BF Crime Books and Documentaries

Remove this Banner Ad

You will be reading volume 1 ,not enough ink in Australia to go any further,hang on to that one'
While I'm here,can't think of book name but she murdered,skun and cooked a bloke called PRICE,not into s**t like that but the book was actually good read

Katherine Knight, two books. Bloodstain by Peter Lalor which is being turned into a feature film and Beyond Bad by Sandra Lee. Both terrifying.

ROGER ROGERSON book was s**t,gatto's was not much better
Katherine Knight, two books. Bloodstain by Peter Lalor which is being turned into a feature film and Beyond Bad by Sandra Lee. Both terrifying.
BLOODSTAIN,thank you.

Read all 3 of Caesar Campbell's books, Enforcer, Wrecking Crew and The Outlaw & The Hitman. All good books about the good old days (if you can call them that) of outlaw bikers. Take some of the stories with a grain of salt though. Very interested by the parts where he discusses the underground Street fighting comps he used to take part in.

The Underbelly books are all fantastic IMO. Highlights some of the lesser known aussie crime stories.

ONE-PERCENTER-MYTHS-RUMOURS-HB-FIRST-EDITION-HELLS.jpg
This book talks about the ''inside books'' and other myths
LAPD.png
Picture is from LAPD 53. A book of crime scene photos (graphic) Cant even show cover!!

The Dave warner books
Bret Christian: Presumed Guilty

And others as they capture my attention

Don't know how you came to that conclusion, I thought he was innocent and even if he was guilty - he should not have been convicted on such bullshit non-evidence. Those were clearly lacerations on his wife's head, no evidence to support any form of beating, banging or knocking of the head. So unless he scratched her head and waited for her to bleed to death, he didn't kill her.

Peterson has since been released (due to corruption on the part of one of the State's "expert witnesses" during the trial) but still spent eight years locked up for a crime that he clearly did not commit.

Body language experts analyse The Staircase

Remove this Banner Ad

Back