Position 2017 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like arriving to the party late and everyone is already smashed... boring. I bet he's already a better kick than that spud campaigner joe daniher tho

Daniher missed out too.
Ha also has the same facial hair as Cam McCarthy

Blue boys, thoughs on Smedts?
At $217k he is tempting; can he pump out Kerridge type scores?
At a quick glance he's scored 80+ twice in his career.
Don't think he'll be turning any major corners. Just a very ordinary AFL footballer who got there with a bit of help from this last name.

At a quick glance he's scored 80+ twice in his career.
Don't think he'll be turning any major corners. Just a very ordinary AFL footballer who got there with a bit of help from this last name.
Starved of opportunity at the Cats? I think he played as a small defender for a while?
I was just thinking he may get some time in the middle at the Blues

Starved of opportunity at the Cats? I think he played as a small defender for a while?
I was just thinking he may get some time in the middle at the Blues
Might be the case, but from the little bits I've seen of him he's just not a great footballer.

Anyone considering tracca?

He's awkwardly priced at 395k, especially with heeney and touk touk around the same price. Plus he's lost DPP.

But I just have a feeling he might go bang....

He's awkwardly priced at 395k, especially with heeney and touk touk around the same price. Plus he's lost DPP.

There's quite a few around the 400k mark who could go bang. Always a tough call. Had a look at him, Billings, Heeney, Miller, Brayshaw and CEY. Can't decide, roles in the pre season might help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Riley Knight? Looking at going light on forward premos - Dahl, Ryder, Roughy, Knight, Bowes, McCluggage + 2 or something like that... seems to be a few rookies there atm.
Midprice madness always gets me...
Knight will play, expect he will take the HF/mid role vacated by Lyons. Has a huge tank, but not a huge disposal winner at this stage. Loved his signs in 2015, then missed most of last season with an ankle injury. Even then, he was only scoring 50-60s in '15. Will make cash, but might be limited, still, worth keeping an eye on.

Gunston will be licking his lips!

Love the Ruff! Can't wait to see the big fella back on the ground. No expectations but if he plays preseason and looks the good, Lockey lock F1
Looked in good nick, saw him this morning in his training shirt.

I wish him the best of luck for the season.

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

Love the Ruff! Can't wait to see the big fella back on the ground. No expectations but if he plays preseason and looks the good, Lockey lock F1

No chance I'll be picking him. Zero chance

Just hoping he beats the horrible disease. To be honest i think footy training is his distraction at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back