Resource 2017 AFL Fantasy Supercoach DraftKings discussion (Opposition supporters: all questions here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
BigFooty Adelaide Crows AFL Fantasy Open League - LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: 7X54KRE4
BigFooty Adelaide Crows Supercoach Open League - League code 163599

Good morning miscreants

Soon, the AFL season will be upon us. Before this, all manner of heathen* will descend upon our fair board like the scourge of God and ask questions like

"Will Gallucci/Thompson/Mackay/Atkins get any games this year? How do you think he'll go?"

and

"Is Matt Crouch/Brad Crouch/Menzel fit enough to play through the midfield?"

and

"Is it worth picking Kerridge?"**

because AFL Fantasy opened recently, so I suppose SC will too, and whatever DraftKings is, and the Real DT probably too, plus I'm doing a kickstarter for my own version which you can donate to***

Please put all discussion and questions regarding these games in here.

* heathen = supporters of other clubs
** yes, i know he's not on our list anymore
*** don't need to go through kickstarter, just send me money directly ;)

Last edited:
Good morning miscreants

Soon, the AFL season will be upon us. Before this, all manner of heathen* will descend upon our fair board like the scourge of God and ask questions like

"Will Gallucci/Thompson/Mackay/Atkins get any games this year? How do you think he'll go?"

and

"Is Matt Crouch/Brad Crouch/Menzel fit enough to play through the midfield?"

and

"Is it worth picking Kerridge?"**

because AFL Fantasy opened recently, so I suppose SC will too, and whatever DraftKings is, and the Real DT probably too, plus I'm doing a kickstarter for my own version which you can donate to***

Please put all discussion and questions regarding these games in here.

* heathen = supporters of other clubs
** yes, i know he's not on our list anymore
*** don't need to go through kickstarter, just send me money directly ;)
My picks for roughies this year, mind the pun

Must haves:
Roughie
Heppell
Hampton
Mcgrath
McCluggage
McCarthy
WHE
Knight
SPP
SPSeaton

Worth the Risk:
Beams
Gablett
Murphys
Jamie Elliot
Brouch
FYFE is lyfe
Bennell

Freehit:
Ahern
Buzza - DPP with Ryder
Alex Johnson

should I link my BSB and ACC?

will get a better indication from JLT series and who coaches are backing.
then there's always the inevitable switch due to injuries or randoms getting a game round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on whether Jacobs will improve his SuperCoach score this year?

Varying thoughts around here about Jacobs. Some think he will only continue to decline. Others suggest he will return to form after a ripping pre-season.

I think he's a risk and there are probably better options if you're banking on Jacobs to score more to be worth it

Is there going to be a private Crows BF league that we can just use the same team as our public league?

Varying thoughts around here about Jacobs. Some think he will only continue to decline. Others suggest he will return to form after a ripping pre-season.

I think he's a risk and there are probably better options if you're banking on Jacobs to score more to be worth it

He's always fluctuated a bit year to year, between decent and pushing AA. Probably due for a good year and has shown himself capable of averaging >100 in certain seasons, there's just not the consistency season to season.

Did Matt Crouch get dropped last year? I noticed he didn't play R9 & R10, and was a late in for R11.

I don't think we've really discussed it on the board yet but I reckon the new ban on the 3rd man up will revitalize Jacobs. He's at his best when he's 1 on 1 in the ruck.

I've got him in my SC currently based on the 3rd man rule. Great value at 472K IMO

Not sure about DT or Fantasy though. Won't get the same points as he does for SC

I've got him in my SC currently based on the 3rd man rule. Great value at 472K IMO

Not sure about DT or Fantasy though. Won't get the same points as he does for SC
I've got him and Ryder in the ruck, lets me go full blown on premo mids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back