New Football kits 2016/17 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the city home kit this season. The other two definitely don't

Home kit just isn't a City kit. Disgusting.

Away kit. Disgusting.

Third is pretty cool IMO. If you can't like a purple and orange kit, you're just a hater.

Home kit just isn't a City kit. Disgusting.

Away kit. Disgusting.

Third is pretty cool IMO. If you can't like a purple and orange kit, you're just a hater.
What's not city about it? The darker blue bit?

Purple and orange shouldn't be used together ever!

What's not city about it? The darker blue bit?

Purple and orange shouldn't be used together ever!

Dark blue. Not a big fan of blue shorts either. That kit is more Coventry than City.

Purple and orange is the future, get used to it.

Spurs Nike money just going to the stadium/Kane & Alli wage fund. Arsenal will either renew with Puma for double the amount or sign a deal with Adidas for the start of the 2019/20 season.

Money-wise, Nike essentially bantering off Spurs with this not-so-subtle implication of their inferiority to Chelsea.

Next season will see a new a league/w league etc logo

1d0ab7ab3035612da52b8f5ea17a6a89

further to that each club will feature the logo in its own team colours! weird.

586de23aadbb125292ee4a1ee2b5acb1

79fa5936a0899abde08aca9722d843e0

Got rid of the sun element, just like the Australian Open has done with their new anonymous logo.

It must be all de foreigners whingeing about the heat that has spooked em. :)

I guess it links in more with the ribbon-like FFA logo (which could be similarly rendered flatter), and I like how in some of the team-customised versions the triangluar A stands out more. But I preferred the personality of the older one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most do look not right though unless a club manages to get a business with the same colour scheme. Even then it still looks weird. I reckon the blue HP from a few years back was even worse
i have that HP kit in the m&m's blue away kit. Don't mind it, but then again I do like hp computers.

Yeah I don't see why the red is an issue. I think it stands out.
Not surprising that a Woolwich fan doesn't see the problem. Red is the single most griped aspect of our kits under AIA. Fans universally hate it. Red is a no-no.

i have that HP kit in the m&m's blue away kit. Don't mind it, but then again I do like hp computers.

Not surprising that a Woolwich fan doesn't see the problem. Red is the single most griped aspect of our kits under AIA. Fans universally hate it. Red is a no-no.
I hate the HP kit. Doesn't help Soldado and Paulinho wore it but still I don't think the sponsor is the determining factor of the kits overall look.

And then when you look into our history and see that we had a red logo on our kit in the 1800s I don't see why an organisation who pays us millions to have a red logo is an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back