Kickstarters!

I completed the Warpath pledge manager and still have my receipt, so there is that.

I think they had a snafu when they were migrating Warpath and TWD pledge managers into the new Pledgehammer section of the store, which looks like it should have been pretty straightforward, but apparently not.
Yeah I did Warpath - but I only just found the TWD link to pledge manager which I must have missed. I assumed I'd done it and there "fill out your pledge manager form" emails are generic reminders so I ignored them. Just ridiculous they have no way to specifically say "we're talking to YOU, stupid!" and then check at the end. It's a bad system when they take money then hope that people will generally remember to remind them they have people's money. That's probably not even legal in most countries.

Feb 14, 2012
2,631kms North of The G
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NHL: Canucks
masmorra.jpg

Arrived today

My Warpath stuff arrived this week; only two things missing, so not too bad.

What options did you get? I'm not familiar with it so I am trying to work out what to build.

I have Enforcers and Forge Fathers.

I already had a lot of yet to be used Forge Father and Enforcer sprues that arrived with Deadzone and Deadzone Infestation, so I got the GCPS battlegroup, Enforcer Interceptor battlegroup, 20 Asterian Marionettes for Deadzone use, all the leader minis, and in wave 2 I'll also be getting Forge Father tanks and halftracks, and a GCPS Pelican.

I already had a lot of yet to be used Forge Father and Enforcer sprues that arrived with Deadzone and Deadzone Infestation, so I got the GCPS battlegroup, Enforcer Interceptor battlegroup, 20 Asterian Marionettes for Deadzone use, all the leader minis, and in wave 2 I'll also be getting Forge Father tanks and halftracks, and a GCPS Pelican.
I didn't go nuts - just the basic armies.

Implying I went nuts :eek:

Am I missing an arm or am I supposed to use one from the other sprue? (Middle left near the bodies) Pic of jet bikes in the manual has one of the riders holding a pistol.

6ac574611577851cc2060dd0c61bbbc8.jpg

Can't find any guides.

Feb 14, 2012
2,631kms North of The G
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NHL: Canucks
I've no personal experience, I just liked the art, response in the place I got the link from seems mixed. It's an art update of an earlier edition, plus an expansion, so there should be plenty of review about.
I think it's a stand alone sequel, so you really only need either 1 of them.

Back