Shane Yarran in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane was up in the Kimberly with his family when it happened. He then said that he didn't have a Facebook page when they finally got a hold of him.

It was reported that the AFL and the club were both investigating the incident, however things have since gone quiet.

I understand that Shane is still denying any involvement in that post and is still hoping to play with Subiaco this year.
Yeah, I got all that from the media too. The fact that it's gone all quiet says to me someone's had a word to him to not cause any more trouble, or else.

Or else what ?

Suspend him for round 1

CCr5lVb.jpg

my favourite movie of all time. my girlfriend and I watch it at least once a year, the line you quoted is one we say to each other often :)
I watch it once a year to get my fix too. They should just release the entire movie as a sound track.

I have a copy of the script. its floating around on the internet. Danny's soliloquy about politics and drugs is pure genius.

Me too - there's stacks in the script that didn't make the cut. Pretty interesting read for the creative process. That soliloquy was so good Mike Myers just cut and pasted the same actor/character into Wayne's World 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with this. Why would a disgruntled player say something around Freo being the worst club ever?! It's something a fan says. The drug culture is clearly a barb thrown from someone who has been accused of having a drug culture. The constant reference to "fake" and "dog" also pops up on the Luke Shuey post.
mate that luke shuey post is a meme i made for my page. dean cox doesnt sniff peoples sun flowers at 4am in the morning

A sauce close to the club tells me that the Yarran retirement was in his best economic interest. By retiring he got the full year paid out, whereas he would have risked losing most of that if he continued and ultimately got released from contract for breech of terms. Nothing ground breaking but I was curious as to why he retired.

A sauce close to the club tells me that the Yarran retirement was in his best economic interest. By retiring he got the full year paid out, whereas he would have risked losing most of that if he continued and ultimately got released from contract for breech of terms. Nothing ground breaking but I was curious as to why he retired.
Must be confident in his not guilty plea

Any idea how big the payout? Cant imagine it would be much 50k - 70k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back