Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have the AFL Womens Coar template for paint?

Grab the image of the Fremantle clash out of the Womens thread and just delete the design from it, and you basically have a clean template.

This is the mens COAR template. A couple of edits just need to be made.

The womens template is way different to the mens.

So I hope this is the correct place to ask... But I'm hoping to see a large collection of jumpers made from maroon and light blue. With a 3rd optional colour of yellow...
I've seen a few throughout the forum, but there is alot of forum to trawl through.
So if anyone has any maroon/light blue jumpers on file, or anyone wants to make some.. I'd love to them.
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the team name and colours? I might be able to whip up something.
Big Red Lions, colours are Red and Black and hopefully incorporate a Lion.

Thanks in advance mate!

Hey Guys, my family is involved with a little athletics club in Berwick and they were looking for a logo for the club.

Some of the requirements are...
  • The logo must involve Edwin Flack in one way or another (gold medal, statue, picture of him)
  • The wording, at a minimum, should say Berwick Little Athletics
  • The logo must involve navy blue (Go to the Berwick football club website)
  • The number 62 would be preferable
Although I have photoshop, I am not a graphic designer, so some professional help would be appreciated.

This is what I have done so far
blac1.png blac13.png blac11.png Edwin-Flack-Statue.png blac10.png

(PS. There is no reward for designing a logo, but it would be nice if you could help)

What location and what sort of aesthetic?

It's a group of friends' joint birthday party on the weekend and we are going out for dinner. I had a friend make me a geofilter for when we go to dinner, but we are also going for pre-drinks at one of the girls' house and I thought it would be cool to have one there as well. So, I dunno something that says "we're young adults and we're drinking copious amounts of alcohol before we go out to try and save as much money as possible"?

Check www.finefilterz.com for Snapchat geofilter..you will love it
He said he's trying to save as much money as money as possible and you reckon he's going to pay you $20+ for a snapchat filter? Get out of here with your ads mate.
Also btw, love the filter that you are proudly displaying on your site for someone's 12st wedding anniversary. if this is the sort of quality control required to be the number one snapchat filter designers, then perhaps it is a business I should look into!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back