Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

#scandal

The Gold City Times are reporting that the Swamprats have started an emergency PM to decide how to respond to the scandal thread...

I'm not joking

#scandal

The Gold City Times are reporting that the Swamprats have started an emergency PM to decide how to respond to the scandal thread...

I'm not joking

Your sauce is a spud

282921_600.jpg

#scandal

I'm not joking
Your source is wrong.

We're using our existing pm.

Your source is wrong.

We're using our existing pm.

I'm sure there won't be any issues, that existing leadership PM would have been the one Millky used to discuss the EKA and All-SFA etc with his leadership group as should be the function of the committee. If anything, that implicates all of you in this #scandal.

I'm sure there won't be any issues, that existing leadership PM would have been the one Millky used to discuss the EKA and All-SFA etc with his leadership group as should be the function of the committee. If anything, that implicates all of you in this #scandal.
It's always the captain's decision in the end.

(wipes hands, walks away)

I was the one who told Millky95 not to nominate me or to vote for tgrs as I hadn't even heard of him.
I also got Millky to take the shot from the grassy knoll.

The biggest #scandal over the last few days is how you let the committee push you over and allow Janzy to get a All SweetFA gig...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was the one who told Millky95 not to nominate me or to vote for tgrs as I hadn't even heard of him.
I also got Millky to take the shot from the grassy knoll.

The biggest #scandal over the last few days is how you let the committee push you over and allow Janzy to get a All SweetFA gig...

#scandaldeflection

I said in the PM that the EKA was a worthless, irrelevant award. Millky's voting reflected my attitude.

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

#scandal

Breaking news coming from the Grand Final bound Las Vegas Bears

The Las Vegas Bears Grand Final preparations have taking a massive hit with ruours starting to circulate that Full Forward brahj may be forced from his position on the team sheet.
The reason's on why Brahj may start the Grand Final on the bench are unclear, but there are murmurs that it has either something to do with being a pest on public transport and annoying team-mate DemonJim or the fact he is looking to turncoat and leave the Bears in the lurch from next season

#scandal

#previousscandaldeflection

I said in the PM that the EKA was a worthless, irrelevant award. Millky's voting reflected my attitude.

Oh, that explains his cry in the podcast about how Rats keep coming second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back