Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

Those pushing the bernie sanders thing...omg he got pushed off his own stage by a couple of black women that wanted to speak over him and he let them, who'd want that weak kneed f***er as a leader ?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...e/news-story/599cfdf56189b8be8e59d0c19f99f26e
Carter has previously written of his 25-year-long feud with Trump, which began when he started referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in Spy magazine.

In a November 2015 article, he wrote that Trump was so offended he still sent him photos of himself.

“On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers,” Carter said.
This is like an episode of Black Mirror.

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that they voted in a Twitter troll who has a seemingly unquenchable capacity to hold petty grudges.

Y'all enjoy the next four years of being a global laughing stock, US of A.

Last edited:

Who said equal ? who wants equality? i certainly don't , this push for equality is part of the problem, we are not born equal we are not intrinsically equal in any sense, the push for equality is based on giving weaker people into positions they do not merit, who the f*** wants that?
I am just going to assume that you are talking about people in general here, and not stating that because someone was born with a vaginas that they are intrinsically weaker ( other than physically which is generally true) than someone born with a penis. Because that would be ****ed. Totally ****ed.

The nature of our reproduction as a species dictates that individuals will have different strengths and weaknesses than others, sure. For example I am more coordinated than my brother but he is faster. He is a freak when it comes to visualising and implementing a building project where I am better at pulling apart complex information into its relevant parts. However we both have the same opportunity to reach our potential because we are white males from the very same socioeconomic background.

This opportunity does not translate to women as readily as it does to men. Case in point. I know a woman who worked at a prominent organisation for a decade. Worked her way up. Was very well respected by her direct colleagues however a boys club culture permeated the higher levels of the organisation. Whenever her direct managers were away she would be tasked with leading their teams in very delicate operations. This happened frequently due to the nature of the work. However whenever opportunities opened up at that level she was overlooked for men who were newer to the organisation but fitted a specific profile which had nothing to do with the role and more to to with fitting the management culture.

As a consequence this woman has now left this organisation but not after significant threat and harassment upon leaving despite having an impeccable record. This then left one woman in this organization after there being over 10 times as many women only a few years ago.

I have also seen this in my work although due to the progressive attitudes that permeates the industry in which I work such cases are fewer and further between.

You seem to be raging against giving minorities/women the better opportunities based upon whatever it is makes them a minority/woman. And I agree. The best person for the job should get it based upon their ability to do that job, be they a white man named John Smith or a black woman named Samara Muhammad. But what you seem to fail to grasp in your outrage is that there does currently exist an environment where women are not provided with the same opportunities to reach their potential as men are due to a myriad of intertwined cultural reasons. I'm not sure if that is because of naivety or what, but they exist whether you believe that or not. The removal of these reasons/structures is what the vast majority of 'progressive lieberal' thinkers believe is right, not giving a women a job over a man because she has a uterus. Doing the former makes the occurance of the latter redundant.

I have worked in the media and not-for-profit sectors for more than 30 years.The contrast is extraordinary. NFP is one sector that is probably female dominated at all levels. Media is what you see.

Those pushing the bernie sanders thing...omg he got pushed off his own stage by a couple of black women that wanted to speak over him and he let them, who'd want that weak kneed f***er as a leader ?

Brock Lesnar shoulda ran for president. He woulda bitch slapped them back to Nigeria.

Those women were a disgrace.

And in other news, the sister of the Disgraced muslim lying teen is now playing the victim card no. 2, accusing the police of first having doubt in her story and investigating it. the fake story of being harrassed that is. how precious.

Check out @AmyMek's Tweet:
Kimbo

How's your "Russia influenced the election" investigation going?

In relation, interested to hear your thoughts on Obama's instructions to illegals to vote?
Err, not quite.

He said that 'when you vote you are a citizen yourself'. IE, you as a citizen have the right to vote.

The context of his answer as it is framed in relation to citizens with 'illegal' family members and if your voting details wil be used to track your illegal family member, so don't allow fear to stop you.

How can a non-citizen vote? And herein lies the issue of getting your news from twatter el al. News without context. Stories via headline. Outrage minus reason.

Sure, Obama coulda worded his response better but i guess you can't speak to the level of 6 year olds all the time.

Check out @AmyMek's Tweet:
Kimbo

How's your "Russia influenced the election" investigation going?

In relation, interested to hear your thoughts on Obama's instructions to illegals to vote?
I'm choosing to no longer engage here on these issues, thanks anyway OE.

Sexism only occurs in the west. In the middle east and other male dominated societies it's considered the way it is.

What is the problem with sexism?

I honestly don't understand why a man would ever really care about sexist attitudes? Have you ever been divorced?

Reason I ask is, I have a South American girlfriend who thinks women should be respected but have a defined family role.
And by extension says the most sexist things about women in general (though she is female).

I think you can be sexist without being a pig about it, which I'm not sure you would agree with.
In a way I agree with a fair bit of this.

I'm big on cultural and social relativism. Social and cultural issues are best served by action from within those groups rather than from people who belong to other social and cultural groups. ie. Feminism in dominant Muslim societies has to come from within, not from well-intentioned, but naive, Western feminists because they can't possibly emphasise with the beliefs and attitudes that already exist in those societies and with what feminism and other things mean to the individual. Take the practice of hijab, for example. There are many Muslim women who believe that it is an oppressive, archaic practice and and yearn to be relieved form it, however there are also many Muslim women who see it as a standard of modesty and as part of their respect to their god and religion. Westerners can struggle to understand this attitude as they only see it through their own personal lens. That's only one example (because it's the one I'm most familiar with) but it holds true for various South American, African and Asian cultures as well.

I think you're wrong to say that sexism doesn't exist in these cultures though. It's just doesn't encompass the same things as it does in the West because it's relative to those cultures. I keep returning to Islam because it's what I'm most familiar with, but there is a strong 'Muslim feminist' movement, even in traditionally oppressive countries like Saudi Arabia, where they work to gain greater freedoms and privileges for women in those societies. A movement as well that is making headway, but not in the same way that it would be considered a success in the West. That's not to say that as the West we should be condoning or ignoring these oppressive societies, but we should recognise that the best change should come from within, not be imposed. History has proven time and time again that cultural imperialism, if you like, doesn't work.

I think your 'that's just the way it is' comment is bizarre as well. For decades, even centuries in the West, a similar things was considered to be 'just the way it was.' Women weren't allowed to vote, weren't allowed to do the same jobs as men, were expected to play the role of dutiful housewife and child bearer and society overlooked domestic violence as women were considered an extension of a man's property. Should all that have never changed because that's just they way it was? Of course not. Same goes for treating people of colour as second class citizens and criminalising homosexuality. Just because something is traditional or just considered the way that it always has been doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed or challenged. A metric shitload of women worked hard to gain greater rights, privileges and opportunities and that's still a battle that has to be fought today against retrograde politicians and people who still believe women should be confined to those traditional roles.

As for why I should care? I'm a white, straight, lower middle class, (just about) university educated male so perhaps I shouldn't. Almost everything will be handed to me on a silver platter and I won't be expected to fill a certain role in society or ever experience any sort of discrimination in my own country. But I have a mother, a sister and hopefully one day a wife and daughter as well as many other female family members and friends. I don't think that they should be limited to certain roles or have certain expectations in our society because of their gender. Now, I'm aware that not all women want a professional career and are happy to play their role of child bearer, wife and mother. That's their prerogative and they have every right to choose that life, but I don't believe that other women should just have that expected of them because they are women and it's just the way it always was.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Err, not quite.

He said that 'when you vote you are a citizen yourself'. IE, you as a citizen have the right to vote.

The context of his answer as it is framed in relation to citizens with 'illegal' family members and if your voting details wil be used to track your illegal family member, so don't allow fear to stop you.

How can a non-citizen vote? And herein lies the issue of getting your news from twatter el al. News without context. Stories via headline. Outrage minus reason.

Sure, Obama coulda worded his response better but i guess you can't speak to the level of 6 year olds all the time.

She referred to "undocumented" as citizens.
She hypotheitically used if "I" vote after this reference
Then asked will they deport "us" note she did not use the term "them", which allows me to draw the conclusion that the third person "if i vote" was referring to an "undocumented".

I would be interested in seeing what his response would be if the "undocumented" were likely to vote trump.

Different response you think?

In a way I agree with a fair bit of this.

I'm big on cultural and social relativism. Social and cultural issues are best served by action from within those groups rather than from people who belong to other social and cultural groups. ie. Feminism in dominant Muslim societies has to come from within, not from well-intentioned, but naive, Western feminists because they can't possibly emphasise with the beliefs and attitudes that already exist in those societies and with what feminism and other things mean to the individual. Take the practice of hijab, for example. There are many Muslim women who believe that it is an oppressive, archaic practice and and yearn to be relieved form it, however there are also many Muslim women who see it as a standard of modesty and as part of their respect to their god and religion. Westerners can struggle to understand this attitude as they only see it through their own personal lens. That's only one example (because it's the one I'm most familiar with) but it holds true for various South American, African and Asian cultures as well.

I think you're wrong to say that sexism doesn't exist in these cultures though. It's just doesn't encompass the same things as it does in the West because it's relative to those cultures. I keep returning to Islam because it's what I'm most familiar with, but there is a strong 'Muslim feminist' movement, even in traditionally oppressive countries like Saudi Arabia, where they work to gain greater freedoms and privileges for women in those societies. A movement as well that is making headway, but not in the same way that it would be considered a success in the West. That's not to say that as the West we should be condoning or ignoring these oppressive societies, but we should recognise that the best change should come from within, not be imposed. History has proven time and time again that cultural imperialism, if you like, doesn't work.

I think your 'that's just the way it is' comment is bizarre as well. For decades, even centuries in the West, a similar things was considered to be 'just the way it was.' Women weren't allowed to vote, weren't allowed to do the same jobs as men, were expected to play the role of dutiful housewife and child bearer and society overlooked domestic violence as women were considered an extension of a man's property. Should all that have never changed because that's just they way it was? Of course not. Same goes for treating people of colour as second class citizens and criminalising homosexuality. Just because something is traditional or just considered the way that it always has been doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed or challenged. A metric shitload of women worked hard to gain greater rights, privileges and opportunities and that's still a battle that has to be fought today against retrograde politicians and people who still believe women should be confined to those traditional roles.

As for why I should care? I'm a white, straight, lower middle class, (just about) university educated male so perhaps I shouldn't. Almost everything will be handed to me on a silver platter and I won't be expected to fill a certain role in society or ever experience any sort of discrimination in my own country. But I have a mother, a sister and hopefully one day a wife and daughter as well as many other female family members and friends. I don't think that they should be limited to certain roles or have certain expectations in our society because of their gender. Now, I'm aware that not all women want a professional career and are happy to play their role of child bearer, wife and mother. That's their prerogative and they have every right to choose that life, but I don't believe that other women should just have that expected of them because they are women and it's just the way it always was.

Go get that wife and have a few kids, let her beat you and then walk away and see if you're handed everything on a silver platter because you are a white male.
You will lose your kids, you will pay child support and you will not be believed that she beat you and not the other way around.
The family court won't care and society completely dismisses that women actually commit domestic abuse on men.
Sure the glass ceiling exists and it is wrong but to say that just because you are a white male therefore you will get everything on easy street is plain wrong and I think you are drinking the feminist koolaid.

She referred to "undocumented" as citizens.
She hypotheitically used if "I" vote after this reference
Then asked will they deport "us" note she did not use the term "them", which allows me to draw the conclusion that the third person "if i vote" was referring to an "undocumented".

I would be interested in seeing what his response would be if the "undocumented" were likely to vote trump.

Different response you think?
How can a non-citizen vote?

How can a non-citizen vote?

Fraudently for a start.
But if i was a non citizen and i wanted to vote i would walk in under a citizen alias.
Once that ballot is in the box its done. they cant remove that nameless ballot once the real joe citizen registers.

Being that half the voting population didnt vote, there would be tens of millions of names you could take a stab at.

Thats one way.

Fraudently for a start.
But if i was a non citizen and i wanted to vote i would walk in under a citizen alias.
Once that ballot is in the box its done. they cant remove that nameless ballot once the real joe citizen registers.

Being that half the voting population didnt vote, there would be tens of millions of names you could take a stab at.

Thats one way.
So all these undocumented people are risking deportation to vote in their states which are solidly Democrat anyway?

You like men who take control, huh?
You either deliberately fail to see my points or are just entrenched in your legacy media viewpoint to the extent of just being a walking talking sleeping media zombie...thats ok many are but you take it down a few notches by playing first the education card ( many many entrenched liberals do that when challenged ) then a few notches further to come up with infantile wank like above, you are badly named in your profile should be Kidd Cuck ..see i can do it too.

You either deliberately fail to see my points or are just entrenched in your legacy media viewpoint to the extent of just being a walking talking sleeping media zombie...thats ok many are but you take it down a few notches by playing first the education card ( many many entrenched liberals do that when challenged ) then a few notches further to come up with infantile wank like above, you are badly named in your profile should be Kidd Cuck ..see i can do it too.
What?

Go get that wife and have a few kids, let her beat you and then walk away and see if you're handed everything on a silver platter because you are a white male.
You will lose your kids, you will pay child support and you will not be believed that she beat you and not the other way around.
The family court won't care and society completely dismisses that women actually commit domestic abuse on men.
Sure the glass ceiling exists and it is wrong but to say that just because you are a white male therefore you will get everything on easy street is plain wrong and I think you are drinking the feminist koolaid.

The whole family violence issue is squarely targeted at males only , it doesn't matter if a spouse is driving a man insane before he snaps it's always a mans fault.

Its bullshit. he is lying thru his teeth. have a look at the people he appoints to power. All of them love "free trade" and using taxpayer money to fund their business ventures.
He already has said no to the TPP..

How appropriate that ever grievance about women, immigrants, gays and muslims coalesces in the Trump thread.
It was the liberals last stand in the states Trump took it to the polls and won , suck it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back