Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez it's frustrating when you have so called fans who talk through songs they don't have any idea of.
Was standing very close to a group who talked loudly all through This Hard Land.
Decided to move rather than tell them to shut the f..k up which I was very close to doing.
Not sure why people get tickets when they know only a handful of songs.

Jeez it's frustrating when you have so called fans who talk through songs they don't have any idea of.
Was standing very close to a group who talked loudly all through This Hard Land.
Decided to move rather than tell them to shut the f..k up which I was very close to doing.
Not sure why people get tickets when they know only a handful of songs.

I've found over the years of seeing loads of shows at both stadiums and arenas, many people act differently at stadium shows. It's seen as an event, rather than a concert.

I've found over the years of seeing loads of shows at both stadiums and arenas, many people act differently at stadium shows. It's seen as an event, rather than a concert.
I would take an arena show over a stadium show any day.

Stadium shows are always full of drunk idiots and people who only know the hits and talk through the lesser known songs.

He was ******* awesome in Sopranos
Agree, but I reckon he was better in Lillyhammer being the star of the show and having a bigger part.

David Chase the creater, head writer, director and producer of the Sopranos wanted to make Stevie, Tony Soprano, but Stevie said a proper actor should do it. Chase saw the following speech by Stevie in 1997 inducting The Rascals/The Young Rascals, as they started out, into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame and based on this flamboyant speech, his presence and appearance, he said he wanted him in the Sopranos despite him not being an actor and asked him to audition.

This video shows why in the 3 shows in Adelaide I have decided to stand in front of Stevie. You always know you are going to get a few faces pull and plenty of laughs and interaction with the crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Thursday's was better, but we all see things differently.
I reckon where you stand or sit and the people you are around, ie just as big a fans as you and get into as much as you drive how much you like one show compared to another one.

Yeah each to their own. And I'm a little tainted

Everyone I've spoken has agreed last night was by far the better show.

was one of the friendliest gigs I've been to, no security presence at all in my section still everyone drank a lot while minding their own business and just having a good time.

usually you get one or two people who ruin it for everybody else and have to get thrown out.

was one of the friendliest gigs I've been to, no security presence at all in my section still everyone drank a lot while minding their own business and just having a good time.

usually you get one or two people who ruin it for everybody else and have to get thrown out.

I thought it was great how the two girls kept bringing out the big cups of water during the sets up to the start of the show. It was appreciated!

....so who is doing Hanging Rock this weekend?

I am GA up the back.

GA up the front, although i'm not doing any lineups, roll calls, ballots or whatever else is planned. There was plenty of room at the back of the pit last time, so I'm hoping the same again. Can't wait..although the weather forecast is looking slightly ominous (hot with late shower).

Long tiring weekend coming up, as I've got to get back to Lorne for a Nipper's carnival by 7am, with a full day on the beach on Sunday looking after a bunch of Under 13's.

Sydney 1
01 - New York City Serenade
02 - American Land
03 - Ties That Bind
04 - No Surrender
05 - Out In The Street
06 - My Love Will Not Let You Down
07 - Hungry Heart
08 - Long Tall Sally
09 - Wrecking Ball
10 - Darkness On The Edge Of Town
11 - American Skin (41 Shots)