Analysis What if...?

Remove this Banner Ad

What if...we had of won the premiership in 2012? How would it have been viewed once the Tippet draft tampering become public knowledge?
The flag would have been taken away from us.

Amazingly, the club allowed those responsible to continue.

The flag would have been taken away from us.

Amazingly, the club allowed those responsible to continue.
The way I like to think about it is that the factors that led the club to get into that mess are the same factors that stopped the club from enacting any sort of reform after the fact. No accountability etc.

What if...we had of won the premiership in 2012? How would it have been viewed once the Tippet draft tampering become public knowledge?
What if we had won the 1993 Flag... we wouldn't have won back to back in 97/98. we would never had recruited McLeod... Cornsey said so.. he said he would never have traded Groom for Mcleod. we wouldn't have got Blighty.. well maybe at a later date.
If we had won that 93 premiership it would have changed the whole history of the crows.. scary. so many possibilities could have happened... we could have went on and dominated the comp and won more flags.... who knows.

It was only 1 player though.. I don't think they would have taken the premiership away from us.
They would have justified it as the club cheating to win that flag.

And we did cheat. The AFL would probably be justified in taking such action IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And we did cheat. The AFL would probably be justified in taking such action IMO.

Carlton got to keep their 95 flag.....
but im glad we didn't win 2012.. imagine getting a flag taken off you.. us fans would have suffered the most... id be in jail cos no doubt I would have snapped at some port m0ron getting in my face.

The AFL only found out cos we went forward to them and told them this is what has happened.. correct?
I reckon if we won the flag we would have let Tippett go to the swans for their pick 22 (whatever it was) and for Jesse white.. the deal would have been done early and the whole salary crap would have been swept under the rug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL only found out cos we went forward to them and told them this is what has happened.. correct?
I reckon if we won the flag we would have let Tippett go to the swans for their pick 22 (whatever it was) and for Jesse white.. the deal would have been done early and the whole salary crap would have been swept under the rug.
Unless a journo found out - AFL house has more leaks than the RAH

Had the Tippet deal gone through smoothly and our cheating had never been uncovered Trigg would probably still be CEO.

Roo may never have felt the need to join the board.

Sando could still be coach.

Sliding doors .....

Did the Cornes boys qualify for Fathjer / Son or did we get screwed on that one

Both AA players and pretty damn handy
Someone posted the other day that Graham needed to coach for about another 4 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back