Play Nice 2016 Presidential Election Part 4 - President-Elect Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 326650 Once the dust settles on pissgate - it will be Trump giving both the mainstream media and the US intelligence community a golden shower.
An unfortunate turn of phrase. Is there anybody on the planet who doesn't believe that this pissant is capable of that of which he's accused?

OMG, what a lying fool and to think we will have 4 years of this.
God help America!
As the counter WA ROO keeps reminding, 9 days to go, can't wait!
Peanuts and red wine are ready.
Have some cheese with that red wine if your body agrees with it. Will do a better job of neutralising the acid.

CNN vs Fox. Simultaneous broadcast straight after Trumps press conference.

Hilarious.

IMG_1729.PNG IMG_1730.PNG

Trump said the inauguration ceremony is going be beautiful, spectacular and amazing.

I just hope there's a really strong wind blowing on the day and that hair of his will be all over the place.

Even better than that would be him wearing a 'make America great again' baseball cap to keep it under control.

Listenibg to him speak reminds me of a bad parent talking to a naughty child.
"Hacking is bad, it shouldn't be done"
If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.
Noticed he didn't answer the last question.

But it is funny!

All this crap about him being more 'presidential' after the win has just gone all out the window.

This is just the start. Trump loves fronting a pack of reporters. The master of dismissing anyone who is giving him the shits.

That BBC guy getting flicked off like a fly 10 seconds into his question was gold.

If Trump doesn't like the question he just cuts you straight off and makes you sit back down like a naughty 5th grader.

But it is funny!

All this crap about him being more 'presidential' after the win has just gone all out the window.

This is just the start. Trump loves fronting a pack of reporters. The master of dismissing anyone who is giving him the shits.

That BBC guy getting flicked off like a fly 10 seconds into his question was gold.

If Trump doesn't like the question he just cuts you straight off and makes you sit back down like a naughty 5th grader.

It's Trump's first press conference in months. He doesn't "love fronting a pack of reporters".

And his charming technique of not answering questions is destined to disappoint you one day.

An unfortunate turn of phrase. Is there anybody on the planet who doesn't believe that this pissant is capable of that of which he's accused?

wtf is going on here?

trump-women-sisters-01.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but he did that Cruz one AFTER the blowback about him mocking the reporter. i.e. He did it deliberately to pretend that it is a generic way he imitates people. The other ones done before the mocking are clearly different.

Even Trump is saying that the Russians were involved now. You can stop playing dumb.
Of course he is
Just wait for the 21st - let's see what says

I was there in 2016 when Betty Noir said that Putin had kompromat on Trump related to his sexual perversions and yet he failed to mention it was that Trump was in to pissing. What a ride. I wish this was one immortal thread.

Show of hands: who believes the dossier, at least the pissing prostitutes bit?

I do, there was a interview with Ivana and she stated about his bedroom antics.

geez, you just have to listen to what comes out of his own mouth to figure that it's more than likely true what happened in Moscow.

bigger question, when will Trump meet Putin and what are his thoughts on the relationship with Russia after the Buzzfeed leak? ah well, he wanted the job, now he's caught between a rock and a hard place, they've played him like a cheap suit and he doesn't even realise it.

I don't think anyone watching that presser could seriously think, here is a man who has the temperament you want in a President.

If the GOP were smart, they'd impeach and remove him at the first opportunity, they would then have two years of Pence rubber stamping everything they put before him before another election, and four before the next presidential election.

I don't think anyone watching that presser could seriously think, here is a man who has the temperament you want in a President.
He's clearly... wet behind the ears.

Ah, politically speaking.

Trump would do well to remember that W. Mark Felt was a deputy director of the FBI, President's picking fights with their intelligence agencies has not always ended well in the past.

Reading between the lines, there is clearly a rift & division within the security agencies own ranks, at the highest level....There hasn't been a greater opportunity to bust the deep-state wide-open like this since Watergate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back