Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, a royal commission ... again. I see he has given up on targeting Nick Xenephon, as the "Justice for 34" mantra has been recently.

Edit - nearly missed the last line, someone's trigger finger is getting itchy. I think he needs to approach Trump next. That could be very entertaining.

"I could go on forever, but this short list should give an indication of where the missiles will be targeted until James Hird is vindicated."​
Who said the gifts stopped on 25th Dec

Oh, a royal commission ... again. I see he has given up on targeting Nick Xenephon, as the "Justice for 34" mantra has been recently.

Edit - nearly missed the last line, someone's trigger finger is getting itchy. I think he needs to approach Trump next. That could be very entertaining.

"I could go on forever, but this short list should give an indication of where the missiles will be targeted until James Hird is vindicated."​
At least he is now being honest about what it has always been about. Saving Hird. No one else matters.

Can't believe that he thinks that if he discusses and speculates about Hirds health he would be appreciated. Citing what he believes were issues two weeks prior shows someone who is desperate for someone to say well done, you saved me. Any concern for Jimmy is purely coincidental.

Bruce would be very upset at your post. He is fighting for you. Clearly whether you want it or not.

Will there ever be enough "please go away"s or will he still be ranting 10 years from now?
He can type his rage tome at me with his one finger all he likes. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe that he thinks that if he discusses and speculates about Hirds health he would be appreciated. Citing what he believes were issues two weeks prior shows someone who is desperate for someone to say well done, you saved me. Any concern for Jimmy is purely coincidental.
Sums him up perfectly.

And what is the impact of the digital version - wasted bytes?

Wasted brain cells and there are far more fun ways to waste brain cells!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I assume the publisher had the legals look over it but I would not be surprised if it does not get pulped.
He is picking fights on a number of fronts and it will not be selling that many copies to justify a publisher engaging legals to defend it.
I reckon the publisher was banking on any people libelled would not bother as it would only offer publicity, but now that there is time to get an injunction before it hits the streets it may be a different matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back