed
5. Andrew Gaff

Smokey:
Learn how to spell the great mans name...its McGovern.:p

...Great write up though, thanks.:thumbsu:

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf

WEST COAST EAGLES

Defenders:

Sam Butler - 332k - 61
LOCK OF THE CENTURY

Tom Cole - 218k - 44.5

Midfielders:

LOCK

CONSIDER.

CONSIDER.

PASS

CONSIDER

Dom Sheed - 267k - 54.6

Daniel Venables - 158k

Rucks:

Nathan Vardy - 265k - 61

Forwards:

LOCK

Jamie Cripps - 380k - 70

Josh Hill - 340k - 62.6

Matt Allen - 124k

Tom Lamb - 124k

Willie Rioli - 117k

Jake Waterman - 117k

Top 5:
1. Josh Kennedy
2. Matt Priddis
3. Willie Rioli
4. Dom Sheed
5. Andrew Gaff

Smokey:
Good call on sheed, Jetta and redden currently smashing pre season could cost him mid time though.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Good call on sheed, Jetta and redden currently smashing pre season could cost him mid time though.
Pfft Jetta. He will either step up big time or flop, no middle ground with him.

Sheed and Redden likely to have an impact I reckon. Sheed a juicy proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back