Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banh mi with a small bowl of laksa and an iced tea.

I've had banh mi 5 times for dinner in the last 10 days. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boneless 1.2 kg pork shoulder on the Weber q. I dont have the trivet so used the double layered foil and roast rack. Fire the *er up on full bore for 15 then down to the halfway setting for 1 1/2 hours. I cheated and used a digital thermostat for right temp.

Was awesome but crackling wasn't to my liking so again cheated, sliced it off and under a fiery grill for 5 odd mins to get it proper. Made a superb gravy, sliced a few sourdough baguettes open, Greek style salad and awesome roast pork rolls with plenty left over for lunches.

Boneless 1.2 kg pork shoulder on the Weber q. I dont have the trivet so used the double layered foil and roast rack. Fire the ****** up on full bore for 15 then down to the halfway setting for 1 1/2 hours. I cheated and used a digital thermostat for right temp.

Was awesome but crackling wasn't to my liking so again cheated, sliced it off and under a fiery grill for 5 odd mins to get it proper. Made a superb gravy, sliced a few sourdough baguettes open, Greek style salad and awesome roast pork rolls with plenty left over for lunches.
*drooling*

Sounds bloody awesome!

Chicken strip and salad wraps with a slice of orange poppy seed cake for afters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back