• No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I'm to busy thinking bout Priceys mum to care about this question

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But they can beat the Cavs at home ;) also beaten 2 of the top 3 teams in the West already

never under estimate any team, especially one that can shut anyone down with their defence

7 games, in playoffs.

Not one game, regular season, at home, against the cavs on the 3rd game in 4 nights on the road.

Put it this way... Detroit won 3/4 against the cavs in the 15-16 regular season.
Toronto won 2/3

In the playoffs the Pistons got dispatched 4-0
and the Raptors were beaten 4-2 (but fairly convincingly)

Last edited:

Are the Bucks the Western Bulldogs of the NBA?

I think he said 2-4.

The difference between 3/4 and 8 in the East is negligible.

They arent getting near (even an out of form) Toronto over 7, thats a fact.

Toronto needed 7 games to get past the Pacers and Heat last year, and got swept by the Wizards the year before.

Are you thus saying the Jazz couldn't compete with the Wizards, Pacers & Heat of yesteryear? That's a fact?

Here's a clue.

It's a centre.

And he's white.

All hail the king.

062514_asik.jpg

You can tell Mike Prada is a Washington fan.

When healthy i feel Jazz can compete with anyone... good starting 5, decent enough bench. Hayward 28 pts on on 10/12 shooting

The cavalry has arrived.

7 games, in playoffs.

Not one game, regular season, at home, against the cavs on the 3rd game in 4 nights on the road.

Put it this way... Detroit won 3/4 against the cavs in the 15-16 regular season.
Toronto won 2/3

Nobody's saying that the Jazz, or the Pistons, Bucks or whoever, are an even money proposition against the Cavs/Dubs/Spurs/Rockets though

We're talking about the next tier.

7 games, in playoffs.

Toronto won 2/3

So the Cavs road schedule is an excuse.

But Utah's road schedule and missing their starting point isn't?

So the Cavs road schedule is an excuse.

But Utah's road schedule and missing their starting point isn't?

Not talking about Utah's record.
Talking about them beating a very good team over 7 games come playoffs.

Using a sample size of one regular season game is useless, as i pointed out with last season (especially wiht the cavs)

Are the Bucks the Western Bulldogs of the NBA?

In terms of being able to win from the lower part of the bracket? Will probably never happen in the NBA, the last team to do it was the '95 Rockets and they were the defending champs.

In terms of a downtrodden team becoming the people's champ - yep, some similarities. I'm happy for the Bucks because they had a rich basketball history during the first two decades of their existence, and the only way they were going to escape purgatory was with some draft luck. Looks like they might do it.

Using a sample size of one regular season game is useless, as i pointed out with last season (especially wiht the cavs)

Yet they just beat the world champs and have beaten 2 of the top 3 in the West.

And a small sample size of one game v Boston and Toronto was good enough to say they wouldnt beat them in a series

In terms of being able to win from the lower part of the bracket? Will probably never happen in the NBA, the last team to do it was the '95 Rockets and they were the defending champs.

In terms of a downtrodden team becoming the people's champ - yep, some similarities. I'm happy for the Bucks because they had a rich basketball history during the first two decades of their existence, and the only way they were going to escape purgatory was with some draft luck. Looks like they might do it.

Yeah the second bit mainly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd hate to have to root for Whiteside, for a guy who's game should be constant energy he really doesn't seem to gaf unless the ball is in his direct vicinity.

Yep agreed, something of the Dwight's about him.

Read somewhere a couple of Heat fans saying that they were worried that he'll mentally check out for the rest of the season owing to the fact that Miami is doing what it has to do and tanking.

Will still pile up numbers, will still get paid... but you're right, something's missing.

Dre isnt really as good as he was supposed to be defensively.

DBB had a piece on him earlier

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2016/...e-drummond-detroit-pistons-nba-center-defense

Losing Reggie hurt, but they have some nice pieces there. Just aint clicking

Yeah Drummond's a weird one - not an offensive force, not a defensive linchpin - he defies categorisation in many ways.

As fun as Boban is, I can't help but think that that money might have been better spent elsewhere. They're a little too big and a shooter short.

Yep Drummond is a weird one and I'm not sure where his ceiling is going to be. His defense needs to improve though.

Stanley Johnson has gone nowhere which has really hurt out progression.

So far KCP and Leuer have been our only players that have exceeded expectations.

So far KCP and Leuer have been our only players that have exceeded expectations.

Any news on a KCP extension? He deserves one based on this season alone.

It's tough to think of viable trades for you guys right now. In your opinion would you rather wait for the Draft to find another good player, or would your rather that SVG was more proactive?

It's a good thing Mudiay has been terrible over a larger sample size of games then

Utah certainly couldnt compete with Boston or Toronto

Checks scores

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

Btw Lebron hasnt won in Salt Lake since Dec 8, 2010

Ironically, enough salt from that result to fill a lake based on today's posts

Back