Play Nice 2016 Presidential Election Part 4 - President-Elect Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump will be beholden to his people though, if his presidency is an epic fail, the blowback from that will be huge. There will be a huge opportunity once again for someone to offer change. He's got to pound Isis, and provide video evidence, hopefully drop all support for Syrian rebels , aka al Qaeda, somehow getmanufacturing jobs back, and build other industry, prosecute Hillary, build a wall, or else....
He can't even stop tweeting.

Trump in meltdown mode right now. :D

maxresdefault.jpg
Another bald-faced lie from Trumpo.

Supposedly he 'tells it like it is', but in truth he lies so hard he can't even stick to the lie he's decided is the most defensible. He is a bad liar:
"I have no relationship with him. I don't -- I've never met him. … I have no relationship with Putin. I don't think I've ever met him. I never met him. … I mean if he's in the same room or something. But I don't think so. ..."
He thinks saying 'no relationship' is excusable, because that could mean multiple things, but then he says he 'never met him' and has to scramble to try and define what that might mean other than the English language definition... A good run down of that particular lie is here.

Of course here he is writing so could spend more time on it. 'No deals. No loans. No nothing.' The last comment is meaningless. 'No nothing'. But he typed it all in caps so it looks like he is saying they have no relationship at all. That's the main goal, but he doesn't actually say that. 'No deals' is excusable in his head, even though they do have business ties, as well as more obvious ties, because he can always say that 'deal' means different things to different people, and might relate to his businesses, not him personally. That latter point could also apply to 'No loans', and in both cases he can say that loans/deals in Russia are not loans/deals with Russia.. He is a cheap salesman and lying better here than when he's in person.

We are in a bad place if ostensibly first-world democratic people believe he is a good option.

I'm beginning to think it's a very high likelihood of him being impeached within a year. Look at the things that have come about about him within 2 months of being elected, imagine what it will be like 6 months down the track.

Conway is apparently on Seth Myers tonight, and in one pre-promoted clip she was quickly made to eat her words after making some easily retorted claims.
I'm beginning to think it's a very high likelihood of him being impeached within a year. Look at the things that have come about about him within 2 months of being elected, imagine what it will be like 6 months down the track.
Russian propaganda is well set-up either way. If Trump goes under they repeat the claim that he was the victim of MSM / elites. If Trump stays in power they have material on him and on Republicans to drop around the place and undermine them, and of course Trump will undermine things by being easily manipulated. That's why the major issue isn't Trump, but how the Internet convinced enough people that Clinton was "as bad" as Trump so that the election was even close.

Conway is apparently on Seth Myers tonight, and in one pre-promoted clip she was quickly made to eat her words after making some easily retorted claims.

Russian propaganda is well set-up either way. If Trump goes under they repeat the claim that he was the victim of MSM / elites. If Trump stays in power they have material on him and on Republicans to drop around the place and undermine them, and of course Trump will undermine things by being easily manipulated. That's why the major issue isn't Trump, but how the Internet convinced enough people that Clinton was "as bad" as Trump so that the election was even close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, again. Straight up lies. First about Trump not being told, but the media being told. And as soon as she is told that is wrong, she changes the statement to Trump being not told well enough. Then after being tarnished by a clear lie she says "that's not fair. and not true." and when asked to clarify what isn't true, she can't link that statement to anything that either of them had just said. She instead launches into saying "it's not fair..." about a different topic, claiming there wasn't "compelling information on the nexus...between alleged hacking and the election results".

The second time she does a blatant pivot, Myers calls her on it. Her response is to maintain the pivot.

After the 12:15 minute there's another blatant stint of contradicting herself. They lie really regularly. No shame. Other politicians will use similar tactics, but most try and maintain a semblance of defensible reality. It's a tricky balance. Trump cares not if he's caught in a lie. He just layers on another lie to make up for it. A bit like how 'fake news' pushers demand evidence, and when it's given call it a hoax/false flag/conspiracy/etc, so they can make the next lie.

IMG_0421.JPG Once the dust settles on pissgate - it will be Trump giving both the mainstream media and the US intelligence community a golden shower.

4chan has punked US intelligence
The entire buzzfeed report is a hoax.

In the last hour CNN has begun backing away from the story - and stressing how it needs to be verified.

All they have achieved is to empower him further.

View attachment 326650 Once the dust settles on pissgate - it will be Trump giving both the mainstream media and the US intelligence community a golden shower.

4chan has punked US intelligence
The entire buzzfeed report is a hoax.

In the last hour CNN has begun backing away from the story - and stressing how it needs to be verified.

All they have achieved is to empower him further.

Have you done the timeline on that yet?

Watching the Trump press conference atm..Jesus h Christ what a circus!

I'm changed my mind on him now and think this is going to the most entertaining four years of mayhem ever unleashed in U.S political history.

Hilarious!

I was there in 2016 when Betty Noir said that Putin had kompromat on Trump related to his sexual perversions and yet he failed to mention it was that Trump was in to pissing. What a ride. I wish this was one immortal thread.

Show of hands: who believes the dossier, at least the pissing prostitutes bit?
When you are tripping the light fantastic, in the company of the Donohues, the Hoffs, the Ceelos, the Voights and Abramovichs the queen B's, and Bonos of this world, and a million other unnameable hacks, gangsters, and playaz, golden showers pale into insignificance. s**t the Russians next door do outrageous things. I didn't know you wanted the tawdry details.
I'll get the (other) dossier together... including some pics, (redacted... sorry)! But SRSLY... It's the little things that will get him. No laws against golden showers... thank heavens!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back