Past #2: Brad McKenzie - pick #18 '11 draft - delisted end '16 season - 37 games for NM - Norwood '17

Imagine if Brad happened to be scanning the North board and he reads this positive thread title thinking this is the thread to say thanks to me, and then he logs in and reads the boots n all synopsis of his career and ability from day dot.
From what I've heard our players are told as part of their social media training not to browse BF due to the s**t that gets flung on here.

More than one AFL player (comp as a whole) has had bouts of mental illness after ignoring their clubs recommendation and reading their player thread.

Bmac returns to Norwood.

FB_IMG_1479107879197.jpg

The oldest one there is Lachy. Wouldn't it be
So many new faces
Whose next to Higgins
And next to Lachy?
Yeah Lachy is the oldest in that photo. The bloke next to Lachie doesn't look like a player of ours and Preuss is next to Higgins.

Yeah Lachy is the oldest in that photo. The bloke next to Lachie doesn't look like a player of ours and Preuss is next to Higgins.
If Garner ever got his body right he could
be our Fyfe/JK. Does my head in.

I know our club teaches the boys how to be model citizens and how to respect the club and it's history and whatnot, and that's great.
I don't think we toe the professionalism line enough tho when it comes to actually playing football and toe the elite standards that's required to be great.
Maybe it was chickengate but somewhere in the last 7-8 years we got so consumed in public image that it's overshadowed what matters most. Winning games of football. History says so.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Perpetually injured. 2012 draft and has managed 16 games. Even when fit doesn't get much of the ball. I am only going by current output,Garner could become a decent player.

Played one of the great finals quarters against Richmond and along with Waitey kept us in it.

If TG stays fit, he'll be a tremendous player.

I hope BMac can get another shot at it somehow, that peg of his is just so good.

naturally north

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
True. Probably 'hated' him more than some loved Boomer.

A new year. A new beginning. A new #2.

Ha, sometimes Kimbo it's just hard to let go- selection, lack of selection, different expectations on some players and then you can find yourself on the downward spiral.... you're lucky Brad Mac is gone....... I'm still suffering the other Brad :p

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Still playing for Norwood in the SANFL.

Supposedly will be up there in the Magarey Medal Voting.

Is averaging nearly 25 disposals and 10 marks per game. The crazy thing is though he is going @98% disposal efficiency across the whole season....

Always was a beautiful kick, just not quite quick enough or strong enough for AFL.

Back