Prediction 2017 Guernsey Number Changes

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Ok guys so anyone got any info? What are the odds of Ainsworth getting number 27??
the number guessing game prize gets drawn on the 12th of dec, so i'm assuming the numbers will be announced on the same day or a few days prior to.

i'd lean more towards 29 with ainsworth & 27 for brodie, purely based on being similar to their vic country numbers (9 & 7 respectively).

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
the number guessing game prize gets drawn on the 12th of dec, so i'm assuming the numbers will be announced on the same day or a few days prior to.

i'd lean more towards 29 with ainsworth & 27 for brodie, purely based on being similar to their vic country numbers (9 & 7 respectively).

I went 29 for Ainsworth as he spoke about watching Gazza when he was at Geelong and Brodie at 27 so would be close to Ainsworth's locker

drama5

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2009
gold coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah that makes sense I reckon your on the ball with the 29. I reckon Bowes 27, Ainsworth 29, 37 Brodie, 40 scrimshaw and 43 sheer although I can't even remember what I put down haha so annoying as what's the use of a comp if you can't monitor if you did well or not hahha

Have they announced this yet?

You guys are the only club left.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Have they announced this yet?

You guys are the only club left.

The club is holding a function on Thursday night to introduce the new recruits and draftees to the members.

If I was a betting man I would suggest that the club would wait until Thursday night and make it the centre piece of their announcement to members on the night.

drama5

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2009
gold coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The club is holding a function on Thursday night to introduce the new recruits and draftees to the members.

If I was a betting man I would suggest that the club would wait until Thursday night and make it the centre piece of their announcement to members on the night.

for every 9 normal men there is always 1 exceptional one haha I like your thinking and I should have put two and two together!! bring on thursday

Thanks, looks like I'll have to keep playing the waiting game :oops:

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
will be interseting to see what the guernseys look like withou a major sponsor
I suspect the double whammy of no major sponsor and the uncertainty surrounding BLK has pushed things back a fair bit
You can't sell replicas without having the full kit and kaboodle

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I suspect the double whammy of no major sponsor and the uncertainty surrounding BLK has pushed things back a fair bit
I think we will have a new apparel sponsor in the new year..

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Your point about no major sponsor is key to the delay. Hopefully something is on the horizon.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
They were on the blk website without the major sponsor.. looked pretty silly

Back