The NFL Thread

Chip Kelly should get the Sack from the 49ers.

Jeff Fisher did a terrible job with the Rams and Deserved to be Saked.

The Browns Franchise is a Joke

Yes the Browns are a joke :(

I be pissed as a Fan of Browns that when the Franchise Moved in the 90's and came the Ravens. They have won 2 Super Bowls and there Expansion Franchise they got just about always have a Losing Seasons and have 1 of the Top Picks in the Draft

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I be pissed as a Fan of Browns that when the Franchise Moved in the 90's and came the Ravens. They have won 2 Super Bowls and there Expansion Franchise they got just about always have a Losing Seasons and have 1 of the Top Picks in the Draft
Yeah I saw a doco on espn a month ago on that whole situation, the owner sounded like a prick

I've only been following NFL for a few seasons and for some reason I can't help but be a browns fan aha it's horrendous, they're so god damn awful... at least I have Ohio State in the college football, wish Zeke ended up at the browns but maybe that's selfish given he deserves a good team

Yeah I saw a doco on espn a month ago on that whole situation, the owner sounded like a prick

I've only been following NFL for a few seasons and for some reason I can't help but be a browns fan aha it's horrendous, they're so god damn awful... at least I have Ohio State in the college football, wish Zeke ended up at the browns but maybe that's selfish given he deserves a good team

What was the Doco Called? I would love to Watch It.

I follow Notre Dame and USC in College Football

Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Zeke would not be anywhere near as good at the Browns or probably most other teams as he is at Dallas, the O-line he has to protect him are ridiculously good, same with Dak, the O-line gives them every chance to make a good play most times

Back