Australian Screen Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy.

MelGibsonBeard.jpg

In all honesty, the best Aussie actor I've seen is Jack Thompson.

MV5BMTYyMDMyNzgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc0OTkxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He played a Kiwi in one of my favourite NZ films in Bad Blood and played an Aussie in one of my favourite Australian films in Breaker Morant.

He also played a Southern gentlemen in the Midnight of the Garden of Good and Evil.

Damn fine actor.

Dan Wyllie is another one of my fave Aussie actors, plays the Aussie drongo to a tee.

He was one of Muriel's brothers in Muriel's Wedding as well as a lot of other s**t, great character actor.

He also starred in this Sleepy Jackson classic video.

CharlesTingwell3-1.jpg

Bud Tingwell was a legend, used to live near him, a really nice bloke.

He got his throat slit in a Hammer Horror movie to help feed and resurrect Christopher Lee's Dracula back from the grave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 316396

He got his throat slit in a Hammer Horror movie to help feed and resurrect Christopher Lee's Dracula back from the grave.

I only remember him from his role in The Castle and in the Charlie the Wonder Dog series on The Late Show, seemed like a great bloke.

Loved Hoges tv show but never rated any of his films, even Crocodile Dundee was overrated and not as funny as his tv show stuff.

Ch7 are showing a mini series about him next year with Josh Lawson playing Hoges, looks awful.

269c695a760051dd27567c1b825fd96e

Loved Hoges tv show but never rated any of his films, even Crocodile Dundee was overrated and not as funny as his tv show
Yeah yeah whatever about Hogan, I only posted that pic 'cause its the best I could find of Delvene Delaney

View attachment 316396

Young Bud looks like Kevin Spacey.

Forget Australian Screen Legends, how about American Screen Legends

Member Jack Nicholson, member Easy Rider, member Chinatown, member One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, member The Shining.

Member when he sold out in the 80s with The Witches of Eastwick and became The Joker.

Member when he went back to basics with The Pledge and made everyone member why he was a great actor again.

I member.

Forget Australian Screen Legends, how about American Screen Legends
Sure, he's one of my faves. Big fan of her entire body of work especially the early stuff

a842496529755240d9e931603ca64f94.jpg

Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler are apparently good buddies and watch LA Lakers games together.

How else could you explain them acting together, the lowlight of Nicholson's career and the highlight of Sandler's career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back