News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

is there much coming up this year to keep an eye out on? I feel like 2016 was a bit of a nothing year for movies but I haven't had my finger on the pulse to be honest.

if not, how would you describe the movie you wish was coming out?

is there much coming up this year to keep an eye out on? I feel like 2016 was a bit of a nothing year for movies but I haven't had my finger on the pulse to be honest.

Agree ...seems to be fewer great movies each year .....American movies becoming very formulaic

2016 current good ones .....

2107 Movies I'm looking forward to American:
upload_2017-1-13_22-12-25.jpeg
images
images
images

Chinese
220px-Battle_of_Memories_poster.jpeg

Battle of Memories - Science Fiction .....also "The Three-body Problem"

I'm a bit skeptical of Ghost in the Shell, the original is pretty good though but all over too quickly.

The Three-body Problem sounds interesting, I know the book.

I'm a bit skeptical of Ghost in the Shell, the original is pretty good though but all over too quickly.

The Three-body Problem sounds interesting, I know the book.
The Three Body Problem was due for release Sept/Oct 2016 IIRC .....was delayed till 2017, not sure why .....love the movies premise though

Train spotting 2
Blade Runner 2

Sequels to two of the greatest movies of all time.
My fear is that they will be pale reflections of the originals.

1. Rocky
2. Senna
3. Hoosiers
4. Happy Gilmore
5. Days of Thunder

Agree, Senna was a good watch.

Just watched Eddie the Eagle & brought back memories from my childhood.

Didn't realise he 1st jumped the 90m jump at the Olympics... unless they made that bit up.

Great story about realising your dreams & not giving up... particularly for a kid with dodgy knees growing up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on people, there is only one option for the best sports movie and that's Semi Pro.

Actors that you associate with good movies
1. Matt Damon
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Leonardo DiCaprio
4. Mark Wahlberg
5. Edward Norton

Actors you associate with bad movies
1. Brendon Fraser
2. George Clooney
3. Ben Affleck
4. Jean Claude Van Damme
5. Steven Seagal.

Actors that you associate with good movies
1. Matt Damon
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Leonardo DiCaprio
4. Mark Wahlberg
5. Edward Norton

Actors you associate with bad movies
1. Brendon Fraser
2. George Clooney
3. Ben Affleck
4. Jean Claude Van Damme
5. Steven Seagal.
Would have thought Clooney would have been in more decent movies than Wahlberg.

Have you named your worst in reverse order, because Segal & Van Damme imo up there as worst.

Would have thought Clooney would have been in more decent movies than Wahlberg.

Have you named your worst in reverse order, because Segal & Van Damme imo up there as worst.
Sometimes it's the movies that each of us like / dislike ......i just haven't warmed to Clooney as an actor or his movies ......still haven't and won't watch his Oceans films

Conversely i've liked most movies Wahlberg is in .......although these things can change as actors start to get desperate for money (Robert De Niro)

Reason for Segal and VD is more that these guys have been has beens for 10 years

Also, Argo should keep Affleck out of the worst 5 actors.
If Afflek has a redeeming movie, it's probably "Gone Girl" ......Argo wasn't my cup pf tea, nor was "The Town" .......he's just a bad cardboard actor

If Afflek has a redeeming movie, it's probably "Gone Girl" ......Argo wasn't my cup pf tea, nor was "The Town" .......he's just a bad cardboard actor
Argo was well & won a stack of awards.

Gone girl was a good movie too.

Both of these alone are why there is no logical reason he could be in a bottom 5.

The likes of Stalone, Cage, Brand & Kutcher stiff to miss your top-5 worst list.
I like some of Cages movies ......but he's like De Niro and Michael Cain, in that he started making movies just for the money ....not whether they were any good

Cage owed a lot of money to the tax dept

Stalone's Rocky movies keeps him off the list IMO

Is Brand an actor ?:p ......and Kutcher is ok as long as he's in a comedy

Argo was well & won a stack of awards.

Gone girl was a good movie too.

Both of these alone are why there is no logical reason he could be in a bottom 5.
Batman :'( .....Suicide Squad :'( .....Daredevil :'( ......Pearl Harbor :'( ......and Live by Night :'(

Critics Consensus: Live by Night boasts visual style and an impressive cast, but they're lost in a would-be crime saga that finds producer, director, and star Ben Affleck revisiting familiar themes to diminishing effect.

Batman :'( .....Suicide Squad :'( .....Daredevil :'( ......Pearl Harbor :'( ......and Live by Night :'(
Sure he has had some flops, but if you rate the likes of Ashton Kutcher ahead of him, I just don't know what to say...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back