Farewell to GG.exe

Remove this Banner Ad

Grey Crow liking his way into the top spot?

He has my vote.
#likesforGG

Pass. I am a passerby. I enjoy the game and have done so for a long time, but its not my native game so I don't delve into the nuances too much.

Most on here are afficianados.

Will the big reveal be today?

Just got to keep an eye for someone with a new .exe after their name.

Must take abit to do the Robot conversion.

New FOOTBAW section merchandise?

s-l225.jpg

Stop liking his posts you bastards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He told me he was leaving the internet all together, among other things.

Strange.

GG lives and works in mysterious ways. Nothing strange about that. And No.. definately not interested in being this board's or any board's mod. So you know.

Just for the record… GG finished STONE COLD MOTHERLESS LAST… second CR wooden spoon in three campaigns. \\

Just a meagre 1050 pts.. :( Under 12,500 in Ten Seasons.
GGsprojection_zpsldrk8svb.jpg

Just for the record… GG finished STONE COLD MOTHERLESS LAST… second CR wooden spoon in three campaigns. \\

Just a meagre 1050 pts.. :( Under 12,500 in Ten Seasons.
GGsprojection_zpsldrk8svb.jpg

Now I wonder, can we fit that on a mug??

Well that's good at least he hasn't cut off all communication with the outside world. Can only be good for his mental health.

In all seriousness, having witnessed GG having a breakdown on MaddenBlokes back in the day, anything that helps him clear his head and stay in a good space is a positive move.

In all seriousness, having witnessed GG having a breakdown on MaddenBlokes back in the day, anything that helps him clear his head and stay in a good space is a positive move.
If gg told you once he's told you a thousand times.
No mention of maddenblokes

It's kinda amusing.
Gg trolls Atlanta for years
Being bland
Not worth watching etc.

But he also had praise for Marino to the point Marino was his goat.

So when matt Ryan brings out his inner Marino and proves Atlanta isn't bland, rather than swallowing his pride and admitting he was wrong. He ran away from the Internet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back