Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope "schlong" is the name of the lawn-mower attachment, or the people who make it, like Ryobi or Black & Decker

Maybe Mitch Grigg has one for his landscaping business?
If it contains a foldout trampoline.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
You saying you fit the schlong to mow the lawn and then remove it to cook dinner?

Something like that.
And if the marriage police come checking that your not in a same sex marriage with a droid you can just change them bits out while you've nipped out to the kitchen to make a cuppa.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Pdub

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Their talent is ridiculous but gees these writers write some s**t.

Have I mistaken something but since when has Luke Hodge played up forward?

He kicked 4 goals against us in the 2015 semi-final. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays forward for his last year or two.

hendo8888

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide 36ers

Trengove up forward? Can't see that but I hope it does.

As for ours, Douglas stands out like dogs balls as the only non-forward in our forward line.
Didn't even acknowledge Charlie as a forward. Sure, he might play wing, but forward is his primary position until proven otherwise.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

As for ours, Douglas stands out like dogs balls as the only non-forward in our forward line.

Bit confused about Douglas being a Non-Forward he Kicked 19. 16 with 14 GA for the year. Compared to CC who is regarded as a forward kick 20 .18 with 16 GA.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bit confused about Douglas being a Non-Forward he Kicked 19. 16 with 14 GA for the year. Compared to CC who is regarded as a forward kick 20 .18 with 16 GA.
Douglas played midfield earlier in the year and kicked 5 goals early on, including 3 against Richmond.

Even dismissing this point, Cameron was recognised as not having his best year and needed to do more up forward, so comparing their 2016 results is a bit pointless.

But do you think Douglas is our best option for our 6th forward?

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Douglas played midfield earlier in the year and kicked 5 goals early on, including 3 against Richmond.

Even dismissing this point, Cameron was recognised as not having his best year and needed to do more up forward, so comparing their 2016 results is a bit pointless.

But do you think Douglas is our best option for our 6th forward?

6th best forward that all depends on whether the guy that replaces him. they need to get more than 50 direct score involvement to be better.
That could be Knight or Menzel but either way we look Douglas was a forward in 2016

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
6th best forward that all depends on whether the guy that replaces him. they need to get more than 50 direct score involvement to be better.
That could be Knight or Menzel but either way we look Douglas was a forward in 2016
I see in the other thread you said Charlie needs to lift, so what are your thoughts about Douglas? Surely by that very point you are therefore acknowledging Douglas wasn't much of a 6th forward?

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I see in the other thread you said Charlie needs to lift, so what are your thoughts about Douglas? Surely by that very point you are therefore acknowledging Douglas wasn't much of a 6th forward?
I comment about your post saying "As for ours, Douglas stands out like dogs balls as the only non-forward in our forward line."
Douglas was a forward and play his role. there may and most likely are a better player that will play there this year.
Don't really care about who he is, how old he is or where he plays this year But in 2016 he played his role as a forward.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I comment about your post saying "As for ours, Douglas stands out like dogs balls as the only non-forward in our forward line."
Douglas was a forward and play his role. there may and most likely are a better player that will play there this year.
Don't really care about who he is, how old he is or where he plays this year But in 2016 he played his role as a forward.
Sorry I would have thought you would have picked up what I meant, it's obvious he played as a forward just not a good one.

Which you've acknowledged when you pointed out he performed below Charlie who needed to lift.

And Douglas only got 2 more goals than Wright did in 2015 who played less games before being delisted.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Sorry I would have thought you would have picked up what I meant, it's obvious he played as a forward just not a good one.

Which you've acknowledged when you pointed out he performed below Charlie who needed to lift.

And Douglas only got 2 more goals than Wright did in 2015 who played less games before being delisted.

The difference between Douglas and Wright was Douglas was a better defensive forward and used in that role. Did a stop a few players noted for the run out of defence in 2016.
But Yes this year the are better options for that HFF role, which is probably why he training with the defenders and mids and not with the Forwards in 2017.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
The difference between Douglas and Wright was Douglas was a better defensive forward and used in that role. Did a stop a few players noted for the run out of defence in 2016.
I don't agree. Never saw this role

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
But Yes this year the are better options for that HFF role, which is probably why he training with the defenders and mids and not with the Forwards in 2017.
Who did he do a defensive forward role on?

Is it confirmed he's not training with the forwards?

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

Sydney's would be top 3 if they'd bothered to put Parker and Heeney as forwards where they belong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back