Remove this Banner Ad

THOUSANDS of dollars have been raised for the Australian teenager arrested in Bali during schoolies week over “white powder” which saw him detained for three days by police.

But friends of the 18-year-old say his freedom has come at a great cost, and have banded together in a bid to raise $30,000 to help the teenager “move on”.

“This proud hardworking normal family has been left with an immense legal bill that they are unable to cover without asking for help from our incredible community,” Ms Heard wrote.

Huh

How can there be $30,000 in legal bills when there was no trial and he was just in a cell for a few days?

Chemical ''analysis'' funds.
1zMr8.gif

And now they are trying to get the public to repay the shush money

Pathetic

And does it bother you?

Mine is, and doesnt bother me. My Mother's neighbour is a nutcase and I made the mistake of trying to warn him to leave her the * alone before I went overseas again 2 years ago. To my discredit, I was under the influence and took things a little too far.

To my luck, this w***er is known to police and the police report was very, how do you say... insufficient and I walked out of court a free man, 5 days before my flight to Paris, much to the chagrin of the confused prosecutor who clearly didn't have all the facts, which made her look pretty silly in front of the Judge.

I thank the police officer for 'not being available' in the recess when the prosecutor was trying to gather more information last minute. In the process my DNA was recorded. I wasnt asked anything about it being deleted, and frankly I dont care.

Has anyone had their DNA recorded in the system, and does it bother you?

'if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about' :)

I've never brushed with the law and don't know any close family who has done the ancestry tracing to that level, so doubt direct or familial DNA is out there on me. Prefer to keep it that way probably.

Hospitals wouldn't keep routine blood samples etc. long would they?

'if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about' :)

I've never brushed with the law and don't know any close family who has done the ancestry tracing to that level, so doubt direct or familial DNA is out there on me. Prefer to keep it that way probably.

Hospitals wouldn't keep routine blood samples etc. long would they?
You obviously don't know about crooked cops and DNA being placed at a crime scene?

In case you didn't know, every baby born at the women's hospital in Melbourne has had their DNA taken since the 70's, unsure if it stopped a while back or is still happening

You obviously don't know about crooked cops and DNA being placed at a crime scene?
Yeah, happens all the time :rolleyes:

If the cops are that keen to set you up they'll put your DNA at the scene and then find a way to link you as a suspect and take a sample from you anyway, it doesn't make any difference if you're previously recorded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the hospitals are in cahoots with the cops to get a sample of your blood to plant at crime scenes? Is that how it works?

In case you didn't know, every baby born at the women's hospital in Melbourne has had their DNA taken since the 70's, unsure if it stopped a while back or is still happening
Considering DNA profiling wasn't invented until the mid 80's...

Any updates on the guy that tried to kill the backpackers in Salt Creek last year, haven't seen any news on that at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back