Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Could I be wrong about Ajayi??

And the throwback jersey's looked mint.

He was inches away from being traded.

Got my throwback a few months ago. Its great.

We were very interested in Teddy but now that he may never play again...Rip. Even if he does come back I'd say our interest would be nil now.

Elvis

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, LFC, NY Rangers
Shitty refereeing, and giving away ridiculous amounts of 3rd down penalties that's a game we would have lost over the last few years. Could we be seeing a Dolphins team with a bit of resolve?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/multim...ghlights/304b2ef8-f483-4942-b8fd-cff015ff30c2

And that might have been Tannehill's best game ever considering the injury clouds that Landry and Stills were under. Has been criticised since he started in the league for not having a deep ball, but with a solid O Line in front of him, this year there has been signs that he had it in his locker, and today some of his passing was perfect. Plus his running to get that first down was brilliant (and somehow managed to knock out some bloke). The guy gets smashed week in and week out, and is still yet to miss a game in 5 years!

I don't care that my Tannehill T shirt is now a size too tight, I'm wearing it proudly when I head down to Woolies to pick up something for dinner!

Milk Steak

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Detroit Lions
Shitty refereeing, and giving away ridiculous amounts of 3rd down penalties that's a game we would have lost over the last few years. Could we be seeing a Dolphins team with a bit of resolve?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/multim...ghlights/304b2ef8-f483-4942-b8fd-cff015ff30c2

And that might have been Tannehill's best game ever considering the injury clouds that Landry and Stills were under. Has been criticised since he started in the league for not having a deep ball, but with a solid O Line in front of him, this year there has been signs that he had it in his locker, and today some of his passing was perfect. Plus his running to get that first down was brilliant (and somehow managed to knock out some bloke). The guy gets smashed week in and week out, and is still yet to miss a game in 5 years!

I don't care that my Tannehill T shirt is now a size too tight, I'm wearing it proudly when I head down to Woolies to pick up something for dinner!
You can pick up a chicken dinner in it tonight

Elvis

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, LFC, NY Rangers
What the * is going on with these Phins ... even when we are playing like garbage, we are getting the W's!?! I like it a lot!

How the fxk did you win that game?

This man.

lolphinz.0.gif

First winning season since 2008 ... Moore of today's result please (in particular the 3rd quarter!)

First QB to throw 4 TD's against the Jets since Marino in 94.

Back