• No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I'm to busy thinking bout Priceys mum to care about this question

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Means nothing, they play at the slowest pace in the league. Rank 13th in offensive efficiency, and that's with their two most important scorers missing large swathes of the season.

This has historically been their major weakness, but they haven't had the squad depth that they enjoy now.

Split their series with Toronto, Atlanta, Charlotte and Boston last season.

Ranked 10th in SRS last season, rank 7th this season. Top 5 defence.

On track for 50 wins.

And you say they couldn't compete with any of the teams ranked 2-8 in the East? Surely you jest.

I think he said 2-4.
They arent getting near (even an out of form) Toronto over 7, thats a fact.

They did just lose to both of those teams last week.
Its not exactly a stretch to say they'd struggle over 7 games against them.

They've won 4 straight... against the power of hte Lakers, Nets, Sixers and Suns.

Could you find an easier 4 gameS?
On an East coast swing and without their point guard who they have struggled without.

The point being it was said they couldn't compete and would be swept when clearly that's not the case

Who ya got?

bKGa42x.jpg

Lots of fun combos you can create. Seems funny tho you can't actually just recreate the Cavs starting 5 but maybe that was done on purpose.

I'd go..

C - Gobert - $2
PF - Love - $3
SF- Lebron - $7
SG - Conley - $2
PG - George Hill - $1

Who ya got?

bKGa42x.jpg

Lots of fun combos you can create. Seems funny tho you can't actually just recreate the Cavs starting 5 but maybe that was done on purpose.

I'd go..

C - Gobert - $2
PF - Love - $3
SF- Lebron - $7
SG - Conley - $2
PG - George Hill - $1
It says to build a superteam, so:
PG - Derrick Rose - $1
SG - Courtney Lee - $1
SF - Carmelo Anthony - $4
PF - Kristaps Porzingis - $2
C - Joakim Noah - $1

mini_397310photo84428299small1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine you want a challenge then

Who has the highest net rtg (min 10 games 10 minutes per game) according to nba.com stats
Without looking, no idea, maybe someone like Pat Bev? I know the Rox are like 25 - 5 since he came back so wouldn't surprise if his net rtg was huge. Prob some obscure guy playing 10.1mins a game tho in weird line ups.

EDIT - actually prob Gobert.

Without looking, no idea, maybe someone like Pat Bev? I know the Rox are like 25 - 5 since he came back so wouldn't surprise if his net rtg was huge. Prob some obscure guy playing 10.1mins a game tho in weird line ups.
Here's a clue.

It's a centre.

And he's white.

When it comes to rondo, niko sat out three games as a example then played well thr past couple of games (not yesterday)
Hope it works with rondo

Back