Position 2017 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beams is tempting. Could be a top 30 scoring midfielder for the year. At the price he is likely to be, is a risk well worth taking. I will be imho
Beams is a maybe but he would have to do a full pre season and NAB for me to trust that knee.
Hard to set a team or structure until you know for sure he will play round 1.
Still so long to go and only another 46787669 yeam changes left before round 1.

Thoughts on Marc Murphy, cheep enough to really think about.

If you feel a murmur between your ass cheeks its now called a MMurphy

Feels interesting to start with

But

Always ends in SH1T

Like the look of Trelor next year. IMO he will outscore Cripps and Bont. Could very well be Colls top scorer and I've had Pendles every single year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are everyones thoughts on parker, j selwood, hannebery and josh kennedy from sydney
Hannebery is interesting. Sounds like he's going to be more of an inside mid this year with Mills/Lloyd/Heeney on the wings. I reckon him and JPK will set career highs with Mitchell going.

what are everyones thoughts on parker, j selwood, hannebery and josh kennedy from sydney
As some has touched on, Parker has gone under the knife during preseason. Barring that:
-Parker and Selwood can be a bumpy ride. I have had them both for the last 3 years. Expect a few weeks of ~80 scores from both of them... particularly when you need a league win.
-Hannebery and JPK are both extremely consistent and reliable. Both guns. IMO Hannes pips JPK as the best SYD scorer only just. Hannebery is my second picked next year after Danger.

Thoughts on Marc Murphy, cheep enough to really think about.

I am actually looking at Murphy more than Beams!
103-106 is an acceptable M8, very achievable and the back-up plan anyway.
But mainly it is Carlton's opening draw that has me thinking this might be a low risk gamble worth taking, hold 50k hope Murph throws out a couple 120's early wooshka 100k made plus a drop from a top notch guy could be quite lucrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back