Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

He's saying at what point should a club be held accountable for their employees. It appears GWS weren't held accountable, yet AFC were.

If we apply the same principle as what currently appears to allow GWS not to be penalised, then he said the AFC should then question why the AFC were penalised when the board didn't know of the secret Tippett contract.

Same argument that others on these boards have asked.

The must funked one was us being disadvantaged by the Dean Bailey suspension while there was no rule found to be broken, I think Melbourne had no penalty. We stood by and copped it without a whimper.

Sh!t almost spat out my coffee this morning after reading Rucci's article. He actually referenced Adelaide's penalties from the Tippett affair in comparison to the latest GWS scandal, in favour of Adelaide
He needs to say a few favorable things about the crows every now and then so when others call his bias he can just quote the article.
He picked this story as he knows no matter what he says the afl will do what they like which will be most likely favor their pet project in GWS.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

He needs to say a few favorable things about the crows every now and then so when others call his bias he can just quote the article.
He picked this story as he knows no matter what he says the afl will do what they like which will be most likely favor their pet project in GWS.

Pretty clear one week out from the draft there going to unfortunately run out of time for a decision, then let the whole incident fade in to distant memory with no penalty rendered.

If he hasn't gone to Italy yet then I am expecting Rucci to smash us this week about Ben Jarman.

Alternatively he might hold off to prevent stirring up a hornets nest about drafting him and wait until we miss out on him in the draft before he begins to sink the boots in.

If he ends up at another club on Friday night, Rucci will have something new to write about ad nauseum for the next decade.

Last edited:
If he hasn't gone to Italy yet then I am expecting Rucci to smash us this week about Ben Jarman.

Alternatively he might hold off to prevent stirring up a hornets nest about drafting him and wait we miss out on him in the draft before he begins to sink the boots in.

If he ends up at another club on Friday night, Rucci will have something new to write about ad nauseum for the next decade.
I saw him down Leigh Street on Friday, so don't think he's gone yet.

Alternatively he might hold off to prevent stirring up a hornets nest about drafting him and wait until we miss out on him in the draft before he begins to sink the boots in.

It's back.

Wonder if he'll even mention it ?

It's back.

Difficult one this. Because the Crows played it beautifully and Ben's at the Crows for minimal 'cost', he'll have to take the 'upsetting a legend' line and the last photos I saw of that bullshit was a beaming Darren Jarman so what is a Crows hater to do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we have little comp as to how long it takes for him to jab us and swallow all things Port?

I'm betting on by Wednesday.
I'm thinking his first jab about Lleyton Hewitt's attempt to play for Port years back? He'll swoop on it as it really hasn't gotten out there too much yet and make it his own.

It's back.

There isn't anything that Rucci can say about this now..

If he ended up at Hawthorn or Port he would have rubbed his fat hands together with glee at the prospect of rubbing our faces in it if Jarman developed in a great player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back