News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with them looking like dresses?

Is that length +278 or something as opposed to the usual length +2?
Most NBA players go +4 or +6 depending on their height, those guys don't look overly tall though. Maybe a +4 they have?

Below is Sydney's retro jersey, this is the stye and template that they should be using for all jerseys all the time in the NBL with Mitchell & Ness.

View attachment 326542
Stitched on designs, names and numbers would be better, too, but yeah, the retro round kit template looks great and is exactly what M&N should be doing.

Wildcats will be wearing their 1995 jersey - no pics released yet though.

Priority purchase for me.
Strange that there are no pictures (that I could find) of any of the team's heritage jersey's on the NBL website, would have thought they would wnat to maximise exposure for them?

Rightfully so IMO, they have non right to claim the heritage of the Magic. So they have kept the history of the Tigers and are now claiming the Magic's history by wearing their Jersey.
They are claiming the history of all past Victorian clubs in the NBL. The Magic are defunct now anyway, who is going to stop them?

They are claiming the history of all past Victorian clubs in the NBL. The Magic are defunct now anyway, who is going to stop them?
Obviously no one has stopped them, any way here it is in the flesh. It's a great Jersey all other things aside.

139db9cbacff50e43db35c37f5289b35

Wildcats will be wearing their 1995 jersey - no pics released yet though.

Priority purchase for me.

I'm stoked that Kickz101 in the Piccadilly Arcade will be selling them this year. If the past is anything to go by, the Wildcats will only produce a very limited amount and charge well over the RRP for them.

Gotta remember now that Melbourne United represent all the past 14 Melbourne based teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a clear case of wanting to have their cake and eat it too from Melbourne United. They say they are the same franchise as the Melbourne Tigers, just re-branded (as evidenced by them claiming the 4 titles won by the Tigers as their own, but not any of the Giants/Magic/Dragons titles), but now want to wear the uniform of another former Melbourne team for heritage round? You can't have it both ways.

It really doesn't sit well with me. Its one thing to say they represent all of Melbourne under one banner now, but if they really wanted to do that they should have relinquished all Tigers history and started fresh as a new franchise.

Also I love the Kings script jerseys. Wordmarks rule

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Magic jerseys look wicked, Mitchell & Ness really do rock at making these throwbacks. However, I think it's a bit rich of United to think that they can wear such a design. I don't live in Melbourne of course, but does United really draw in more fans than the Tigers because of this so called unification of all these defunct teams? To be blunt I don't think any casual fans would care, so hopefully one day we can see the Tigers return to the court.

Also, is anyone else really excited to see what M&N produces for the Bullets? Hopefully it's sensational.

15977245_10154924043954314_4812266865099284142_n.jpg

i see M&N were a fan of my heritage inversion.
Looks good, but would prefer a more accurate version of 95 jersey being used wit the Red and Black swapped around, wouldn't create any clash with Adelaide, not sure why they were an exact replica of them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back