Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Just read an article of the 20 most hated players. Really surprised Hodge was number 1.

1. Hodge
2. Milne
3. Hird
4. Carey
5. Boomer
6. Crowley
7. Goddard
8. Ballantyne
9. L Thomas
10. Stevie J
11. N Stevens
12. Griffen
13. Lloyd
14. Didak
15. Wingard
16. Tippett
17. Vickery
18. Cyril
19. Dermie
20. T Hawkins

Just read an article of the 20 most hated players. Really surprised Hodge was number 1.

1. Hodge
2. Milne
3. Hird
4. Carey
5. Boomer
6. Crowley
7. Goddard
8. Ballantyne
9. L Thomas
10. Stevie J
11. N Stevens
12. Griffen
13. Lloyd
14. Didak
15. Wingard
16. Tippett
17. Vickery
18. Cyril
19. Dermie
20. T Hawkins

Really needs to be more Crows on this list. Where is Jarman?

Used to really dislike Dale Thomas, during collingwoods prime years he was a real show off, it's to sad to even hate him now. Fyfe for me would be the modern show off, really rates himself. no doubt he's talented but it's annoying.

Not surprised Goddard made the list, enrages people every time he opens his mouth

1. Hodge
2. Milne
3. Hird
4. Carey
5. Boomer
6. Crowley
7. Goddard
8. Ballantyne
9. L Thomas
10. Stevie J
11. N Stevens
12. Griffen
13. Lloyd
14. Didak
15. Wingard
16. Tippett
17. Vickery
18. Cyril
19. Dermie
20. T Hawkins
The fact Duckwood and Motlop are not number 1 and 2 makes this poll invalid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Hodge
2. Milne
3. Hird
4. Carey
5. Boomer
6. Crowley
7. Goddard
8. Ballantyne
9. L Thomas
10. Stevie J
11. N Stevens
12. Griffen
13. Lloyd
14. Didak
15. Wingard
16. Tippett
17. Vickery
18. Cyril
19. Dermie
20. T Hawkins
Akermanis? Campbel Brown? Libba? Dustin Martin? Trent Dumont? Nathan Bock? Toby Greene? Justin Murphy? Lyndsay Thomas? Adam Goode? Jack Riewoldt

People don't really hate Dusty Martin...
You're right. You could mount a fair argument for the rest of them. I'd have Lyndsay Thomas as my most hated and there would be plenty of other who would dislike him also given his head-ducking and frequent staging for free kicks.

You're right. You could mount a fair argument for the rest of them. I'd have Lyndsay Thomas as my most hated and there would be plenty of other who would dislike him also given his head-ducking and frequent staging for free kicks.

Yeah my most hated varies from week to week depending on which opposition players have ducked when playing the Saints.

Akermanis? Campbel Brown? Libba? Dustin Martin? Trent Dumont? Nathan Bock? Toby Greene? Justin Murphy? Lyndsay Thomas? Adam Goode? Jack Riewoldt
So some of the idiots off the field? You forgot Hurley and Watson on your list.

Thomas is on the list.

So some of the idiots off the field? You forgot Hurley and Watson on your list.
Lyndsay Thomas is possibly the most reviled player going around right now. I suspect even his teammates don't like him.

Lyndsay Thomas is possibly the most reviled player going around right now. I suspect even his teammates don't like him.
Not by the poll.

How do you view finger pointing Goddard? You think his team mates like a blokes that runs around and points the finger at everyone else - while getting bruise free easy kicks off the half back flank?

1. Hodge
2. Milne
3. Hird
4. Carey
5. Boomer
6. Crowley
7. Goddard
8. Ballantyne
9. L Thomas
10. Stevie J
11. N Stevens
12. Griffen
13. Lloyd
14. Didak
15. Wingard
16. Tippett
17. Vickery
18. Cyril
19. Dermie
20. T Hawkins
Chad Cornes, Brogan, Josh Carr, Monfries and the Scott brothers need to be on there. Charlie 'the missing piece" Dixon will end up on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back